It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Ouija Boards, Ghosts, Demons DO NOT EXIST.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Aliens DO NOT EXIST.
Extraterrestrials DO NOT EXIST.
Ghosts DO NOT EXIST.
Demons DO NOT EXIST.
Heaven DOES NOT EXIST.
Hell DOES NOT EXIST.
God DOES NOT EXIST.
Satan DOES NOT EXIST.

I have been trying to contact all of the above,
Aliens, Extraterrestrials,
Demons, Ghosts, Heaven, Hell
Satan, God.

Through all means possible from prayers, meditation to ouija boards, seance's, ancient rituals, spells, demon summoning etc.

NOTHING has EVER worked.

You name it, I have tried it.
I don't believe there is such a way to come in contact with any of them because they DO NOT EXIST.

Is there anyone who can dispute this?
Has anyone contacted any of the above?
If so how, and do you have proof a video or anything to show?

I WILL DO ANYTHING to CONTACT something not of this world and have tried just about everything but nothing has ever worked for me.

I need to know how to contact whatever is out there evil or good if it really exists like people say but I do not believe in any of it because I have tried for years now with no success. I keep reading about people's stories talking about ET's, Aliens, Demons, etc but how does one summon them?

Ouija boards, people talk about them like they are dangerous.
They are kids toys, I have tried forever with one of those to contact anything outside of this world and never had a single thing happen. What is the hype about these things being dangerous, they are NOT and they DO NOT WORK either.

My goal before I leave this world is to at least know and have some kind of surety that there is something beyond but nothing works.

Even going to church hasn't worked, prayer, meditation, ouija boards, seance's, black magic, spells, witchcraft you name it I have tried it there is nothing to all of this but pure imagination.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well I don't think you should put aliens in the same bag as the other, more esoteric, "beings".
There may be a few nuts who will tell you how they contact an alien, and they take them to their spaceship... well, only by reading their story you can make your judgement about its truthfulness.
If aliens exist, nobody serious enough would propose a way to contact them. The basic assumption for alien contact/abduction is that THEY are looking for you, not the other way around.

As for the other stuff, I had some things happened in my life I'd rather not reveal, but I know there is something out there. Whether it's the mind, another world, or whatever. It's just that there are so many attention seekers out there that these topics are ridiculized and made unbelievable.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
You have no success because you do not believe. The Will is a powerful thing and, yes, I capitalized it because it is a force that you are tapping into. When you do not believe the Will is weak.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by TheComte]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Ouija Boards do exist.

Aliens possibly exist but there has been little actual solid proof that they have visited earth. If you simply look at the number of stars alone in our own galaxy it would be completely ignorant to assume that aliens and especially alien life forms from other worlds do not exist.

Ghosts again may exist but there is little real proof.

Demons, Heaven, Hell, God, Satan are all subjects of faith and require strong belief in their existence.

Most of these things can simply be projections of the human mind and to many people can seem very real depending on that person's beliefs.

If you believe strongly enough in any of these things then it is quite hard for anyone to prove that they do not exist. The reality is that until or if someone can actually prove the existence of any of these unproven entities, saying that they do or do not exist either way would be an incorrect conclusion.

Either you believe or you do not. Existence for now and until proven one way or the other will remain one of mankind's most compelling mysteries.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ShowMeEvil

you have to remember that you're not the only one who's trying to contact them ... they're not at all places at all times ... can't expect them to come on call

[edit on 6-4-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by seb2882

Whether it's the mind, another world, or whatever. It's just that there are so many attention seekers out there that these topics are ridiculized and made unbelievable.

You bring up some good points, at this point I believe its the mind.

People who have claimed to make contact with such beings or realms are tapping into pure imagination and it seems real to them, something yet undiscovered perhaps about belief and the human mind. If you want to believe in something hard enough it might just happen and seem real.

Even objects moving and healings are possible, something to do with the human mind, belief and consciousness yet undiscovered.

Notice near death experiencer's. NDE's.

The Muslim sees Alah,
The Christian sees Jesus Christ,
The Buddhist sees Buddha,
The rest follow their pure imagination and
experience what they believe in.

