It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Wackiest Conspiracy Theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
According to this site here is the top ten wackiest conspiracy theories:

1. Dinosauroid-like Alien Reptiles are dominating the World
2. Apollo 11 Moon Landings were faked by NASA
3. September 11 was orchestrated by the U. S. government
4. Barcodes are really intended to Control people
5. Charlemagne never existed, is a fictional character
6. The Truth is out there, on Area 51 Alien Autopsy Video
7. Microsoft sends messages on Wingdings Font

8. U.S. military caused the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami
9. The Nazis had a Moon Base
10. Kentucky Fried Chicken makes black men impotent

I'm not standing for or against these theories. I am just curious as to what your opinions are about them. Stand for or against these claims and back it up with the research you have done on them.

What do you think?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
WWWWWWWWwhats this about KFC

im not black , but I like me some chicken

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

You definitely got this one right.

Although, how cool would it be if it were true? If nothing else, somebody should make a movie with this premise -- it certainly has enough lore surrounding it to tease out a respectable movie script.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I quite enjoy this one:

Dragonflies are not real!!!

Has anyone else noticed this? I saw a dragin fly twice this past week....flew right up to me, hovered and looked like it was taking pictures or something and then it took off. Ive seen more of them lately and they seem more mechanical than natural. I think these are droids created by the government to fly around and "spy" on people.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

But some of them may actually not be real!

As if insects weren’t bad enough already. Now you’re going to have to keep an eye on more than just the ones that bite. That’s because the day has finally come, the DelFly II, developed by the Delft University of Technology is a dragonfly and a spy camera all rolled into one.

This little critter has a ten centimeter wingspan, weighs just 16 grams and can glide for fifteen minutes at up to 30mph. Why would you worry about a spy camera that’s whizzing by so fast? That’s because it can also hover in place against the wind, fly backwards and vertical. All while watch you taking a shower like it’s nobody’s business.

www.bustachange.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
What about the ones that Jimi Hendrix & John Lennon were killed by the C.I.A. those have always been crowd pleasers.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well i have been monitored with mind control since 1992, and my family and all the people who knew me, knows this is absolute fact.

Well my life has proved mind control is absolute fact.....

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by smokehouseslim

And don't forget Sir Paul McCartney who died in 1966 and was replaced by a look-alike from Ontario ...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Been covered here before, but they're far from the wackiest. Most of the odder ones are completely illucid. A lot of the ones mentioned are practically mainstream. Not to say they're right, but they're common.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
How is the 9/11 conspiracy a wacky conspiracy theory?? Thtat is one of the most plausible ones on that list if you know all the facts and videos that were made about it. Based on the evidence I have seen i believe it.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Best one i came across was..

Do aliens go to heaven?...

A simple proposition.

1: A lot of people believe in somekind of heaven/paradise/nice aferlife thing.

2: A lotof people believe in aliens, quite a few of these people believe that they have visted earth.

I'd go out on a limb to say that theres some kind of overlap in people believeing both of those things. So the question arises, for those that believe in an afterlife and also aliens, do aliens die and go to the sameplace humans do?

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracySquid7
How is the 9/11 conspiracy a wacky conspiracy theory?? Thtat is one of the most plausible ones on that list if you know all the facts and videos that were made about it. Based on the evidence I have seen i believe it.

The evidence I've seen for a conspiracy looked pretty sad.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
1: KKK is part owner in KFC
When the Colonel died he left part of his will to the KKK????

2: The Montauk Project
Story goes scientists create a time portal but monsters come through
from other side

3: Potatoes coated in a chemical
Potatoes are coated in a coating that prevents them being used as seed potatoes?

4: 2012
One of the many ways to cash in in this day and age

5: Jeffrey Dahmer was an actor.
Story goes that he was employed by a chocolate factory. So they could demolish a factory that had a connection to his crimes???

[edit on 6-4-2009 by greenfruit]

[edit on 6-4-2009 by greenfruit]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I would agree with one and three.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by greenfruit

I agree with your second conspiracy theorie.In another web site(N,A) i have written a lot about the time displacement experiments conducted at mantulk point,camp hero.The early experiments were a disaster.They sent hundreads of people,including children and soldiers though this device never to see them again.Unfortunatly for them and not relising they had created a one way device.After many years they built another device tying to solve the problem of creating a machine that can return people to present day time in there original state.Again the disaster started again.Instead of creating a time portal to the past they created a dimenional portal to another dimention which allowed deady creatures to pass from there world into ours.they created a return device but in the wrong dimentional format.After a great fire fight they sealed this device with steel plate as they could not turn it off.Then they filled the whole area with cement stopping theses creatures from crossing over from there world.It seem to have worked.So what of all those children and soldiers who went before.I guess they never survived the pressures of being inside a time warp.Some may still be alive in another time or another dimention somewhere.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

[edit on 11-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
According to this site here is the top ten wackiest conspiracy theories:

I think this one is silly. Even if it is true, it would be the actions of them that would be of concern, not that they were aliens.

2. Apollo 11 Moon Landings were faked by NASA

Unsure on this one, I generally give the benefit of the doubt to NASA, but I do have some questions about it and things which don't add up to me.

3. September 11 was orchestrated by the U. S. government

No benefit of the doubt on this one, because there is no doubt. I knew the moment they fell down they were blown up, a building doesn't naturally fall like that. If the top had fell off or something, then maybe. I thought it was pretty obvious explosives were used, I have watched many demolitions on TV and in real life. I honestly didn't even think anything was out of the ordinary until they started to claim that was not the case.

4. Barcodes are really intended to Control people

This one is not that far fetched. It's not exactly right, but it's not exactly wrong either. What people are recognizing with this, and things like SSN is that they are being numbered like livestock and products(what it is actually designed for). The concern isn't so much the barcodes in themselves, but rather the very real possibility that some of control/power do indeed see and treat people as livestock and products. In such a case, tools like this work well for keeping track of products in a store, and they would also work in the same manner with humans if they are treated as such.

5. Charlemagne never existed, is a fictional character

I have no idea what this is even about to be honest. All of history is a story, so I don't even see what it matters.

6. The Truth is out there, on Area 51 Alien Autopsy Video

Know hoax

7. Microsoft sends messages on Wingdings Font

Silly IMO. What would be the point?

8. U.S. military caused the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami

No way of knowing if it's true or not, so at best it's speculation. I personally can't see the motive or point behind it. What agenda did it push?

9. The Nazis had a Moon Base

Silly.

10. Kentucky Fried Chicken makes black men impotent

Downright funny, and I think maybe Church's Chicken is behind it.

Article seems like an elaborate way of making people who think 9/11 was not as it is told seem "wacky". This is an example of exactly how these things work. They group things up in a single category. When they want to hide "bad people", they will highlight the good people in that category. when they want to hide the good and legit things, they highlight the "bad".

Prime example why collectivism promotes ignorance. For an alternate title, they should have said "which of these things are not like the others".

[edit on 7/11/2009 by badmedia]

top topics

join