It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sensations while half awake/asleep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
A few days ago I woke up from about a 2 hour nap, Sat. afternoon, with an incredible sensation. Nothing I have ever felt before - it was a feeling of ecstasy. Well, actually I felt it the last time this happened. It was for about 10 seconds, I'd guess, although I was definitely not fully conscious. But right after it for some weird reason my brain/head said: "Hey that was AMAZING - let's do it again!" And I was able to create this sensation on call! (still, I wasn't really awake) And I had that unbelievable sensation for a much longer time until I was nervous that I was getting lost in it (which is weird again being that I was still half asleep, literally.) so I managed to jump myself out of this sensation and wake up. I can tell you more details but I'm pretty sure that's all. Do you know what this sensation is and why/how my brain activated it? Anthing? Anyone get this also?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AJGord

Might be the vibrations people refer to before having an OBE. The vibrations can feel like ecstasy taking over your body with a kind of pulsing effect. I have had it happen to me a few times, pretty amazing stuff. Next time try popping out of your body!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Doesn't this also happen before you actually fall asleep? It has something to do with the pattern of sleep.....

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Doesn't this also happen before you actually fall asleep? It has something to do with the pattern of sleep.....

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
happened to me at least once. fell asleep around 10pm, half asleep around 2 or 3am, i left the tv on,i could see everything as if it was a time lapse. fully conscious but couldn't move.

top topics

join