It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress to Revive Hate Crime Bill to Censor Christians

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aermacchi

What is it with you guys we have to tolerate you..

what is it with religous nut jobs that we have to tolerate you.. i have lots of friends and family that are christian.. people like you give true christians a bad name.. your so hostle against gays that your willing to bear false witness and violate several other teachings to start crap with people who dont agree with your highness.. you even tried to derail the op with your rehtoric. and as far as getting a spine.. well again i have to say practice what you preach.. trashing people on a thread is one thing, i bet you wouldnt be so agressive and threatening to my face.. but thats typical of bullies..

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

thank you for posting these parts of the bill since obviously there are some here that wont bother to read it.for the wanna be morally superior would rather spout crap out of their butts then deal with reality..

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorand
reply to post by jfj123

thank you for posting these parts of the bill since obviously there are some here that wont bother to read it.for the wanna be morally superior would rather spout crap out of their butts then deal with reality..

No problem. Glad to do it. It's important to bring truth to the board instead of just responding to off topic rhetoric which I have been a bit guilty of

And the irony is, even after posting that info, "the others", still kept posting their same false rhetoric. I guess you can bring a clown to the big top but can't make em wear the big red shoes.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Yet the person who opened this thread has taken the opportunity to misrepresent the bill in question to further their own HATE agenda.

Yes. What's your point?

Why don't you ask who it was that said that

You gays ? I assume this is a derogetory statement?

You assume a lot of things. What is it about the statement that maligns them?

Since you're responding to me, you should know, as I've stated before, I'm not gay.

You assume a lot of things.

1. I respond to quotes and address them directly

2 This is a public forum that assumes the readers have common sense so when I say "You gays" it suggests that my attention has turned to those whom I have identified moreover,, identified as "more than one gay" using the word "gays". So the contextual distinction having been made and assuming anyone having the average 7th grade reading level and above lurking this thread, most likely came to the same conclusion I did seeing you attempt to cast aspersions then draw on this ad-hom that I was not listening to you when you gave your unsolicited sexual ori.

Get a life? really? Why do you keep responding then?

Yes, get a life.
Really.

What personal attacks and hate speech against christians are you talking about? I think you're responding in the wrong thread buddy.

1)

"drama queen." -jfj123

2)

"That's your opinion which in my opinion is worth as much as a piece of used toilet paper " -jfj123

3)

When Aermacch becomes an adult, he will hopefully mature -jfj123

4)

"Do you actually think about what you write ? - jfj123

5)

"You might realize how stupid your above post was." - jfj123

6)

"-I'm the one that forgives your ignorance and hubris
-I'm the one that tolerates your intolerance because I believe in the Constitution.
-I'm the one that doesn't hate people like you but feels sorry for people like you as you simply don't know any better." - jfj123

8)

"the only problem I have with Christians of any kind, is that most of them are hypocrates. Not that all Christians are bad - jfj123

9)

"I personally don't approve of creationists, scientologists, westburo baptist church members, islamic extremists and douchbags"-jfj123

10)

"If you don't understand this, let me know, I'll try using smaller words. "-jfj123

11)

"Or put them in the spotlight so all can see their (Christians) ignorance" -jfj123

12)

" sex is a big part of life. Again, if you don't know that, maybe you should have "that talk" with your parents." -jfj123

13)

"I called you intolerant and hate filled? Can I just add hypocrite to that too? " -jfj123

14)

I rarely say something like this but This statement is just stupid.
Nobody is ever taught to be gay in any public school." -jfj123

Just to name a "few"

continuing,,,

You're kidding right? It just doesn't work that way and if you think it does, you might indeed be BI or GAY

Not kidding and I wouldn't know I don't act on impulses like that one way or the other.

You see, no matter how much I might want to have sex, another guy couldn't be a substitute.

Wow, that must be like your own worst private hell huh.

OK give me other options. You claim there are more then 2 so why not post the others.

I did

I'm just asking you to back up what you're saying. ,

Asked and answered

It's your problem that you can't, not mine.

I don't seek your approval

You can't prove that religion is real. A gay person can prove their gay

How?

Teaching religion doesn't have a place in public schools for many reasons.
There's this thing called Separation of Church and State.

