It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont drink the water , informative video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
With the recent current interest in the questioning of what exactly is in the water .
Figured I would add another informative Video on this subject .
some of the stats are pretty scary.
I encourage you to watch the entire video though , very educational

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
'' Festival Of Ignorance'' Love it !!!

Who is that anchor man telling every one to shut up ???

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is a deeply depressing notion. I live in the state of NY and I know all of our water is packed with fluoride. To be honest it scares me but I am not sure what to do about it. I've been hearing that bottled water is even beginning to become tagged with the poison.

I could easily go out and buy uncontaminated distilled water and unfluoridated toothpaste but what about food around the city made with the water?

What about showering? I've heard that hot water releases fluoride into a gaseous state thus making it easy to inhale.

Seriously, How are we letting people get away with things like this, Im sick of it.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
'' Festival Of Ignorance'' Love it !!!

Who is that anchor man telling every one to shut up ???

Bill O`reilly
Fox news anchor from the O`reilly Factor

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I've been boiling my water for years. I boil it then put it in the fridge after it cools down some; it's easy to get it into your routine. For me anyway.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lastmanstanding

I use a shower filter that I hope helps. It costs about $10. every three months when I replace it.

The Fluoride Action Network is an international coalition seeking to broaden public awareness about the toxicity of fluoride compounds and the health impacts of current fluoride exposures
www.fluoridealert.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter
reply to post by lastmanstanding

I use a shower filter that I hope helps. It costs about $10. every three months when I replace it.

The Fluoride Action Network is an international coalition seeking to broaden public awareness about the toxicity of fluoride compounds and the health impacts of current fluoride exposures
www.fluoridealert.org...

I dont rust anything coming out of my taps

bottled water for the win, and health

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

From my understanding boiling water does not remove fluoride. The only way to remove fluoride is through reverse osmosis.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Drinking water purification

Around the world, household drinking water purification systems, including a reverse osmosis step, are commonly used for improving water for drinking and cooking.

Such systems typically include a number of steps:

* a sediment filter to trap particles including rust and calcium carbonate
* optionally a second sediment filter with smaller pores
* an activated carbon filter to trap organic chemicals, and chlorine which will attack and degrade TFC reverse osmosis membranes
* a reverse osmosis (RO) filter which is a thin film composite membrane (TFM or TFC)
* optionally a second carbon filter to capture those chemicals not removed by the RO membrane.
* optionally an ultra-violet lamp is used for disinfection of any microbes that may escape filtering by the reverse osmosis membrane.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
YEs, the only real way to eliminate 98%+ of flouride, is reverse osmosis. I ahve a twin pillar counter top filter setup..a 0.5 micron carbon block in one pillar, and thiers aa fluoride removal cartridge yuo can buy.its rated at 80%+ though.It use alumini or something along those lines. I got it at www.pwgazette.com
Thier is a cool tabletop reverse osmosis system yuo can buy, for about $120. Ive been using carbon fitlers for a few years now. My first was a simple GE faucet attchement. Every 3 months, ide remove the pastic cover, too see what the fitler would look. Joke yuo not, the white 1 micron trapemnt sheet wrapped around the crabon, was NAST tobaco brown: [ Right now, i have a $40 model form crystal quest. They incorporate carbon as well as some metals they put in thier too zinc i think it is. It also ionizes the water, and helps to remove contaminenats like metals, mercury, things along those lines.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I dont trust anything coming out of my taps

bottled water for the win, and health

Then you might want to look into which company of bottled water you are buying from.
As current documentary's have shown , most bottled water comes out of a system much similar to your tap water.
But the company's who do this process reasonably charge an amount less , which leads you in the direction from buying from them.. which makes you wonder if the water they are using where the factory's are located , are the same as ours ...... or actually worse.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The thing that sucks about the flouride pillar filterr, is its rated for 500 gallons...so it can fill up rather quick. Ther carbon block is rated for 10,000 gallons or 1 year replacement, and thier not really expensive at all.
As for boiling water, it consentrates flouoride, it donst remove it. Same as choline, hot water only conectrates it into steam.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Now heres something of real interest! The video yuotube here, at the end, other videos show at the bottom. Go to the right, and click on the woman in blue jean dress/white shirt. ITs flouride posioning and what it looks like!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Now heres something of real interest! The video yuotube here, at the end, other videos show at the bottom. Go to the right, and click on the woman in blue jean dress/white shirt. ITs flouride posioning and what it looks like!!!

To save you all the time of having to manual go search for what ziggy1706 is talking about I figured I would do him and you a favor and just post it here , yes this video is very disturbing to watch ,

*** Now try picturing having to see your Children or Pet go through that ***

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thaks Saytun
damn wow..i was in awe when watching that video..i wonder hos she got so much flouride in her? Years of accumilaiton? some knida overdose over a short period of time?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Thaks Saytun
damn wow..i was in awe when watching that video..i wonder hos she got so much flouride in her? Years of accumilaiton? some knida overdose over a short period of time?

my personal opinion is she is probably just a nurse or some sort of medical staff re enacting what the effects would look like .. I don't think you tube would sponsor snuff films , so don't worry I am sure she survived.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
What is she actually suffering of?

Stomach cramp type things?
Unbalance?
hm? serious question by the way

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastmanstanding
What is she actually suffering of?

Stomach cramp type things?
Unbalance?
hm? serious question by the way

Fluoride poisoning

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
well with the amount of questions about this subject , I figured i would post another EXTREMELY SCARY FACTUAL video ... please pay attention to this .

Before you ask the image is a webcam overlay of a girl with a computer text to speech program .

copyrights to the person or people if this was posted previously before.
no trolling just informing purposes intended .

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Saytun]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Why is this information being kept from us I ask
We are drinking poison.

<<   2 >>

join