It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Ouija Boards, Ghosts, Demons DO NOT EXIST.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ShowMeEvil

Hmmm...this kind of makes your video 'proof' of a UFO landing and aliens emerging over in the other thread fairly redundant doesn't it.

Do you get some kind of thrill at the gullability of others?

Strange how some people in this world are amused.

spikey.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Sigh, oh sigh. I am not ShowMeEvil. Is there a remedial reading site you can access?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

Who's talking to you? You may have started the thread, but if you could read properly yourself, you'll notice i said over in the other thread. Showmeevil being the main protagonist of said thread. Go on...creep back under your rock, your scales are probably drying out by now.

Ahh well, another sad creep for the ignore list. Bye bye dicksplash.

spikey

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Ignore list? Good. Now I can talk about you without you being able to respond.

You failed with the deflection.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShowMeEvil
Aliens DO NOT EXIST.
Extraterrestrials DO NOT EXIST.
Ghosts DO NOT EXIST.
Demons DO NOT EXIST.
Heaven DOES NOT EXIST.
Hell DOES NOT EXIST.
God DOES NOT EXIST.
Satan DOES NOT EXIST.

how ironic that you started by insisting aliens don't exist, even tho you have posted two other threads within the last 4 days, claiming you had absolute video proof of aliens from another planet landing on our earth, you said over and over and over and over again you had proof, you just had to wait for some reason to upload it.

then that thread was closed because people wouldn't stop arguing, so you started another one, this time claiming ATS was suppressing your proof of aliens, which you stated again was undeniable proof, but still no upload of a video

And now your saying they don't exist at all; that seems like a conflicting argument to me.

i have come to this conclusion, your a complete liar and your obsessed with getting attention on ATS by spewing sensational story's of utter bollocks.

i really hope a MOD picks up on this and your IP gets banned, not just your user name, but your IP, people like you will come back over and over again looking for attention.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by dkman222]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
Strange how when men are dying they never call on ‘Buddha’ or any other of numerous proclaimed deities, they cried for Jesus.

[edit on 4/10/2009 by SGTChas]

uhh what are you talking about? I felt like I missed something when I read your post.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join