No there isn't. There is no such statement made in the Constitution regarding any so called wall of separation

I rarely say something like this but...
This statement is just stupid.
Nobody is ever taught to be gay in any public school

Many are and encouraged to try it, some stay with it THEN they begin to prefer it like many prisoners find out in the federal penn.

Your passionate defense of them is almost text book behavior exhibiting latent homosexual proclivities vicariously expressed and defended because you just happen to be a straight guy that really likes the gays cause, so much so you have been the go to guy taking on all who would suggest the most benign criticism, with all the zealotry and angst aggression of a woman scorned.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Aermacchi]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Dealing with reality is what one does when one understand that crap coming out of our butts is what our butts were intended to do.

I realize this is hard for gays to appreciate, since they have so many other uses for it these days.

They, like you, may have forgot what its basic default function was originally for.

Having said that, why are you thanking him again?

I don't see where he has put any light at all on understanding this bill. Obviously he is naive and doesn't understand politics and the gradual erosion process, how it starts with bills like this.

gays are asking for special consideration be made for them

Bottom Line:

They ain't special

not at all

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Aermacchi]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

well all you seem to understand is an archie bunker right wing twisted spin on this issue.... from reading the bill theres no reason at all to the claim that its purpose is to silence christians.. as is typical of reich wind nuts trying to claim that they are the victims. this is the same tactics that the nazis used.. gays dont want special treatment gays want equal treatment.. as american citizens we are entitled to life liberty and the persuit of happiness.. religous nutjobs claim they're being persecuted when there're doing the persecuting.. i cannot see how people can be so blind that they cant see the truth of this?

[edit on 15-4-2009 by scorand]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

well all you seem to understand is an archie bunker right wing twisted spin on this issue.... from reading the bill theres no reason at all to the claim that its purpose is to silence christians.. as is typical of reich wind nuts trying to claim that they are the victims. this is the same tactics that the nazis used.. gays dont want special treatment gays want equal treatment.. as american citizens we are entitled to life liberty and the persuit of happiness.. religous nutjobs claim they're being persecuted when there're doing the persecuting.. i cannot see how people can be so blind that they cant see the truth of this?

[edit on 15-4-2009 by scorand]

Well then, Ill give you an example of how people tend to codify the delicate sensitivities of Gays, even here at ATS while you go on talkin smack saying we are the ones doing the persecuting, you give no examples of what you are talking about and even this bill and who it is named after. His death was not at the hands of Christians that you have consistently called " right wing nut jobs" .

Gee does that mean I can start calling Gays Faggots?

NOoooOOOO We aren't even allowed to say "That is so gay" anymore because we don't want the tender delicate sensitivities of gays being offended and whether anyone else does or not, Gays are protected to have disgusting acts of sex in state parks, public restrooms, you know places we may not ordinarily expect to walk into these places to be "surprised" by it. Nooo, in fact I hope I didn't offend your tender sensitivities using that aweful word "surprised" as this is something we are supposed to expect now thanks to the considerate Gay public education lobby and the ACLU.

Yeah riiiight. Yeah I see who is the nut jobs pal,

and it ain't the Christians

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aermacchi

Yet the person who opened this thread has taken the opportunity to misrepresent the bill in question to further their own HATE agenda.

Yes. What's your point?

Why don't you ask who it was that said that

Still have no idea what you're talking about here ????

You gays ? I assume this is a derogetory statement?

You assume a lot of things. What is it about the statement that maligns them?

And instead of saying, "well I'm not", you ask me another question. It's typically how a guilty person answers a question about their guilt without actually confessing

Since you're responding to me, you should know, as I've stated before, I'm not gay.

You assume a lot of things.

1. I respond to quotes and address them directly

You responded to me.

2 This is a public forum that assumes the readers have common sense so when I say "You gays" it suggests that my attention has turned to those whom I have identified moreover,,

You responded to me. The reader might also assume you have a clue.
That is what you might have meant but that is not what you wrote.

identified as "more than one gay" using the word "gays". So the contextual distinction having been made and assuming anyone having the average 7th grade reading level and above lurking this thread, most likely came to the same conclusion I did seeing you attempt to cast aspersions then draw on this ad-hom that I was not listening to you when you gave your unsolicited sexual ori.

Actually since you were responding to me, and due to your sentence structure, you included me in your little attack. I thought it necessary to point out that a straight person also is against your attacks.

Get a life? really? Why do you keep responding then?

Yes, get a life.
Really.

