It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Survival Garden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
PODcast:

Survival Garden

Hello again guys, this podcast outlines what I have in my garden out back. Gives a small introduction to my dogs and cats as well! Enjoy!

For good survival related sites feel free to visit:
Survival Forums
Simple Survival
Zombie Hunters
Survival Essentails Checklist
Abjutant Briefing
RSOE EDIS
Gamma Watch
KI4U Radiation Pills

length: 10:00
file: btstpod_3256.mp3
size: 466k
feed: btst

[edit on 4/6/2009 by Tentickles]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Tentickles it sounds like you are enjoying yourself. I like gardening, but the weeds like my gardens more than I like my gardens. Sounds like you need to plant more corn. Three rows of corn six feet long won't last very long. It sounds like you have a wonderful garden though. You have many varieties of veggies and trees planted, and that is nice.

I just came back from the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and it is absolutely beautiful down there. All the trees are green and the grass is green and people have planted gardens already down there, it's beautiful down there. We went to the First Monday flee market out at Canton, Texas; I can never get enough of that place, or the turkey legs. I bought some wonderful glass and tile cutting equipment cheap. That place was packed with people, and it keeps getting bigger all the time.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

It's just the beginning of my garden. I plant in stages so that there is always food to be had. The next stage is at the end of next week actually.

and I am enjoying myself! Thank you for noticing!

This picture is just because I find it so funny.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0ee53097fc1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Ya hard times are ahead and i'm planting about 1800 square ft of garden. Man it is a lot of work but it will be worth it in the end.
Thx for the links

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Tick

Yup all the work is worth it! I'm about to harvest half my Green Beans this week.

top topics

join