It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris liberation made 'whites only'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Paris liberation made 'whites only'

news.bbc.co.uk

Papers unearthed by the BBC reveal that British and American commanders ensured that the liberation of Paris on 25 August 1944 was seen as a "whites only" victory.

Many who fought Nazi Germany during World War II did so to defeat the vicious racism that left millions of Jews dead.

Yet the BBC's Document programme has seen evidence that black colonial soldiers - who made up around two-thirds of Free French forces - were deliberately removed from the unit that led the Allied advance into the French capital.

By the time France fell in June 1940, 17,000 of its black, mainly West African colonial troops, known as the Tirailleurs Senegalais, lay dead.

Many of them were simply shot where they stood soon after surrendering to German troops who often regarded them as sub-human savages.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have to admit that I am not a guy to fight for more rights for the minorities. I just prefer to belive that we are more less the same and there should be no advantages for anybody due to the color of the skin or sexual preferences.

but obviously this was a nasty idea. but no surprising at all I would say. especially that even now (and we are soooo much politicaly correct everywhere) those greedy world powers are using for their battlefields the areas far away from their own homes what is causing the huge amount of victims on the side of the hosts. Iraq. Afghanistan, Pakistan, and so and so. milions dead civilians from III world countries for the NWO masters to get a little richer and more powerfull.

and as always - nothing in return except more blood. it will end one day in the huge worldwide manslaughter.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

join