Seems like you need one yourself then. You keep posting and responding. So if I need a life, you need a life too

POT + KETTLE = BLACK

What personal attacks and hate speech against christians are you talking about? I think you're responding in the wrong thread buddy.

"drama queen." -jfj123

"That's your opinion which in my opinion is worth as much as a piece of used toilet paper " -jfj123

When Aermacch becomes an adult, he will hopefully mature -jfj123

"Do you actually think about what you write ? - jfj123

"You might realize how stupid your above post was." - jfj123

"-I'm the one that forgives your ignorance and hubris
-I'm the one that tolerates your intolerance because I believe in the Constitution.
-I'm the one that doesn't hate people like you but feels sorry for people like you as you simply don't know any better." - jfj123

"the only problem I have with Christians of any kind, is that most of them are hypocrates. Not that all Christians are bad - jfj123

Excellent now put your posts in along with these so they're in proper context

"If you don't understand this, let me know, I'll try using smaller words. "-jfj123

This one in particular, I had to post the information 4 times as you didn't understand it. This was an attempt to help you understand the very basic logic
Not my fault you didn't get it the first 3 times

"Or put them in the spotlight so all can see their (Christians) ignorance" -jfj123

" sex is a big part of life. Again, if you don't know that, maybe you should have "that talk" with your parents." -jfj123

How did "that talk" go by the way ?

"I called you intolerant and hate filled? Can I just add hypocrite to that too? " -jfj123

This was both a question and an observation and factual.

I rarely say something like this but This statement is just stupid.
Nobody is ever taught to be gay in any public school." -jfj123

And the statement was stupid as nobody has ever been taught to be gay in a public school. I will give you credit though. At least you posted the entire sentence so other readers can at least take 1 of your quotes in context. Too bad you didn't have the nerve to do that for all the quote huh?

You're kidding right? It just doesn't work that way and if you think it does, you might indeed be BI or GAY

Not kidding and I wouldn't know I don't act on impulses like that one way or the other.

Well I do appreciate you at least admitting you have BI/GAY impulses that you don't act on.

You see, no matter how much I might want to have sex, another guy couldn't be a substitute.

Wow, that must be like your own worst private hell huh.

Sorry but this statement doesn't make any sense ????

OK give me other options. You claim there are more then 2 so why not post the others.

I did

No you didn't

I'm just asking you to back up what you're saying. ,

Asked and answered

Still nope.

It's your problem that you can't, not mine.

I don't seek your approval

Good for you

How?

Really? Please return to your parents with this question. They obviously forgot this part during "that talk".

Teaching religion doesn't have a place in public schools for many reasons.
There's this thing called Separation of Church and State.

No there isn't. There is no such statement made in the Constitution regarding any so called wall of separation

The separation of church and state is a legal and political principle derived from the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, which reads, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof . . ." The phrase "separation of church and state" is generally traced to an 1802 letter by Thomas Jefferson to the Danbury Baptists, where Jefferson spoke of the combined effect of the Establishment Clause and the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment. It has since been quoted in several opinions handed down by the United States Supreme Court.
en.wikipedia.org...

I rarely say something like this but...
This statement is just stupid.
Nobody is ever taught to be gay in any public school

Many are and encouraged to try it, some stay with it THEN they begin to prefer it like many prisoners find out in the federal penn.

I'm going to call you on this one.
BACK IT UP.

Your passionate defense of them is almost text book behavior exhibiting latent homosexual proclivities vicariously expressed and defended because you just happen to be a straight guy that really likes the gays cause,

1. Your attempt to provoke me by calling me a latent homosexual is just plain SAD. Is that really the best you can do? Do you really think you can provoke me with this pathetic bate?
2. I'm also passionate regarding the defense of minorities, women, the handicapped, soldiers.
Based on your logic, it must mean I'm a black woman who is a soldier with a handicap

so much so you have been the go to guy taking on all who would suggest the most benign criticism, with all the zealotry and angst aggression of a woman scorned.

Again your attempts to provoke me are both sad and transparent. Is that the best you can do ?

Look you can keep pulling us off topic but you won't change the fact that the bill we're discussing, does not censor christians. You're safe to continue with your hate speech

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

You responded to me. The reader might also assume you have a clue. That is what you might have meant but that is not what you wrote.

