It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rothschilds, sucking the world dry one more time!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Sorry dermo, but a u-haul couldn't hold the information I have in books, videos, magazine articles, and copies of interviews done with former politicians concerning the new world order. You think it's a conspiracy? Ron Paul gave 3 speeches I know of just on the topic of the nwo, our banking procedures, and our national sovereignty being in danger. So, I guess that makes him a nutjob too then doesn't it? I mean, last time I checked, Paul was a present-day texas congressman?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
reply to post by Osmoses

Okay, here ya go. You'll have to go and buy their books to get the info. That's why I just googled the info online. It's the same infor that is in the books. Start here: The Committee of 300 by Dr John Coleman, Secrets of The Federal Reserve by Eustace Mullins, The Biggest Secret by David Icke, Skull&Bones by Dr Antony C Sutton, Rule by Secrecy by Jim Marrs, and The House of Rothschild by Daryl Bradford Hitchcock. The aforementioned are but a few pieces of writings. There are literally 100's more.

How about you provide a primary source for the info that the Rothschilds control the world bank? Your sources will have footnotes or references to such sources where they make the assertion. Don't bother with 'The biggest secret' though, I've got it, it uses no primary sources. It is laugh out loud funny though, who'd have thought Boxcar Willie was a shapeshifting lizard?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osmoses
How about you provide a primary source for the info that the Rothschilds control the world bank? Your sources will have footnotes or references to such sources where they make the assertion.

Do you really have any doubts? I think not...

Derek Wilson, a sympathetic biographer of the Rothschilds, noted that in 1810 Nathan [Rothschild] was merely one of several financiers operating in London. But by 1815, he had become the principal financier to the British government and its Bank of England. "This remarkable coup could only have been achieved by a complex series of dealings, many of which were encased in a secrecy which cannot now be penetrated," remarked Wilson.

Jim Marrs, Rule By Secrecy, p. 64

Derek Wilson, Rothschild: The Wealth and Power of a Dynasty, p. 11

What will you say now? That controlling the Bank of England in 1815 doesn't prove that the Rothschilds control the World Bank?

"From the earliest days, the Rothschilds appreciated the importance of proximity to politicians, the men who determined not only the extent of budget deficits but also the domestic and foreign policies..." wrote biographer Niall Ferguson. Rothschild influence extended to royalty as well. Nathan first came into contact with British royalty thanks to his father's purchase of outstanding debts owed by George, Prince Regent -- later King George IV -- and his brothers."

Niall Ferguson, The House of Rothschild, p. 9

I know, this was in the early 1800s and the Rothschilds probably squandered all their money and no longer have a role in international finance.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Well, that's convinced me. If the Rothschilds were the principal financiers to the bank of England in 1815 they must surely control the world bank today.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Dermo

Sorry dermo, but a u-haul couldn't hold the information I have in books, videos, magazine articles, and copies of interviews done with former politicians concerning the new world order. You think it's a conspiracy? Ron Paul gave 3 speeches I know of just on the topic of the nwo, our banking procedures, and our national sovereignty being in danger. So, I guess that makes him a nutjob too then doesn't it? I mean, last time I checked, Paul was a present-day texas congressman?

What are you talking about?

Did you even read my post?

Where did i mention anything about a new world order?

Did Ron Paul mention the Rothschilds?

Where did I say it was a conspiracy? .. I distinctly remember saying the exact opposite.

Are the Rothschilds the only investment bankers in the world? No.

Are the Rothschilds the biggest investment bankers in the world? No.

Did the Rothschilds create the fractional reserve fiat money system? No.

Do the Rothschilds still control the price of Gold? Not since 2005

As I said.. They are probably the most powerful FAMILY in the world.. but as a financial institution, they are dwarfed by some of the bigger US institutions.. but they do have an agenda and are more influential than most of those institutions put together... BUT they don't own everything, especially when it comes to the US. Just because they funded a few corporations 100 years ago and registered a couple of commodity companies/bought massive amounts of land in North America.. doesn't mean that they run everything.. They may be in the Bilderbergs but there are equally as powerful figures in that group.

