It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE! Photos & Reports of the March on Wall Street, Sunday, April 2, 3, 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Did anyone go to this? this was very under reported ... i'm only posting a little bit from the first article ... there are many articles + pictures if you click the link! ... i think this was a good thing ... probably didn't accomplish much, but it's nice to know some people are protesting ... it's only a matter of time til more and more people join in ...

That's the feeling that I got listening to a representative of the organizers of today's protest on Wall Street. Capitalism has not been so unpopular since the 1960s, or maybe the 1930s or maybe even the early 20th century, when terrorists stalked Wall Street.

Four marchers were arrested at the protest. I suppose the fact that people who think Wall Street bankers are greedy bastards in suits were taken into custody is not a surprise. However unpopular bankers may be right now, the police still work for the powers that be.

Today's gathering was called "The March on Wall Street: Bail Out The People Not The Banks." Organizers ambled through the narrow streets of New York's financial district, past the offices of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM), American Express (AXP) , the New York Stock Exchange, the
Federal Reserve. Their noise could be heard in nearby offices.

MORE ARTICLES AND PICTURES HERE

What are your thoughts?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
well...it only talked about "DOZENS" of protesters, you would need thousands of protesters to get a response from the main stream media. besides, very few protests are shown on T.V. of our own countries citizens, that involve big business, big wealth, or NWO. just doesn't happen, we americans have to go to european websites to see demonstrations in our own country.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

yeah i agree, but still with all the hate of wall street that people are spewing you think there'd be something out there on this ...

join