Really? what did I write? show me where it refers to you in any way at that point . you know simon,, give us a clue.

Actually since you were responding to me, and due to your sentence structure, you included me in your little attack. I thought it necessary to point out that a straight person also is against your attacks..

No, you're wrong sherlock, I know who I was responding to and inspite of your mind reading skills, do you know how I know who I was talking to?

PssssT! ,,, C'mere, Ill tell you.
closer,,

ready?

I WAS THERE WHEN WHEN I WROTE IT!

POT + KETTLE = BLACK
?

Pot with life telling closet kettle with no life to get one

Still nope.

well i am not responsible to explain to you what you don't understand

Really? Please return to your parents with this question. They obviously forgot this part during "that talk".

yeah but I am asking you because my parents know the same answer you are afraind to admit to and is why you use another asinine ad-hom to duck the question. It would really mess up your gay choice test

The separation of church and state is a legal and political principle derived from the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, which reads, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof . . ." The phrase "separation of church and state" is generally traced to an 1802 letter by Thomas Jefferson to the Danbury Baptists, where Jefferson spoke of the combined effect of the Establishment Clause and the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment. It has since been quoted in several opinions handed down by the United States Supreme Court.

yeah and like I said, the wall is NOT in the constitution it is in a letter telling the danbury baptists NOT that the government separates Government from religion but that it wouldn't create another church of england. You have no reason to think any other way

I'm going to call you on this one.
BACK IT UP.

Google Richard Speck
What you never heard of someone being a prison bitch?

Your passionate defense of them is almost text book behavior exhibiting latent homosexual proclivities vicariously expressed and defended because you just happen to be a straight guy that really likes the gays cause,

1. Your attempt to provoke me by calling me a latent homosexual is just plain SAD. Is that really the best you can do? Do you really think you can provoke me with this pathetic bate?

What you don't like tasting your own medicine hotshot?

2. I'm also passionate regarding the defense of minorities, women, the handicapped, soldiers.

wasnt my logic it was yours,

so much so you have been the go to guy taking on all who would suggest the most benign criticism, with all the zealotry and angst aggression of a woman scorned.

No it was the best you were doing, I am just showing you why I thought you needed to grow up

Look you can keep pulling us off topic but you won't change the fact that the bill we're discussing, does not censor christians. You're safe to continue with your hate speech

I never said it did, YOU keep saying I do, I keep telling you about the question I had but you are too busy being the village *****

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Aermacchi]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

what is it with religous nut jobs that we have to tolerate you.. i have lots of friends and family that are christian.. people like you give true christians a bad name.. your so hostle against gays that your willing to bear false witness and violate several other teachings to start crap with people who dont agree with your highness.. you even tried to derail the op with your rehtoric. and as far as getting a spine.. well again i have to say practice what you preach.. trashing people on a thread is one thing, i bet you wouldnt be so agressive and threatening to my face.. but thats typical of bullies..

Indeed.

Like when we've posted in general terms about elements of what forms of Christian fundamentalism and extremism leads to hate crime in society, not only regards Homosexuality but also the manner we pagans are perceived as worshipping devils and demons, our goddesses and gods are demons to some of their sects and that leads to pagans being victimised by Christians in society in no small way, in the USA and it also happens in the UK and Europe, now to a lesser degree because New Labour wrote pagans into the Human Rights act to include us against religious persecution so now we have similar protections as the Jews in the UK, certain people seem to want to put on all the hats and behave as everything is directed at them personally.

Which is why, as somebody outside the USA who is quite aware of what happens in the USA regards Christian extremists towards pagan communities and individuals thank you very much, support any legislation against their anti "Fag" and anti pagan behaviours in society, anywhere, so am minded to think it a good thing hate crimes are being focused on with views to greater legislation, in the USA.

Yes, it is only a minority of Christians, if the majority don't like the Governments imposing on them, why in the great god Pans' name don't the majority of Christians police themselves and caste out those who use Christian theology and the bible as an excuse for maladjusted and misanthropic fundementalist, extremist behaviours which cause others to suffer, sometimes badly.

They all fly the flag of the one god, so why hasn't the majority of Christian people who i've no problem with as too with most of my creed, sorted out the sickness in their midst which colours peoples attitudes towards Christians in general?