Way too many experiences out there differing in great degree one from another.

I do believe there is something after this life but just what that is, is the big question. It could be our own imagination and we experience our individual belief of creation.

Have you ever seen the movie What Dreams May Come?

It's possible that our very lives and all life on this planet is progressing according to the collective conscious mind of the earth and all life on it.
What we believe in and are aware of becomes, we turn our planet into what it is and what we perceive everything to be. Well just a thought, I am unsure honestly but seeking for the truth.

I don't necessarily want to believe, I just want to know.
The truth is all I am after and I have been searching for that all my life now.
I haven't found the answers in religions or elsewhere but I am never giving up and still looking.

Everyone seems to want to think they know the purpose of life but do they really? Try looking at every one's point of view out there swearing that their religion or philosophy of why life exists is true. You will have a headache just doing the research and experimenting this way. I've been down that road, at this point I leave the mind open for new possible ways to discover what I was born to discover.

Nothing in life really matters to me but where we will end up because life is so temporary if you look at things from an eternal perspective, why worry about our daily lives when your not even sure where your headed. So my quest to find out, if I don't come up with the answers eventually have you seen the movie flatline? I am willing to go that far and arrange me to leave my body and see what happens from there. lol Seriously I just need to know why not I would like to see if Edgar Cayce was really onto something.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I will give u a flag ... nice thread ... lets see if the guys that are in contact with this beeings can help u lol

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You forgot to mention: those who do not believe in life after death often experience an occurrence. Floating out of their body. Seeing a bright light. Maybe seeing loved ones. I'm sure you would explain it as chemical reactions in the brain.

One day we will all find out what happens after death.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Have you tried mints and a good under-arm deodorant? That might be preventing a lot of contact situations. Give it a go!

On the other hand, I can't run 100 metres under 10 seconds but I know it's happened to others. I know a man, in his late 30s, who has never been in love. He doubts 'romantic love' actually exists and thinks it's some kind of mass delusion where people are too embarrassed to admit they've never felt love for anyone else and delude themselves into thinking they do. How can I prove to him that I've genuinely loved several people in my life? Just because it's never happened to him doesn't mean it hasn't happened to me or millions of others.

That said, I genuinely doubt the majority of alleged alien or supernatural contacts.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
You have no success because you do not believe. The Will is a powerful thing and, yes, I capitalized it because it is a force that you are tapping into. When you do not believe the Will is weak.

Perhaps that is the answer after all.

If I believe in something whatever that is then it might just happen.

So that probably explains it then, it very well could just be based on the belief of a person opening a door to the creative imagination realm of the conscious/subconscious mind allowing someone to experience.

To me so far creativity, imagination or the dream world conscious/sub mind is the only thing that makes sense from the countless and numberless experiences of everyone all differing one from another.

I'm starting to believe in What Dreams May Come.

So everyone's religions may be true after all.
There is a hell according to some and they will find it.
There is a heaven according to some and they may find it.
There is a place where those dreams might come true.
If you can imagine it and think it and really believe in it
who knows it might just happen and become a next life reality.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by ShowMeEvil]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Ouija Boards do exist.

Yes small humanly error on my part.

I can appreciate the rest of what you say.

It seems there is evidence enough for the believers of whatever belief system they believe in. Perhaps as you suggest their faith has brought them to experience, they have found something to become true within their own minds, therefore it exists and they can all swear it to be true.

I will dream tonight about flying like superman, visiting other worlds, saving planets and I better watch out for that cryptonite and I can swear after experiencing this to be true. (Well maybe) I better be careful because it might just become my reality some day. So sleep well and dream well.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShowMeEvil

I will dream tonight about flying like superman...

Funny you should mention that. Whenever I realize in my dreams that it is, in fact, a dream, that's what I do is go for a spin. It's so cool. And the good thing is I remember almost all of the 'flights' I've been on.

I remember the first time so vividly. I was young, about 11 or 12, playing in the backyard. I realized I was dreaming so I just took off and flew around my hometown. Man, it felt so real to me. When I woke up I was so disappointed.

