It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien paralysis methodes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hello,

I have a little question. You see, I had a weird..experience that got me interested in the ways alien beings can cause paralysis or knock out methodes.

I would be particularly interested in methods that involve injections in the upper region of the spinal cord. From my experience I'm guessing that it involves a substance that knocks out the anterior and posterior horn from the spinal cord and I would like to know if there are any cases known of alien abduction or other alien contact experiances that handle about simular cases.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure they do it with their minds... That is the common consensus

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
I'm pretty sure they do it with their minds... That is the common consensus

Hmm, no I'm pretty sure it was injection. Of course it could be that a mental way makes it feel that way, but for what I can say it was done via an injection in the upper region of the spinal cord, but still below the cervical spine.
It involves a liquid like feeling traveling from the higher spinal cord down to the complete lower spinal cord following a complete knock out. Thou I have to admit, I didn't see the injection itself, but then again; I don't have eyes in my back.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by AncientShade]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Most believe they are similar to dolphins. Dolphins have a plate in the front of their head that they use for sonar. It can also project waves to paralyze it's prey. Just a theory.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Most believe they are similar to dolphins. Dolphins have a plate in the front of their head that they use for sonar. It can also project waves to paralyze it's prey. Just a theory.

I'm sorry. While I do believe in telepathic abilities, I do not believe it was this time. Also, telepathic abilities don't leave a small wound on the back of the neck. Reminded me of the kind of wound you get when you are stupid enough to scratch open a wound left after having blood taken for a blood test. (yes, I actually was stupid enough to scratch on a wound from after a blood test)

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
They do with their minds, psi methods, and possibly with the greys a kind of sonic as well. Since there may be a cretaceous link there.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
sight,

I'd hoped not to give away more information but it seems the references to telepathic abilities seem to continue.

So here's what I know. It happened in an area I don't know but it seemed on earth (nothing spacey) and in a desolated flat that still contained lots of left behind junk (broken furniture and stuff, much like a building in a civil war zone). That in itself is weird, cause here (as in Netherlands) is no war zone.

Anyhoo's don't know what happened before that but I felt lost and stumbled upon a guy in a black suit that was guarding a stairway. Trusting him, I went up where I saw another guy in a suit and then the injection. If it wasn't for the fact that I never remember dreams, and my neck being screwy because of a little wound it would have never crossed my mind.

On a side note, there felt something off on the agent guys. Don't know what but something didn't feel right but I guess instinct kicked in too late

Does that give any leads to what it might have been?

[edit on 6-4-2009 by AncientShade]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AncientShade
Hello,

I have a little question. You see, I had a weird..experience that got me interested in the ways alien beings can cause paralysis or knock out methodes.

I would be particularly interested in methods that involve injections in the upper region of the spinal cord. From my experience I'm guessing that it involves a substance that knocks out the anterior and posterior horn from the spinal cord and I would like to know if there are any cases known of alien abduction or other alien contact experiances that handle about simular cases.

It's becoming more common in modern day medical to see procedures that traditionally called for general anesthesia being done with an injection into the spine which causes paralysis and a loss of nociception, but keeps the patient awake. This is especially true in surgeries done on the elderly. Unless you have someone back there with a magnifying glass looking for an injection mark, you are not not going to be able to see it.

But of course, it could also be magic dolphin telepathy too.

If you believe you are being abducted I'd like to talk to you about it in more length, feel free to pm me.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by JensLekman]

[edit on 7-4-2009 by JensLekman]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
As far as how ETs cause paralysis, I've only experienced what I believe to be the telepathic kind. I awoke during a session one night and while I was paralyzed, I had very limited control over my eyes. I glanced down and saw them at the base of my bed. After that, I passed back out.

Later it was explained to me in no uncertain terms that we, as a species, have very little understanding of the science/biology of our soul+body complex.

It's to my understanding that the soul fits into the body much like any other organ, except the physical characteristics are quite different. The ETs just basically "unscrew" or detach your soul from your body just enough to block the chemical reactions in your brain from sending the neurological chemical messangers of feeling, and bodily control.

They do this because they want to work with your brain; creating a "file" or sorts. Perhaps a lesson, or teaching, is one way to put it. The actual reason behind the paralysis is to prevent you from spazzing-out if you were to wake up midway through.