The minority occasioning hate crimes are their people, so they should have done more to prevent sick minded behaviours in their communities, they haven't done so, because the mob rules and they cover for themselves under one flag, therefore law of state needs to do the job.

IMMHO!

BTW. Now i am addressing you personally Aermacchi.
Like, i am apparently a female now & of the south.
FYI.
Technically, i am a worlock although i don't call myself one to any without our creed, as modern fiction from TV & films aberrates such perceptions, so to call myself worlock would mean something it's not to too many, a Neopagan is who i am, a modern Myrrdin, not as the name of Merlin but the collective who are essentially Celtic Shaman, who is also Wicca, of the green man as too i am pantheist because i know of the similarities of the past and will express through the Greek pantheon.

And i'm of the West.

I don't actually abuse what we people have, actually respectful to my beliefs and teachings and i am not of the path of Dark, not by any means, not good for us spiritually and i know that well.
I've more significantly important focus other than individuals such as yourself who only use words, am actually more tolerant i may lead to believe, but don't keep pushing matey, don't keep pushing.

May the Goddess bring you to enlightenment.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by DeltaPan]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

what is it with religious nut jobs that we have to tolerate you.. i have lots of friends and family that are christian.. people like you give true christians a bad name.. your so hostile against gays that your willing to bear false witness and violate several other teachings to start crap with people who don't agree with your highness.. you even tried to derail the op with your rhetoric. and as far as getting a spine.. well again i have to say practice what you preach.. trashing people on a thread is one thing, i bet you wouldn't be so aggressive and threatening to my face.. but that's typical of bullies..

Scorand and others,
I must make haste as with the weather breaking I must go about many a labor which will leave little time for ATS/BTS.

I Want to thank you Scorand for illustrating the very points I have been working towards for the Believers on this thread. For illustrating clearly that you expect tolerance from others but are so loath to give in return...thus clearly showing the very nature of the agenda of which you promote. IT is clearly intolerant from the outset while expecting tolerance and understanding from others..by default if possible or by militancy if defaults do not work.

You are no different than the fingerprint of those you claim to dislike or disapprove.

Thanks again for clearly showing your intolerance while expecting and believing yourself .."entitled" to the same from others.

This has been my purpose in many of my postings ..hoping and praying that one of you would paint yourself and the others on this board with the true fingerprint and colour of what is happening all around the world and particularly in The USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.

There is indeed an agenda here and you have finally taken down enough of the veil for those with abilities to see truly of what you are made.
You like so may others mistake disapproval for hostility and hate. It is indeed textbook of today's "Victimization Politics" and public education and illustrates the points I have been trying to make all along. I must cede to your wisdom, passions, and abilities here in doing a better job than myself in making these points.

Thanks again for this opportunity. Keep up the good work for the Believers on this and other threads.

Orange

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
This has been my purpose in many of my postings ..hoping and praying that one of you would paint yourself and the others on this board with the true fingerprint and colour of what is happening.

Pretty narrow minded don't you think? Oh well, you have just opened the doors for us to paint all Christians with the same brush. After all, that is what you are doing right? Taking the words of one and using it as a "Stereotype" for all. Good work, and thanks for the opportunity.

There is indeed an agenda here and you have finally taken down enough of the veil for those with abilities to see truly of what you are made.

And those "abilities" would be? Please enlighten us as to the abilities you posess that we lack, you know, besides tolerance.

I must cede to your wisdom, passions, and abilities here in doing a better job than myself in making these points.

Very "Homophobic" of you. And not "Gay" at all.

Thanks again for this opportunity. Keep up the good work for the Believers on this and other threads.

Hey, we do what we can for the believers in tolerance,...

BTW: God Bless.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Actually since you were responding to me, and due to your sentence structure, you included me in your little attack. I thought it necessary to point out that a straight person also is against your attacks..

No, you're wrong sherlock, I know who I was responding to and inspite of your mind reading skills, do you know how I know who I was talking to?

closer,,

ready?

I WAS THERE WHEN WHEN I WROTE IT!

I have no doubt in my mind that YOU knew what you meant but it doesn't mean anything if you wrote something different.
You know how I know that?
closer,,

ready?
I WAS THERE WHEN I READ IT !!

yeah but I am asking you because my parents know the same answer you are afraind to admit to and is why you use another asinine ad-hom to duck the question. It would really mess up your gay choice test

Well I'll explain it to you. You see when people of the same sex like each other in a "special way", they sometimes get together in a certain personal way. You may have heard of this. It's called sex. If you haven't, let me know and I can send you some links that MAY clear a few things up.

yeah and like I said, the wall is NOT in the constitution it is in a letter telling the danbury baptists NOT that the government separates Government from religion but that it wouldn't create another church of england. You have no reason to think any other way

Apparently you simply didn't read what I posted.

