It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Net firms start storing user data

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Net firms start storing user data

news.bbc.co.uk

Details of user e-mails, website visits and net phone calls will be stored by internet service providers (ISPs) from Monday under an EU directive. The plans were drawn up in the wake of the London bombings in 2005.

ISPs and telecoms firms have resisted the proposals while some countries in the EU are contesting the directive.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This is utterly execrable.

Upon hearing this news, regarding the new EU directive, I was also shock to read that Obama (privately) supports the creation of a Federal Europe.

Make no mistake this directive implements the centralisation of telecommunications in Europe. Albeit, at a State level. Whatever freedom that was prevalent across the internet have now expired in the European Union.

So long and goodbye.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
To be honest this is very cool, instead of searching various data areas on the Internet for information, you now just need to focus on central isp database to get all the goods you need. Its just like a supermarket of information.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I bet they say " Oh yeah, we'll keep the Data for a year", but actually keep it a lot longer , and that they have recorded the contents of any emails , but just havent told us theyre doing it.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hi Data:

Well for over 2 years i run a few ded's in major eu and u.k. locations, back then the contract did state that records will be kept from incoming and outgoing traffic from my deds. When i asked "why this is so" the reply was certain policy's had changed since 911, although the changes were not mandatory from each isp but were considered friendly business trade between isp and government. Later on i found out that isp's had better deals when they were considering deals associated with Government Contracts due to prior information exchange between isp and agency's.

Lets see all NWO activists going ballistic over this one.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join