They have now moved on from money to the bigger picture and you can see this when you research their most recent buys and investment moves.. they are buying up commodity companies and commodity transportation infrastructures like crazy seeing as they are all at the bottom... they are even a main driving force behind global warming carbon caps trading.

When commodities were plentiful.. he who controlled the money controlled everything..
Now that money is cheap and commodities are rare.. he who controls the commodities can squeeze economies and make massive profits... then buy back all the money.

Finally, Im probably the only person in this thread that is agreeing with you for the most part so there's no need to be a smart arse and try to put words in my mouth.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The time they have left is much shorter than this post.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

I did provide a primary source, which was "the house of rothschild", by daryl bradford hitchcock, or did you miss the front page of this thread? I also gave you many different books to go and purchase, to which all elaborate on what I am saying. I am not your personal secretary, and if you don't like the sources I have posted, then either make fun of it, laugh it off, or do whatever floats your boat, but I stand by my research, and the reason I do is because you and the very few others who don't like it have done nothing but rebutt wothout any sources of your own that debunks what I have posted.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

1) The world bank is not the IMF

2) I have already read that website and its pretty much the same as the rest of the shoddy unbacked speculation you will find all over the net about the Rothschilds.

Even that first sentence says it all - "For over 150 years they have planned to take the world over through money" - but yet they dont bother backing that up by anything.
The above posting dermo is just part of one of your rebuttals to me. While you use the words " shoddy, unbacked speculation", those are mere euphenysms (spelling) for conspiracy. Also, the rothschilds do own most of and control the gold globally. That's one of the biggest rifts between the inner families is right now between the rothschilds and the rockefellers is about gold and oil. I can go on and on about what I have researched over the years, and I admit myself that the first 8 or 10 years, I thought this was a bunch of crap too, and I was just doing it for fun and to amuse myself. BUt when things started clicking for me was back when that S&L scandal happened back in the 80's, and the bushes were involved. That's when I woke up. One more thing about the rothschilds. If they are NOT what all the literature says they are, then why are countries like china and now russia turning to them for help? Both of those countries being communist, they never want anybody outside the lines so to speak to know their business. Now think about that if you will?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osmoses
How about you provide a primary source for the info that the Rothschilds control the world bank?

Here is a well referenced and indexed explanation about the US federal Reserve..

Go to the chapter about 'the house Rothschild'.

Also check out the chapter called 'The London Connection'.

While it doesn't detail that they have anything to do with the world bank, It does explain how their influence spread throughout the the worlds main banks... it is very interesting and creeps up through the mid 20th century... which isn't that far away.

Click

[edit on 7/4/09 by Dermo]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I did provide a primary source, which was "the house of rothschild", by daryl bradford hitchcock,

This isn't a primary source. I'm unfamiliar with the book, it's quite possible that the author consulted primary sources. But, it's quite impossible for the book itself to be one.

[edit on 7/4/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Primary source:

In historiography, a primary source (also called original source) is a document, recording or other source of information(paper, picture,....etc) that was created at the time being studied, by an authoritative source, usually one with direct personal knowledge of the events being described. It serves as an original source of information about the topic. Primary sources are distinguished from secondary sources, which often cite, comment on, or build upon primary sources.

To take Colemans work on the council of the 300 as an example, on page 172 he makes a claim that Elie de Rothschild is a member of the council of 300 and something about Venetian black nobility, but there is no footnote or reference stating his source for this information. So how is one supposed to evaluate the evidence when none is presented? Note I am not saying that none exists, merely that it is impossible to properly judge the veracity of his claim without being able to read his source.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Also, the rothschilds do own most of and control the gold globally.

They pulled out of gold in 2005. Check it out.
Click

That's one of the biggest rifts between the inner families is right now between the rothschilds and the rockefellers is about gold and oil.

Possibly but also possibly old news..
Wasn't it all over the net for the past 3/4 years that they were working together to crash the system through short selling massive investments in money and commodities? It wouldn't work well if they hated each other.