I don't think this is the definitive purpose, or method though. It may just be the prefferred method for a certain type of people, or used by a certain race of ETs. I do know the possiblities are endless as I can't fathom the scope of their technology or the actual science behind it.

I'm working on that now, but I have a lot more "training" to do before I get there. When I know, I'll make sure to pass it on.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I have always had an interest in this kind of thing for quite some time and even traveled to meet some abductee's who were willing to meet me about what happened to them. I have been searching for the answers and have been for quite some time not only about aliens but about life in general.

From what I have gathered from the people I have met this is what seems to catch my attention.

#1 A few of them that I have spoken with have had similar experience's as you have with needles, injections and then passing out or being dazed so bad they cannot really remember much however 2 of them I spoke with did.

But these people who do remember needles and injections also remember going into some kind of medical type room and I took note that these people have also claimed to remember seeing someone dressed in a military outfit, 1 of them I spoke with said he remembers a German military outfit even a swastika which is strange. This caught my attention.

The other abductee's I won't mention names on who I have spoken with but all in all in the last 7yrs or so it's been quite a few people, couples and singles. 11 of them did not have any memory of needles or injections only going paralyzed then experiencing what you call strange unexplained phenomena, some of them said they saw laser type beams and people in tight space type outfits some human looking and others they claim very alien, some talk about mist or smoke screens and some said they were taken directly through what appeared to be a worm type hole or vortex from their bedroom and boarded directly onto a ship, others said they floated through walls out the window and then up into the ship. Many of these stories have similarities but they all usually remember different methods of getting to a ship.

Another interesting note is a few of them felt drugged, they felt like they were given valium or some type of relaxant but they don't ever remember taking anything. They felt like they just seemed to be completely relaxed somehow.

Anyway I won't carry on about all their claims and stories, I just wanted to comment about the injections. I personally believe that there is a secret or covert operation going on with some militaries of the world who are using people for mind control and other experiments. They are using needles and injections because that is the only way they can black someone out. Then they are masking it up appearing to make it seems like it was a spaceship or perhaps alien or whatever so that these people never figure out what really happened. They are using aliens as a cover up for these illegal operations that clearly violate people's rights.

This is my opinion so I believe if you had injections and needles involved in memory then it was a human abduction and involved military personal or something similar being undercover type operation.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomiser
As far as how ETs cause paralysis, I've only experienced what I believe to be the telepathic kind. I awoke during a session one night and while I was paralyzed, I had very limited control over my eyes. I glanced down and saw them at the base of my bed. After that, I passed back out.

Later it was explained to me in no uncertain terms that we, as a species, have very little understanding of the science/biology of our soul+body complex.

It's to my understanding that the soul fits into the body much like any other organ, except the physical characteristics are quite different. The ETs just basically "unscrew" or detach your soul from your body just enough to block the chemical reactions in your brain from sending the neurological chemical messangers of feeling, and bodily control.

They do this because they want to work with your brain; creating a "file" or sorts. Perhaps a lesson, or teaching, is one way to put it. The actual reason behind the paralysis is to prevent you from spazzing-out if you were to wake up midway through.

I don't think this is the definitive purpose, or method though. It may just be the prefferred method for a certain type of people, or used by a certain race of ETs. I do know the possiblities are endless as I can't fathom the scope of their technology or the actual science behind it.

I'm working on that now, but I have a lot more "training" to do before I get there. When I know, I'll make sure to pass it on.

Hmm, to me that sounds a little like sleep paralysis. (I have A LOT of sleep paralysis) waking up or falling a sleep and that goes in the wrong sequence. The human mind shuts down body movement in sleep to prevent you to reanact dream movement (like sleepwalking) unfortunatly, it doesn't always go right causing sleep paralysis waking up but not being able to move.

Then again, i'm shooting blind at your experiance so I don't know if i'm right or that it was something different.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShowMeEvil
I have always had an interest in this kind of thing for quite some time and even traveled to meet some abductee's who were willing to meet me about what happened to them. I have been searching for the answers and have been for quite some time not only about aliens but about life in general.

From what I have gathered from the people I have met this is what seems to catch my attention.

#1 A few of them that I have spoken with have had similar experience's as you have with needles, injections and then passing out or being dazed so bad they cannot really remember much however 2 of them I spoke with did.