Anyway, I've been all around the world since then, in my dreams.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
first of all, why is your nickname "showmeevil"? (why not showme good or light or whatever???? ) just wondering if it just something wicked you want to see or get proof for
or do you want proof that there is more to this life that what we know?

second, no one can give you undeniable proof in the form of a photo or video. If there was such proof then the entire population of this planet would know about it and the world would be a different place. The search for "more" is what makes humanity what it is in the first place.

The only proof you will ever get is one that comes further from your own experiences and one that you won't be able to share with others because, well, they simply won't believe you (get the irony? :p)

Believe me, I get what your saying, I totally get it, because I have said the same thing a long time ago...
and then came the turnaround point, I remember it very well:

I said the same thing to my sister once
and then I said, if there is such thing as a God or angels or demons or aliens or whatever then they hear what I'm saying right now! If they are real and hear me then I want to find a 4clover in my garden TODAY
(you probably won't believe me....)

I found two of them that same day, and 7 in total that week without even looking for them all day, they just "popped up" wherever I went to sit down.

that was all the proof I ever needed...

maybe your biggest problem is that you aren't looking where you should be looking? if you "watch", then you'll see proof of "more" all around you
(sry not trying to sound like a fluffy bunny
)

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Yes I've experienced many flying dreams as well, some of them I could swear felt real and I was as you were just as disappointed waking back up realizing it was all in my head.

I have vivid memory though of flying out my window quite a few times and seeing the rest of my family asleep with details I shouldn't have known personal things that I couldn't have known that I even verified the next day and *cough cough* certain family members accused me of breaking into their room or spying on them, they didn't believe I was telling them what position they were in with who or whatever I better end it there. lol

Well something supernatural probably happens in our dreams/sleep and I believe most of it has to do with our not yet fully discovered sub/conscious minds. When we dream we use a completely different part of our brain I believe that we have not yet fully discovered and have little knowledge of.

Funny how people can share dreams as well, my family used to have similar dreams on occasion in various ways. Something is definitely happening and I'm sure it happens different for every group/person depending on culture, religion, background belief etc.

Just my opinion though, who can really say for sure what's happening.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

very true. you have to believe in order to give what ever you attempting power, a spell or what not.

Originally posted by ShowMeEvil

I WILL DO ANYTHING to CONTACT something not of this world and have tried just about everything but nothing has ever worked for me.

try doing some research before doing anything, maybe there is a step you forgot to a ritual or what not.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm sure Ouija boards exist... Physically infact.
Funny thing is, I don't quite believe everything
I hear about the paranormal. But the Ouija Board
was the scariest and most enlightening thing I ever did.

I can't talk about what I experienced. Maybe one day I'll share in another thread. I recommend you approach subjects like these with an open mind.
Quit trying to contact the other side. It's not always up to you.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

I thought of a quick name for registration thus ShowMeEvil.

Nothing personal.

Interesting how that happens, the 4 leaf clover thing.

I have done similar experiments with putting my faith in God or Higher beings through prayer or meditation hoping for answers.

Well, I have been answered in various unique ways but I can't necessarily say it was from God or an Alien or Mr. Santa Claus or whoever.

I wish I could but I really can't.

I think sometimes we answer our own calls, I think we have a higher self we are not aware of outside the physical mind that listens to us and answers us sometimes.

I have seen so called miracles happen because I have been searching for answers so long so I decided to go to miracle workers and I wanted to witness such things but my conclusion is magic, healers, miracle workers are tapping into parts of their brain that are allowing such things to happen.

I believe that every human has these capabilities if they really believe in them and somehow tap into them with the right amount of faith. Unsure on how all this works but you mentioned the 4 leaf clover thing, I have had even stranger experiences but I still can't say it came from God or an Alien but I do believe it came from something we can't explain a higher power greater than me or perhaps it was my own mind answering my own request and prayer.

