It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rothschilds, sucking the world dry one more time!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I know a lot of people think every time I mention the "Rothschilds", I am cracking on the jews(which of course I'm not), but here's an article, straight from the "Council on Foreign Relations" very own website which plainly shows how the banking elite(the Rothschilds) are going to suck america, and the world dry one more time of their wealth! They are going to sucker people into investing into private securities and other types of falsely propagated entities, along with using tax dollars to prop up banks with, and when they get it all bled down one more time like they done the mortagages and hedge funds, POOF!, it'll be another "global financial crisis". Don't take my word for it, read it for yourself right here: www.cfr.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Um, where does this article mention the Rothschilds?

2nd line

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

Ummm, the Rothschilds own the IMF, The World Bank, and the World Conservation Bank for Third World Countries. Now do you see why I posted soooooo much background info on and about the Rothschilds? People ask me all the time the exact same question you just did concerning the Rothschilds. Now, I hope you understand why I posted all the info about them! Listen closely now: The Rothschilds own all the major global banking institutions! Nothing moves without them okaying it, and nothing gets bought, sold, traded for, or acquired without their approval.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Welcome back after your suspension (what a joke that was!!!)

Interesting article, S&F- keep the info coming, lovin the hoo haa surrounding this family's power.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

So, could you provide some sources for this information. Neither Ferguson nor Schama mention this. Strange they would omit this, no?

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Osmoses]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I see the family name popping up in these forums regularly, but rarely is there any evidence for the connections people make.

And again, there's none.

Where's the evidence? People need to provide evidence of who is benefiting from this financial crisis, not just offer ideas and suggestions.

If a person can show me clear evidence that the Rothschilds' or any other family are actually benefiting from this crisis then I'd be willing to look.

And, other conspiracy sites is not evidence. Alex Jones is not evidence. The fact that one guy once worked for a company owned by them and is now a big-wig in the IMF is not evidence.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

You know, there is such as thing as value investing -- you don't just through your money into stocks that look appealing for reasons unrelated to the health of the company.

There is a tangible value to any company, if the share price is at or below this tangible value, you buy buy buy. If it's above this value, you carefully weigh your options, and make a choice to invest based more on speculation, or trends in the economy, than what the company is actually worth when you make the valuation.

Stocks are a good way to make money -- unless you don't know what you're doing.

Edit to add: Lots of people are making lots of money on the downfall of the big banks, the explosion in gold prices, the volatility in the overall market. I'm not going to source that, because it's common sense. Who knows what the Rotchchildes are up to, but I'm 99.9% sure they are making money during this crises, like the rest of intelligent investors.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Kaytagg]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
reply to post by Osmoses

Ummm, the Rothschilds own the IMF, The World Bank, and the World Conservation Bank for Third World Countries. Now do you see why I posted soooooo much background info on and about the Rothschilds? People ask me all the time the exact same question you just did concerning the Rothschilds. Now, I hope you understand why I posted all the info about them! Listen closely now: The Rothschilds own all the major global banking institutions! Nothing moves without them okaying it, and nothing gets bought, sold, traded for, or acquired without their approval.

Sorry man,

While there is evidence that they have influence over the IMF..

They definitely don't own the World bank or hold that much influence over it. Im not too sure about the world conservation bank.

While the Rothschilds have more influence over the world financial and commodity markets than any other family.. they don't own everything and are dwarfed by some of the biggest financial institutions. But through their investment business's, commodity price control business's and the fact that they have their fingers in big pies in almost every EU country, means that they are extremely influential.. more so than any other family.. but most of the speculative information out about them on the internet is nonsense.

They are still definitely worth keeping an eye on because when they get involved in a project, its usually big in the public mind within about 5 years.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I see the family name popping up in these forums regularly, but rarely is there any evidence for the connections people make.

Sadly, I've found the same thing. For example some CTs with claim that the Rothschilds somehow control today's Exxon. They point to the fact that the Rothschilds financed Rockefeller's Standard Oil through their Cleveland bank as evidence of this fact.

I'm sorry, but this is hardly evidence of anything. Firstly, Standard Oil dealt with numerous banks. Even today the Rockefeller family owns less than 0.5% of Exxon. (shares I personally wouldn't spit at if offered)

Also, many seem to think that the quality of research performed by the likes of David Icke or Alex Jones is somehow equal (if not greater) than the research on the family by scholars such as Niall Ferguson.
(which I'm reading at the moment)

Edit: Rockefellers as a whole reportedly owns 0.0006% of Exxon stocks
www.nytimes.com...

[edit on 6/4/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

If a person can show me clear evidence that the Rothschilds' or any other family are actually benefiting from this crisis then I'd be willing to look.

Given the family's intimate ties with the gold market and that the firm NM Rothschild has often been engaged to help government privatize assets, (under Thatcher, I think) it is quite likely that they are doing well, or will be doing well in the near future.

