It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Intelligent Design" is a conspiracy.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Most Creationists, Intelligent Design Advocates or other Lunatics attempt to seem scientific by developing terms such as Irreducible Complexity, or Intelligent Intervention, try to use as little as posisible the word GOD, and go on to misquote science to get their ends. It is all a sham to make christians, make money, and make more christians with that money, and make more money, stupid Vatican.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If i was a trilobite in one of my earlier lives and now I'm a television broadcaster who espouses ID on national fox news what does that tell you about god. What will i get to do next? Is this the end?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Intelligent Design is the absolutely true and totally scientific theory that the Universe is so mind-bogglingly complex that it could only have been designed and constructed by an equally, if not more complex, "Intelligent Designer", whom we shall call the "Creator". Intelligent Design proponents would like to include it in the school curriculum. However, they have make sense before this can be done. Here are a few links that try to explain Intelligent Design.. (Funny Explanation)

Why Evolution And Natural Selection Don't Make Sense

Creationism

Intelligent Falling

Flat Earth

Geocentricity

Holes In THe Poles

Touched By His Noodly Appendage!!

<< 17  18  19   >>

join