I remember thinking to myself once as I was fasting because I used to go on week fasts and pray to God for answers when I was younger and I even would read the bible and all bibles continuously through these fasts for answers to life and hoping to find the truth of why we are all here and for what purpose.

Well it was on about the 5th day of my fast, and I thought to myself if someone walked in with a pepperoni pizza and root beer right now I would break the fast. Just a thought because I was craving. lol

5mins later I kid you not my brother showed up with a pepperoni pizza and rootbeers. I took it as a sign and broke my fast.

Things like that have happened to me my entire life including De Ja Vu incidents where I just know something is about to happen or have seen the outcome of something before it happens. I believe all of this has something to do with our greater minds, we are not really fully awake as a species if we were perhaps we would never separate the dream world from the real world. Maybe our higher selves exist in the dream world and who knows that could be more a reality to us than we think where more things are possible than in this one.

I don't have the answers and won't pretend to but if I found the 4 leaf clovers I still would be searching for answers because in many ways I have found those 4 leaf clovers and I take that as a sign but I still can't know where that sign came from. God, Aliens, Deceased family, Spirit Guides, My Subconscious mind. I really don't know but I hope to find out and that is really what I'm after in life now.

I will be going flat line eventually, there are some countries I have found where you can hire certain doctors that will help you die and then come back to life. It is not done legally and you take that risk of never coming back but I am willing to try it and discover if what everyone is saying is the real deal.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You are responsible for getting your own answers. If you can't see anything spiritual in a universe saturated in such creative forces because of a few misguided experiments, then it seems you may want to lay aside some time because you have a lot more to learn.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

No one can send you a video link to prove anything.

If Aliens did exist you cant demand to see them. If that were the case we would all have a UFO parked in our backyard.

I don’t believe in Ghosts; however I do know that there are Demon’s pretending to be Ghosts. Demon’s also at times pretend to be Aliens.

I have a close family member who worked at area 51. He has seen them, says they are bad, etc. I don’t believe in them. I call them Demon’s performing false miracles, as predicted in the Bible

We do argue the case but we both agree they are evil. He is atheist and I am Christian.

Heaven isn’t far away like you may think. The Bible says the birds fly in the Heaven. If you open your mind (temporarily) and ask God to show you the truth it will work.

You can also open your mind and ask Satan to show you the truth but I would not try this. Do not try this at home, without adult supervision!

As for the Atheist VS Christian idea. The closest to Heaven an Atheist will get in here on earth. The closest to Hell a Christian will get is here on earth. Did that make any sense?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
I'm sure Ouija boards exist... Physically infact.
Funny thing is, I don't quite believe everything
I hear about the paranormal. But the Ouija Board
was the scariest and most enlightening thing I ever did.

I can't talk about what I experienced. Maybe one day I'll share in another thread. I recommend you approach subjects like these with an open mind.
Quit trying to contact the other side. It's not always up to you.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by projectvxn]

I appreciate your opinion/advice.

But if you don't mind me saying, how come everyone always says the same thing about their ouija board experiences? Most people seem to not want to share or talk about what they experienced. I have tried Ouija boards all my life and never had anything happen. Why I wonder because I didn't believe hard enough so it didn't open that part of the subconscious mind? Unsure really but my mind is wide open for answers.

I am a very open minded person by the way I am open to all and any possibilities perhaps more than majority. I have looked at every angle/perspective of religion, belief systems, philosophy you name it and I still keep an open mind to all possibilities because there are too many people out there experiencing things from every possible culture, religion, belief system or whatever in all paths of life globally. One must have a complete and absolute open mind to find answers, I have merely been seeking those answers whatever they may be.

Per your request of me "stop trying to contact the other side and it's not always up to me" well I feel that I am an individual with free agency to choose and act for myself. I have chosen to try and contact the other side and plan on continuing I have been doing this my entire life, within a year I will be arranging to go flat line and see what happens, I realize that is extreme but I am to that point, I do not want to believe in anything, I want to know for myself. Life is short and I do not have many years left as it is, this is not suicide this is a quest for knowledge for me and I feel the urge to know. I think I have that right to seek answers and contact the other side.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join