It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Over Paris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hi,

Im new and this is my first posting so if its in the wrong category or whatever, forgive me.

I'm an American expat living in the suburbs of Paris. Monday of last week I was sitting in my living room watching television with my boyfriend when we saw a camera flash in the backyard. After running around the whole house and garden looking for the perps, something told me to look up.

In the sky were AT LEAST 5 ufo's. I say at least 5 because there were 9 lights in the sky and some of them were in a perfect line leading me to believe that there was one craft with more than one light. The lights looked like stars (blue-white in color) but upon closer inspection the stars were more than just twinkling. I ran and got the binoculars ( I bought them for a boat we don't have yet) and checked out the first "star" closest to me. It was blue-white all right, and red and green and orange. And it was moving. It was moving very quickly but staying in the same general spot in the sky and colored lasers were shooting out of it and drawing in the sky. All but 2 of the ufos were doing the same thing, it kind of reminded me of that memory toy we played in the 80's where you had to press the same colored buttons that the toy's computer randomly selected for you in sequential order. It also reminded me of when you play with sparklers on the 4th of July as a child and you write in the air with the sparkler and the light leaves a trail. They looked like they were communicating.

And there was absolutely no sound in the night, no bugs chirping, no noises at all.

I started to panic.

I watched the ufos for 4 hours before my boyfriend told me to go to bed, although him and the maid both agreed to seeing the weirdness in the sky.

They have been in the night sky every night since I first noticed them although not the same amount of ufos and not in the same exact location in the sky. (Some are really high up and some are are closer but not that close, I couldn't even begin to guesstimate but we're talking miles, not feet or meters).

I did some research, okay I haven't stopped doing research since, and I found that there is a facility called SHAPE in neighboring Belgium but I'm not sure if these are SHAPE's or ours, by ours I mean Human made crafts. Also I finally found footage of what I saw on another website, this guy from Dijon captured what I saw and he remarked that it was also very quiet and still and he also had been watching them (at the time of the filming) for 3 nights. I couldn't understand if he saw more than one craft or not.

His footage is found here:
www.disclose.tv...

Then about 4 nights after ( the ufos are still out there), I woke up very early in the am, 5 or 6 am and my eyelids felt so heavy and I felt like my whole head was in a dense, dense fog. I could hear the whole bedroom buzzing and vibrating with an electrical noise and I thought to myself "They're here". I slipped back into the heavy sleep I was having and had a very hard time waking up later. I have thought and thought about this and have accepted I could have imagined this.

2 days later I woke from a heavy night's sleep again and this time the muscles in the back of my legs were sore ( I never work out and I wasn't doing any activity the in the days before to warrant the muscle pain). I definitely didn't imagine this.

Has anyone else experienced these ufos or the weird sleep? Like drugged sleep?

On an end note, I saw a UFO in LA in 2005 in the daytime over the 10 freeway, where the 10 and the 110 meet. It looked like a little (makeup compact) mirror reflecting the sun's light in the sky.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
there have been many similarly looking balls of light/ufo's lately

very cool

thanks for the video!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Curcio

Thank you for bringing this to ATS, Curcio. I sincerely hope that you will find some corroboration from others who may have also had a similar experience in that region and the at same time you did.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Another diamond shaped UFO.. Wonder how many will come one here and rule it out as venus?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ls1cameric

It doesn't have to be Venus, all it needs to be is a single light source.

The diamond we see is due to the auto focus and zoom of the camera.

Like this:

(click to open player in new window)

(Filmed by Phage)

[edit on 6/4/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
all i saw was a light and a shaky camera......the video does nothing at all....

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Geez.

That wasn't my video, it was someone else's.

I need a dif cord for my camera to upload the vid I shot, but I will say this for all the people who are always talking about shaky cameras during UFO videos...

Its the UFO that moves all over the place, its not a shaky camera.

I will have to load my video ASAP so you can tell what I'm talking about but at first when I saw them all up there and grabbed my camera I was TREMBLING, it looked like an INVASION up there with so many. But after HOURS (and 6 nights now) of taping them I got the camera still by putting it on a tripod and I'll tell you what, it's the craft that is buzzing around, it can't keep still or its the lights blinking so fast on dif parts of the craft that it gives the illusion of a shaky camera.

This sighting here in France has changed my life. Whether these are Aliens or Man made stoled technology from Aliens, I want some answers.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Curcio

Luckily we can determine the movement by comparing it to stationary objects nearby whilst the UFO is in shot.

Oh and if you upload it, you can do it here:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Just use your ATS login details

[edit on 6/4/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Yea, the video posted at least, is worthless. I can't even tell if it's moving, it could be a star or anything. Plane coming in, helicopter, etc.

And that diamond effect is common with the crappy autofocus on cameras, that means nothing.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm near Paris too, and watch them every night. They're twinkling like firecrackers. Tonight will be a good time to film them before clouds cover them tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Curcio

Hello and great news on your contact. The description you give as bang on for the ufo orbs, whitey blue types do give out a multi colour glow when viewed close up. You have seen a group of ufo orbs in flight formation and it's an honour to witness such a thing. Congratulation Curcio.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nablator

What????!!! How long have they been there?

What do you think they are?

www.youtube.com..., these are what I'm seeing exactly, u?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I noticed several big stars last week, especially bright and twinkling like crazy. Especially one in the South. I don't know what they are (stars, planets, UFOs). I didn't see them move. I'll try to take a picture tonight when the sky is dark enough, and check their position in Stellarium. Try to take a picture with a long exposure (2-4 seconds) with a stabilized camera (tripod or propped on a window or chair of whatever).

In this German video the light seems to be slowly moving to the right if I'm not mistaken. Interesting.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nablator

Why aren;t the obvious questions being asked? Where in the sky (overhead, near the horizon)? What weather conditions? What direction?

Why has no one called the authorities, or at least volunteer investigators? Is there any press coverage?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by disownedsky

Nablator,

The closest one was closer to the horizon than the others but still a mile or 2? up, the others are all overhead. The weather conditions were clear. I saw them tonight around 9 9:30 then the clouds rolled in and I can't see them now.

I don't know who to call (authorities, volunteer investigators) and even if I did, my French sucks. No press coverage, MSM is reporting only G20, Italian Earthquake and Strasbourg riots.

I did mention in my earlier posts that there is a military facility in nearby Belgium, so maybe they are theirs? Maybe they're watching all calamities in Western Europe

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I looked for something unusual before the clouds filled the sky. I took a few photographs. What was the direction? Do you have a photo / video / drawing of what you saw ? A few bright stars in the South direction, left of Orion, as usual, but nothing out of the ordinary. I looked in every direction. I didn't see anything else worth mentioning.

new topics

top topics

join