If they are NOT what all the literature says they are, then why are countries like china and now russia turning to them for help? Both of those countries being communist, they never want anybody outside the lines so to speak to know their business. Now think about that if you will?

Putin kicked the Rothschild run IMF out of Russia when he got into power... then he stabilized the selling of Russian assets to private investors. Thats 100% fact.. since then Russia has been depending on its Natural fuel reserves for funds.

China are GIVING money to the IMF now because they want a more prominent position in the G20... not looking for it.. this is all very evident after the G20 meetings.
The Rothschilds already control a major bank in China & why would the Chinese look to them for help when the Chinese have the worlds biggest treasury reserve of 2 trillion dollars?

It just doesn't make sense.

This is the third time iv said this.. yes, the Rothschilds control the world more than any other family BUT if they control every asset on the planet from above because they are descended from illuminati, satanic, reptilian bloodlines like most of the rubbish on the net says.. then Ill eat my hat. Im not saying you are saying this but "influence" over something does not mean you own it or control it.. it just means you hold some kind of leverage... So if the Rothschilds "Influence" a nation.. it doesn't mean they control it... They are a business family with massive leverage.

And yes, I do believe that through their investment companies, financial institutions and commodity bottleneck that they helped tip the balance in the global financial bubble to help it crash.. so they can buy it back for nothing.. just so you know. But there is still a lot of nonsense going around about them.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

You'll find the sources for Dr Coleman in the backs of his books. I have never seen him publish footnotes before in anything of his that I have read. I'm like you in that aspect, I do like footnotes because I can write them down for crossreferencing later so I don't have to go back through a bunch of books to find just any one thing.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

The reason the chinese look to the rothschilds is because they(the rothschilds) have the international influence that helped china secure more voicing abilities in both the wto and international trade. Edmond Rothschild more or less forced china to buy 20% stock in his newly opened bank just last sept. Now, why would china buy stock in a bank, especially a newly started up one, and then allow them to have 74% controlling vestive interest if there wasn't something else behind it? Think about this now, for I posted that news article just last week. The world is a gigantic monopoly board, and the Rothschilds are the money handlers!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Edmond Rothschild more or less forced china to buy 20% stock in his newly opened bank just last sept. Now, why would china buy stock in a bank, especially a newly started up one, and then allow them to have 74% controlling vestive interest if there wasn't something else behind it?

Yea, I actually read that somewhere before.. not too sure what to make of it though.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Here's an article where journalist Ted Lang talks about the Rothschilds and how they own and control the banks and influence the world decisions. This article talks about the "zionist jewish people" and not the peace-loving jewish people. I just wanted to make that perfectly clear before somebody comes back again and says that I am bashing the jewish people. Here's the link:www.cephas-library.com...

Here's another article that was written back in 1997 by Markus Angelicus. Now take this information and apply it to the global financial crisis we are now in and notice the amazing coincidences and parallels. It's easy to see why our stock markets don't care if they lose money, it just gets bought back by the wealthy for pennies on the dollar. One more thing. I am glad you brought it to the forefront about the Rothschilds getting outta the bullion market. I had heard they were going to but never heard any follow-up. But when you own most, if not all the gold in the world, you'll still help control its' prices. In any case, here's the link to some more rothschild history that I feel is necessary to know. www.mega.nu:8080...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

The Rothschilds pulled outta the gold trading business, and I knew they had a reason, which I found. Here's a short excerpt and then the url for the entire article:news.goldseek.com...

“Investment bank NM Rothschild & Sons Ltd is withdrawing from commodities trading in London. Rothschild’s main activities in the sector are precious-metals and oil trading, and include its position as chair of the twice-daily London gold fix.” mining-journal.com, 4-15-2004

But now read the following.
“The group said it will maintain a strong presence in the natural resources sector through its advisory, project financing and corporate banking services, which provide the core of Rothschild’s revenue.” mining-journal.com, 4-15-2004

top topics

<< 1   >>

join