It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ - Maricopa County Sheriffs Office- Mayor Gordon, You're ignorant! Shut up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wow...didn't see this one coming. The first cop seems pretty pissed off to me...with the crazy eyes. What is interesting about this to me at least is the fact that their entire force appears to be white. Now before anyone jumps on me about that please realize I am a white male and I even noticed that.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If people are paying 1000 to 12000 to get in the states,
No wonder they don't want to stop it.

They, (those with authority that do not enfore the law), are probably taking a slice of the imigration pie

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Wow...didn't see this one coming. The first cop seems pretty pissed off to me...with the crazy eyes. What is interesting about this to me at least is the fact that their entire force appears to be white. Now before anyone jumps on me about that please realize I am a white male and I even noticed that.

www.liveleak.com...

That,s not the half of it, they IGNORE the 1000's of felony warrants they have backlogged in the court system so they can spend all there time running down those defenses less illegals!!

try doing some police work and chase the damn criminals running a muck in the state INSTEAD!! Probably not since they fire back.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
that cop needs to be fired,,,,,,tell me he hasn't beaten someone lately with the hatred he's spewing there,,,

i can see him slamming heads and such,,,, notice the 2nd guy seems level-headed and like a human would-----not some hot-headedass bag like the first guy

top topics

join