The separation of church and state is a legal and political principle derived from the First Amendment to the United States Constitution

So once again....You're wrong.

What you don't like tasting your own medicine hotshot?

Wow, I must really be getting under your skin

Apparently I have been giving you a taste of medicine?
The difference between you and me is that you're taking this personal and trying to be hurtful. You can call me whatever you want. I personally don't care. You have absolutely no affect on me at all. I find you amusing

I never said it did, YOU keep saying I do, I keep telling you about the question I had but you are too busy being the village *****

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Aermacchi]

If you'd like me to answer a question and I haven't, first of all, I'm genuinely sorry I didn't answer your question but feel free to just ask it again. I always do my best to answer everyone's questions regardless of who they are. So..... ASK AWAY

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Then Ill ask again, genius, copy paste the quote and translate for us what you think I wrote and how when I say "you gays" somehow means:

"you" you" or when I say, "you gays" I am actually "writing" something else even when it is spelled the same way "You" and "Gays" are, I am actually writing this "jfj123" Please share with us, won't you jfj123, of and yes I am speaking directly to you IE; jfj123. Rather than admit you got yourself painted in corner here and are just so above admitting you screwed up like you have when you think what is written in that bill doesn't have anything to do with getting people to compromise their otherwise drop dead honest opinions of homosexuals and their sympathizers. Please allow the gentle readers the opportunity to witness your staggering intellect and clever repartee by telling them what the statement I typed out REALLY is typed out to say, because YOU know what I really wrote. Regardless of your reading what you want to read in what people say or don't say, write or don't write. I submit this is the reason the very reason we cannot afford to allow people whose very own issues of hatred and prejudice of a "group" he singles out and superimposes his own hatred on what they say, as if they actually said it.

Then he responds to the argument he is now having, virtually with himself, vicariously as if it is the Christian he aims to exploit as the root cause and underlying motivation for a bill like this as if this bill is just a waste of time for our elected officials to approve because, according to him, it has no teeth so then WHY EVEN BOTHER.

but getting back to my argument, challenging jfj123 to take responsibility of his statements for the third time is has contradicted but is too skeeeered to illustrate in any way shape or form HOW his allegations can be seen as anything other than delusions and / or wishful thinking.

I believe he knows when I wrote "You Gays", I was talking to Gays, ALL gays, Gays in general, and is too desperate, too proud, too in-experienced and too immature to admit he was wrong and apologize.

Well I'll explain it to you. You see when people of the same sex like each other in a "special way", they sometimes get together in a certain personal way. You may have heard of this. It's called sex. If you haven't, let me know and I can send you some links that MAY clear a few things up.

hehe Orange Tom YOU were RIGHT! It is so easy when that tactic is used to simply ask a question to get someone like that to act like a jerk. If you are right about them not seeing it, I can almost guarantee this one here believes he looked real cool when all I need to do is give em enough rope

The separation of church and state is a legal and political principle derived from the First Amendment to the United States Constitution

So once again....You're wrong.

I must really be getting under your skin

He says with a smile hehe,, so indicative of people whose involvment in threads like this is to do just that, get under peoples skin, I have forgotten more logical arguments given with more compelling debate, then you will ever know son, so as you flatter yourself underneath that thin veneer of wishful thinking, BE ADVISED: when you do that, you give yourself away your intentions would have otherwise only been conjecture but are now exploited as your intent.

You have absolutely no affect on me at all.

Yeah that's it, you got it all over me with that last comment, I have no affect on you, The over a dozen disparaging remarks and name calling I listed and you shamelessly admitted adding even more sarcasm laced excuses for them, was done because, I have no affect on you.