Although, who knows they might be winning in some areas and losing in others.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

That's one of the big rifts inside the infighting of the elite. The rothschilds want to use gold, silver, diamonds, etc for backing the global currency while the rockefellers want to use oil. Have you noticed at how gold keeps climbing in value while oil continues it's steep freefall in price per barrel? Remember just last summer and fall there claimed to be such a big shortage of oil? I mean, national geographic, the history channel, and history international all done documentaries last year about the fact that the earth was running outta oil. Now look around, the focus is not on oil at all, gas prices are moderate, and gold is still the king! Think about that now for a second if you will.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

The following 2 quotes come from a "political" forum of people who are doing the same thing I done when I was searching about the imf and world banks. They also find the "same" conclusions that I found, which is, the rothschilds own and control both the world bank and imf respectively. NOw I know some of you who want to keep rejecting the rothschilds because it doesn't suit you will keep doing so, but these 2 folks are looking at this from a political point of view, not a conspiratorial one. Here's the link: www.politicalforum.com...

Like I said many times before and I'll say it again, all roads lead back to the Rothschilds! Sorry!!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

This should satisfy your curiosity about who owns the imf and world bank, and if not, just keep on adjusting your blinders then. Unity Publishing is not a conspiracy group or website. They delve in everything from spirituality to christianity and catholicism. They have no interest in conspiracy theories at all.

The World Bank - IMF is owned and controlled by NM Rothschild and 30 to 40 of the wealthiest people in the world. For over 150 years they have planned to take the world over through money.www.unitypublishing.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The World Bank - IMF is owned and controlled by NM Rothschild and 30 to 40 of the wealthiest people in the world. For over 150 years they have planned to take the world over through money.www.unitypublishing.com...

If they co-own it in conjunction with 30 to 40 other wealthy people that seems to be hardly controlling. How do they plan to take over the owrld using money? I find it hard to believe that those 40 people could ever form a concensus, let alone come up with an agreeable division of power between them.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

They control it the same way they control the new chinese bank that Edmond Rothschild just opened in china. China had to buy 20% stock in the bank, but that left Edmond Rothschild controlling 74% of the rest. See the big picture now? If you want to really understand who controls the world and how, may I suggest this book by Dr John Coleman: The Committee of 300? Also, in his book Rule By Secrecy, Jim Marrs gives an overview of the committee of 300 on pages 7,12, and 101.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

1) The world bank is not the IMF

2) I have already read that website and its pretty much the same as the rest of the shoddy unbacked speculation you will find all over the net about the Rothschilds.

Even that first sentence says it all - "For over 150 years they have planned to take the world over through money" - but yet they dont bother backing that up by anything.

I mean.. look at this for an unsubstantiated idiotic statement

The Illuminati owns Wal-Mart

I know the Rothschilds are probably the most influential family on the planet.. but they don't own everything. I also used to think they did until I did a lot of digging and realized that they lost their major influence when the US banks left them behind and their influence through JP Morgan couldn't compete.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

I never said the world bank owned the imf. I don't know how you came to that conclusion. You need to go and google imf-world bank-bretton wood newhampshire and start reading. That happened in 1944, and is not a conspiracy theory, it's a well-known fact.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

The only sources you are providing to link the Rothschilds with any kind of global financial control are forums and sites based on one person's opinion. Please provide anything approaching a primary source for your assertions.
Jeff Rense is not an acceptable source, though anyone who can maintain a mullet like that in the 21st century deserves at least grudging admiration.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Dermo

I never said the world bank owned the imf. I don't know how you came to that conclusion. You need to go and google imf-world bank-bretton wood newhampshire and start reading. That happened in 1944, and is not a conspiracy theory, it's a well-known fact.

Your sentence said this "The World Bank - IMF is owned and controlled by NM Rothschild" - where do you think i got it from?

I never said it was a conspiracy theory.

I said that you are blowing the rothschilds up to be even something that they are not.. simply put > They are extremely powerful but they don't own everything of importance that has a conspiracy surrounding it.

I have previously read into everything you said to google as I have had an interest in this for years.. I understand where you get the connection... but you have to remember that there are nutjobs all over the internet that make up ridiculous things for no reason... and then other people believe them.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

Okay, here ya go. You'll have to go and buy their books to get the info. That's why I just googled the info online. It's the same infor that is in the books. Start here: The Committee of 300 by Dr John Coleman, Secrets of The Federal Reserve by Eustace Mullins, The Biggest Secret by David Icke, Skull&Bones by Dr Antony C Sutton, Rule by Secrecy by Jim Marrs, and The House of Rothschild by Daryl Bradford Hitchcock. The aforementioned are but a few pieces of writings. There are literally 100's more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join