It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery creature bites, claws family's SUV

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by infoliberator

Yes, It's also easier for the flies to penetrate fiberglass than aluminum.

I'm still going on the Recession Monster theory.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Do you have any Beaver shots, hmmm that sounded bad!

Ive never seen Beaver car damage. are you saying they chew holes in fiberglass?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
rottweiler bite force of 328 pounds, (The highest bite force ever recorded from a domestic dog).

german shepherd bite force of 238 pounds

A.P.B.T bite force of 235 pounds

all of which are more than capable of eating through tin foil or whatever you americans make your cars from!, but seriously wouldnt a bear have done far more damage than that? hailing from the U.K i have no point of reference as we shot all the bears a long time ago! my moneys on a fair sized dog

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Maybe another animal was trying to eat the beaver?

What if the bear was trying to eat the beaver? That's unheard of!

Most people know bears don't eat beaver.

Now a bull, that's another matter entirely. Bulls LOVE to eat beaver

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by borachon

Originally posted by freddieb
OMG,
You guys just kill me. No wonder everyone thinks we are all a bunch of nut cases.
Now see if you can follow this. This is the real story behind this incident.

The family was called by their neighbor saying that when he was leaving for work, he saw a bear, (a small black bear not a grizzly, we don't have grizzly's in NC), leaving their front yard. They went outside to look and found the damage to the SUV.
They called the police to make a report for the insurance company. They told the police dispatch that they did not "know" what did the damage. And this is how the report was broadcast over the police radio. The news reporters monitor the scanner and police calls and they showed up too.
There had been sightings of a bear in the area for several days prior to this. Bears are not common in Lincoln County, NC. Although they do wander over from adjacent counties from time to time.
The folks that had the damage did not, or to hear them tell it, were not allowed to explain fully on camera what the neighbor had told them about seeing a bear, prior to finding the damage.
When the police lifted the hood of the SUV the pet cat jumped out.
What actually happened was the bear chased the cat. It jumped up into the engine compartment to get away. The bear tried to get to the cat it heard the neighbor come out it ran away and the bull sh*t started from there on.
How do I know this? My best friend lives one block from the place this incident occurred. He knows all of the parties concerned. Lincoln County is a very slow news area. The local TV station played this for all it was worth and never did any follow up investigation.
Please people. Cryptids are not falling out of the sky all around us. This is no mystery

...waiting for someone to call freddieb a disinfo agent.....
Do you see where this is going. The truth is not good enough. It has to be something mysterious and other-worldly. Yes I'm the great SUV eater dis-info agent. Borochon, we've got our work cut out for us. It's hard to deny ignorance when it surrounds us. For all you folks who don't understand, this is not the first time this has happened. It may be the first time it made the news. Bears, little black bears are coming out of hibernation. they are hungry. they will chase pets and anything else they see. I have seen bears tear trees down to get at a squirrel. I guess most of the folks here are city dwellers who get most of their nature from TV

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join