The over two dozen pages of this thread you have without fail responded to and solicited the overhyped undeserving praise from your clique, as if you just won a Nobel Prize, as much time, and collaboration you have lavished on me with the praise of reverse prejudice branding me a bigot with every counterpoint I make when you were overwhelmed as it is being totally out classed by the articulate intelligent wisdom and sound advice of member Orange Tom. Yes it is true, you need more practice when attempting to "play through" someone so totally out of your league where he not only pre-empted anticipated dialogue as if he was kreskin, but taught many here, honest enough to borrow from this technique you and all your interlocutors seem to have adopted as your cliques signature style of debate, he illustrated and proved that anyone can get such an opponent to not only GIVE testimony that can be used to impeach their argument, but get them to display the coordinating behavior

of beligerant legends in their own minds making patent the axiomatic truth to the scripture in Romans, "though they profess to be wise, they are as fools given to their delusions" or the writings they think you wrote but can't seem to show us why.

Ill remind them why quoting from the most compelling and credible source, that even you will paradoxically agree and disagree.

You do all this because I have no

affect on you..

Yeah uh huh

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Then Ill ask again, genius, copy paste the quote and translate for us what you think I wrote and how when I say "you gays" somehow means:

"you" you" or when I say, "you gays" I am actually "writing" something else even when it is spelled the same way "You" and "Gays" are, I am actually writing this "jfj123"

Again, you responded to my post which by default includes me in your statement unless of course you specifically stated that I wasn't included which you did not. Responding to my post and talking to other people is bad form and confusing, again, unless of course you specifically state with whom you are speaking in addition to the person you are responding to.

The easiest way to avoid this type of confusion is, if you want to make a general statement as you claim, simply klick the POST REPLY button next to the NEW THREAD BUTTON at the bottom right side of the page.

but getting back to my argument, challenging jfj123 to take responsibility of his statements for the third time is has contradicted but is too skeeeered to illustrate in any way shape or form HOW his allegations can be seen as anything other than delusions and / or wishful thinking.

I believe he knows when I wrote "You Gays", I was talking to Gays, ALL gays, Gays in general, and is too desperate, too proud, too in-experienced and too immature to admit he was wrong and apologize.

See above.

I must really be getting under your skin

He says with a smile hehe,,

My friend, you've been posting infamatory statements for pages, trying to get under everyone's skin and obviously taking pleasure in your attempts so by even bringing up my smile at the end of my statement is very hypocritical.
Or I could use your argument....When I was smiling it was a general smile meant for all those on the thread and not just you

so indicative of people whose involvment in threads like this is to do just that, get under peoples skin, I have forgotten more logical arguments given with more compelling debate, then you will ever know son, so as you flatter yourself underneath that thin veneer of wishful thinking, BE ADVISED: when you do that, you give yourself away your intentions would have otherwise only been conjecture but are now exploited as your intent.

Oh I'm not trying to hide anything.
YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE.
I'm generally a very nice person unless someone comes along and makes me not nice

You have absolutely no affect on me at all.

Yeah that's it, you got it all over me with that last comment, I have no affect on you, The over a dozen disparaging remarks and name calling I listed and you shamelessly admitted adding even more sarcasm laced excuses for them, was done because, I have no affect on you.

Well I should change that statement. No affect means I wouldn't even care enough to post anything and that's not quite true. So I'd like to apologize for slightly misrepresenting that statement.
The truth is I find you amusing and your posts entertaining.
But no worries, you'll never be able to get under my skin

Hopefully that clears my statement up a bit

....of beligerant legends in their own minds making patent the axiomatic truth to the scripture in Romans, "though they profess to be wise, they are as fools given to their delusions" or the writings they think you wrote but can't seem to show us why.

Tirade much ?????

OK so what was your question?

I notice you skipped right over the part where you were wrong about the Separation of Church and State

My suggestion is, calm down, take a deeeeeep breath......it's ok.....it's just a discussion board....please don't take things here too seriously....you'll end up giving yourself a stroke.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ursus Major

Ursus Major,

Must once again make this in haste.

Please don't clear up for me, as did scorand and others, the awareness that you too need more practice.

Pretty narrow minded don't you think? Oh well, you have just opened the doors for us to paint all Christians with the same brush. After all, that is what you are doing right? Taking the words of one and using it as a "Stereotype" for all. Good work, and thanks for the opportunity.

To those on this and other threads...one thing is very clear. I am not needed here in order to paint "all Christians " with the same brush. Particularly those who voice disagreement with your views. This is the nature of the narrow mindedness also called intolerance. While expecting tolerance from others. Nor problem here with this..I merely make note of it for the Believers out here.
If you consider this an opportunity..then please keep it up.

