It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hail to the CH- CH- CH- CHIEF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Chia Obama - Special Edition

In honoring our 44th US President, the Chia Pet company presents this Special Edition Chia Obama. Celebrate the Change right in your own house.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If you think that's funny, here's a few products available with the name obama in other part of the world:

Kenya -
Obama Phone

Taiwan -
Obama PC

Germany -
Obama Fried Chicken

I'm sure there's more. I would sure like to get a list going of funny Obama products. Supposedly, there's Obama Sake, but I haven't found a link for it yet.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Oh that is classic!!
Now if Chia Obama could just grow a set of stones.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The Obama Chia
I can see it now every home in America will have one of these things & then it'll hit 'em, "Damn it looks like ole Sly Stone"

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Here are some links for Obama Products the first one is from the Democratic National Committee & has get this Obama Nighties for girls.......www.democratnationalcommittee.com... Heres one that has an Obama Jock Strap....www.gigglesugar.com... Heres one for Obama Ice Cream www.complex.com... & heres the Dog Pile links for Obama Products www.dogpile.com...=true/zoom=off/_iceUrlFlag=7?_IceUrl=true

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Oh lord, the chia obama? That is such a terrible idea that it is funny.

Hey let it grow enough and Chia Obama gros an afro!

The thing looks ridiculous, and really does not look that much like Obama.

I hate chia pets to begin with, and this idea, I don't know. I mean, I like Obama and all, but who ever thought of making him into a chia pet?

That is just wierd.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
He looks like he could be Alpochino's son. I noticed the likeness in a store where they sell a poster of each person. Seems like an all around good guy.

top topics

join