It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Meeting in Greece May 14-19 NAU , US Dollar discussed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Topics this year will be NAU

Geithner's support of a "basket" of currencies managed by the IMF to be

the new world's reserve currency

www.americanfreepress.net...

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Seany]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

They better have descent food, last thing i would like to see is some vegetarian dinner because of some of people loosing their jobs throughout the world. I mean...common..its not my fault if you have been living of credit cards for the past ten years.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
A really good source for the bilderberg meetings is Jim Tucker. He never misses one, and always gets excellent info.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
"They better have descent food, last thing i would like to see is some vegetarian dinner because of some of people loosing their jobs throughout the world."

You're talking octopus, calamari, Greek salad, sayanaki, tsatziki, feta and freshly baked bread as starters. Then you move on to lamb roast, moussaka and pasticho as main courses. And finally, some yalaktobouriko, baklava, kataifi and yogurt with honey as dessert, along with some Turkish coffee and tsipouro (not ouzo - it's too sweet) to wash it all down. Just don't call it Turkish coffee in Greece, unless you're looking for problems.

If a Greek sees you eating strictly vegetarian food, he would think you are some poor starving sole. Only problem is that the water is still a bit cold in mid May, but those with a thick skin can still go for an invigorating dip. The weather should be fine, however, Greece is extremely earthquake prone and this is a concern with this morning's earthquake nearby in Italy.

Finally, try and spend as little time in Athens as possible. Compared to the rest of the country, it's the pits.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Sounds like a good place for a Nuclear Weapon test. What day is their meeting?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
"They better have descent food, last thing i would like to see is some vegetarian dinner because of some of people loosing their jobs throughout the world."

You're talking octopus, calamari, Greek salad, sayanaki, tsatziki, feta and freshly baked bread as starters. Then you move on to lamb roast, moussaka and pasticho as main courses. And finally, some yalaktobouriko, baklava, kataifi and yogurt with honey as dessert, along with some Turkish coffee and tsipouro (not ouzo - it's too sweet) to wash it all down. Just don't call it Turkish coffee in Greece, unless you're looking for problems.

If a Greek sees you eating strictly vegetarian food, he would think you are some poor starving sole. Only problem is that the water is still a bit cold in mid May, but those with a thick skin can still go for an invigorating dip. The weather should be fine, however, Greece is extremely earthquake prone and this is a concern with this morning's earthquake nearby in Italy.

Finally, try and spend as little time in Athens as possible. Compared to the rest of the country, it's the pits.

All true and well, the only question is :

How is the Octopus cooked

A)Oven
B)Fried
C)Grilled

top topics

join