And those "abilities" would be? Please enlighten us as to the abilities you possess that we lack, you know, besides tolerance.

Goodness me. I am a bit astonished that you find it necessary to ask such a question since it should be obvious. The difference is spiritual discernment. You do not already know this??

Very "Homophobic" of you. And not "Gay" at all.

Your not in Chicago are you? I just finished watching the video of the CNN reporter Susan Roesgen at the Tea Party rally. Your technique comes across as very similar to the methods used by her. What was that about " Stereotyping?"
Practice please! Work on your technique and method!!
Here is Susan Roesgen's video. Observe the technique used to set the stage for the stereotyping conclusion. Susan is very transparent here and as I am often wont to say about the media, she is a shill for something/someone political. This is not reporting. It is opinion making...social engineering.

www.youtube.com...

As I thanked scorand for clearing up much, I also thank you for backing him up as well.

Orangetom

[edit on 16-4-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
reply to post by Ursus Major

Ursus Major,

Must once again make this in haste.

Please don't clear up for me, as did scorand and others, the awareness that you too need more practice.

You know, you repeat this an awful lot. I have plenty of practice in that which I believe to be important. Very little of what you offer interests me. I have no desire to practice that which is not beneficial to myself or others. Your approach is in no way beneficial to a great deal of the world's population. You refuse to accept this of course, but this is to be expected of one such as yourself. Those with abilities will understand my meaning.

And those "abilities" would be? Please enlighten us as to the abilities you possess that we lack, you know, besides tolerance.

Goodness me. I am a bit astonished that you find it necessary to ask such a question since it should be obvious. The difference is spiritual discernment. You do not already know this??

Here are a few interesting bits from this source: www.spirithome.com...

These are the main things to look for in discerning about something:

* it is governed by love, for if it is not, it's worthless ( 1 Corinthians 13:1-3);
* it centers us onto Jesus the Christ and Lord ( 1 Cor 12:3), and His good news;
* it directs us to Scripture, not away from it ( Isaiah 8:19, 20);
* it builds up the church and its members ( Ephesians 4:11-12), giving it power, wisdom, character, boldness, and unity.
* it helps create in us a love of righteousness, a heightened sense of sin, and a turning away from known evil.

'Discernment' is sometimes used as a catch-word for speaking against others (as with some 'discernment ministries'), or to defeat them in a struggle for power or influence, or just to pick at them until they quit or retreat. Discerning eyes look for whether something that's labeled 'discernment' is done from love, or whether it just is a clanging gong or a noisy cymbal. Jesus didn't call us to love ideas, he called us to love people. John put it as bluntly as he could :

"One who does not love does not know God, for God is love." (I John 4:8)

When discerning, the Christian must keep in mind why he/she is doing it. Ask yourself, "If I raise this issue, how am I pointing people to Christ? How am I helping them grow in the Spirit? In what way am I loving them?" If there's no answer to those questions, or if you have to stretch far and wide to come up with a complicated or weak answer, then it's best not to speak. Indeed, it's time to focus on listening, because it may be your time to learn.

Practice please! Work on your technique and method!!

I think you might have a beam in your eye,...

Take care and God Bless.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hopefully this thread will expand some peoples minds and allow them to at least understand tolerance of other cultures, groups, etc..

I also hope that people will read this bill and understand that our rights are safe.

I wish everyone well and hope we can get beyond our petty differences.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
We've all dealt with bullies in your lives I'm sure. Some of us are able to defend ourselves and some of us are not. That poor child was not able to defend himself which makes hims one of those that we should defend.

Not to sound like a TV tag line but what exactly is wrong with helping the helpless???

Why are some of us treating children like less then people just because they are children?

If you saw a woman being assaulted and/or verbally abused, wouldn't you do something?
If you saw someone being beaten up, wouldn't you try and step in?
If you saw an older person being mugged, wouldn't you try to help?
I'm using "YOU" in the general sense here so please don't think I'm speaking to one person in particular.
Maybe most people wouldn't help and just maybe that is at least part of tthe problem.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
If they want to say they or God hate gays, fine.
If they want to say gays deserve to rot in hell, so be it.
If they want to say gays deserve to die, they've crossed the line.
Preaching hate is one thing.Preaching death is quoite another.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join