It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your opinion on the Alex Jones show?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I like it. I now believe him more since more and more people in the MSM are talking about a new world order. I also find his show more believable when I watch it with a live streaming footage. It makes me know that he isn't BSing it. What's your take on his show?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

It's an OK show. I don't agree with everything he says, as he seems to be paranoid, and at times just makes things up, or over exaggerates things.

But more or less, he's a good person, and more often than not, he hits the nail on the head.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
his hearts in the right place imo.. he dont wanna see people being # on and likes freedoms

i like the guy and his rants just curl me over..

so for me alex gets a star!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The man certainly makes me think. I believe that his actions and theories are beginning to have a reverse effect though. I get the impression that he has frightened more people than he has empowered with his stories.

Now he has folks to afraid to speak up and hold their ground out of fear of being shipped off in an automax rail car to a FEMA camp where they will eventually end up in a plastic burial vault.

Perhaps that has been his plan all along...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I love Alex Jones.

I get the podcasts and download his show for free, he is a great personality for his purpose.

I love him because he bottom lines these stories, of course with his spin on it. I love the callers and how Alex can smoothly give his answers and keep on agenda.

He highlights hard hitting stories like tent cities. And he urges us to grab our cameras and go in as citizens to document these heartbreaking stories.

I always take him with a grain of sea salt, and ALWAYS do more research myself on his stories. Only fools listen to ANY personality cult with blind faith.

I also love his passion and energy, he is very good at his job.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The way i look at it, is every person needs to make a living. He is definately working for the governmenet whether he knows it or not.

Bill cooper was got rid of as he was not easily controled and had a calming effect on people and tried to think things through.

While alex is more of what the government wants. You take what alex says and get the info you need, you decide what youwant to beleive. Remember he is getting his info of other people too, so it is not first hand knowledge he is giving out.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I don't trust fully the info presented on his show, I feel he is not always telling the truth. Like Andy said, he could be serving the government wether or not he knows it himself.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
wow...as soon as i clicked on this post, i was hit with multiple page clicks and then sent to something localcity.com or something like that...what's going on? i had to actually hit the back button to get back to ATS.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I have been listening to Jones' shows daily, ever since I got my own computer back in early Dec. Even though --- I'm left wing (except, I'm not an athiest and am anti-abortion) and HATE guns. Well, I had been subscribing to PrisonPlanet TV, but got mad and cancelled my subscription when I first heard Alex announcing his not-yet-released The Obama Deception. I said, "You are just an angry white male who's unhappy Republicans lost." BUT: This past week, especially, I kept hearing items on news outlets, --- every day ---- of Obama doing or saying a TOTALY NEOCON action. I COULD NOT tell him from George W. Bush, mainly, in terms of foreign AND financial policies. I was for Obama because I --believed-- he would remove troops from Muslim countries, bring them home, and focus on helping the POOR. Boy, was I ever wrong. Every time I hear him raving on the media against Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, etcetera, I yell, "shut up and mind (OUR) own business!" Alex Jones is to be heeded. I am convinced he is sincere and crucial.

new topics

top topics

join