But these people who do remember needles and injections also remember going into some kind of medical type room and I took note that these people have also claimed to remember seeing someone dressed in a military outfit, 1 of them I spoke with said he remembers a German military outfit even a swastika which is strange. This caught my attention.

The other abductee's I won't mention names on who I have spoken with but all in all in the last 7yrs or so it's been quite a few people, couples and singles. 11 of them did not have any memory of needles or injections only going paralyzed then experiencing what you call strange unexplained phenomena, some of them said they saw laser type beams and people in tight space type outfits some human looking and others they claim very alien, some talk about mist or smoke screens and some said they were taken directly through what appeared to be a worm type hole or vortex from their bedroom and boarded directly onto a ship, others said they floated through walls out the window and then up into the ship. Many of these stories have similarities but they all usually remember different methods of getting to a ship.

Another interesting note is a few of them felt drugged, they felt like they were given valium or some type of relaxant but they don't ever remember taking anything. They felt like they just seemed to be completely relaxed somehow.

Anyway I won't carry on about all their claims and stories, I just wanted to comment about the injections. I personally believe that there is a secret or covert operation going on with some militaries of the world who are using people for mind control and other experiments. They are using needles and injections because that is the only way they can black someone out. Then they are masking it up appearing to make it seems like it was a spaceship or perhaps alien or whatever so that these people never figure out what really happened. They are using aliens as a cover up for these illegal operations that clearly violate people's rights.

This is my opinion so I believe if you had injections and needles involved in memory then it was a human abduction and involved military personal or something similar being undercover type operation.

I don't remember an operation room or military personal. If I where to guess on a location it would be the nearest war zone or post-war zone and that would be the form Yugoslavia region. It is the only region that would (for humans with known technology) be reachable in a short time span that would fit the terrain description.

While the persons looked like some sort of agents I got the feeling the where at least not entirely human. Thou it wouldn't make sense that aliens would dress up as some sort of government agents.
On the flip side, there is still international military activity and operations in those regions and rebuilt is still not completed. If I where doing something that could not bear daylight I would do it at a region that still has problem so it can be easier hidden from the daylight.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
real ebe's would either use mind power or they can also use laser or particle beams to do this. anything that requires a needle or any kind of physical injection seems to me as terrestrial/world GOV handiwork. it is very hard to tell which is what these days though.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by kronos11]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
If you were paralized in bed I would advice you to look in to sleep paralisys, a natural phenomenon that often is confused with alien abduction.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Acharya]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
real ebe's would either use mind power or they can also use laser or particle beams to do this. anything that requires a needle or any kind of physical injection seems to me as terrestrial/world GOV handiwork. it is very hard to tell which is what these days though.

How would they inject people using a laser? Can you provide details on how that may work?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I agree with somewhere above regarding the 'Dolphin plate' theory.
When you're in a certain condition, asleep/half asleep and your
mind is in a relaxed suggestive state, these li'l b*stards hit you with
a paralysis thought.

The next thing... you're laid on a steel table with a corrugated
Hoover pipe up yer' jacksy and wondering how the hell you landed
in this nightmare.

But all the time, it's your fault for being human and wanting to relax.
Don't relax, stay frosty... we can't afford to let one of those b*stards
in here.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
If you were paralized in bed I would advice you to look in to sleep paralisys, a natural phenomenon that often is confused with alien abduction.

...and about the sleep paralysis where you wake up in your room looking at two non-humans?

Also, being contacted doesn't require abduction. I guess they like to mix it up sometimes and make house calls.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JensLekman
How would they inject people using a laser? Can you provide details on how that may work?

Im not quite certain but that's how it happened to me. Ive also found this in countless other abduction/contact experiences. the beam hits one in either the forehead or the chest.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya

I agree. I have sleep paralysis a lot. The really nasty thing about it is that I get it BEFORE I fall into sleep and only when I lie on my back straight. (something with my neck)

It was different getting a needle in my back while standing thou. Painful? not really. Weird? yes.
I guess the first guy I passed put the needle in me when I saw the other guy.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by AncientShade]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Awesome thread,

I just wanted to add my two cents. Perhaps its some type of electromagnetic field that influences the brain in such a way that it can manipulate its functions, and simulate everything from paralysis, to outer body experience.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join