It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Mystery creature bites, claws family's SUV

page: 3
5
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You Americans crack me up.

Leave it to this Canadian to tell you all it is a damn beaver incident.....

You guys mustn't have much experience with beavers or beaver incidents down there.

But this looks like the work of a damn beaver.




posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius
 

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


He sure looks guilty to me!
Hey, I think Ernie is working at the Taco Bell up the road....



posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PammyK
 


I agree,
looks more like some kids with screw drivers and a hammer.
)



posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
What really strikes me is that two holes were made in the car evenly on the front. What animal would accurately puncture holes in the car almost evenly?

I was thinking some kids did it or the mom ran into something that caused those two punctures and decided to blame something else... The kid was smiling and seem to have a good time...I know when I was a kid if something was up I couldn't hide it.

I see though their charade.



posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I would say there was a fight between a bear and a large cat (couger, mountain lion).

The fight took place over and around the vehicle. The bear swatted leaving marks. The cat ran atop leaving prints, and after the bear shewed the cat off, it tore away at components and pieces looking for food.



posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Actually, small animals like squirrels and rats often climb up into the engine area to get warm. Dogs smell and hear the animal and work feverently to get to it causing damage like that. Considering dogs like Pitt Bulls jaw strength, you could see how a determined K9 could do the damage. It happened before. I saw an episode of Monster Quest and they pulled hair off the vehicle, had DNA tests, and it was a K9.



posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Reminds of a similar story that was doing its round just over a year ago. That "attack on the car" was initially credited to the so-called "Lizard man". In the end it turned out to be the work of a dog, as many people predicted.


I thought this thread was a repost of that old thread when I saw it, to be honest.
Wouldn't be surprised if it is a dog again, to be honest with you.



posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Wouldn't there be some kind of blood or hair(if the creature in question has any) if an animal attacked?



posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by blakey
Wouldn't there be some kind of blood or hair(if the creature in question has any) if an animal attacked?


THIS!!!!

STAR!!

Nobody has mentioned this yet? really?

If an animal was freaking out enough to do this kind of damage to fiberglass, it definitely would have cut itself or at the very least left some hair.

HOAX!

Disingenuous one at that.


I hope their insurance company sues them.



posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidachi
What animal would accurately puncture holes in the car almost evenly


A beaver would...

They are known to be quite symmetrical in their destruction.

They can also drag a tree-trunk weighing several hundred pounds - for miles.

*I can't figure out what would have triggered the beaver to attack the car the way she did, perhaps one of the beaverlings climbed up inside and mommy got him out...

(Have the beavers even started hatching yet in this region?)



posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Beaver, lizard man or kids with damage on their mind ?. I cant understand why nobody heard the damage being done. That kind of damage has to have been creating some noise, especially ripping into fibre-glass?



posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva
 


An animal gnawing isn't that loud.

A beaver can take down a fifty foot tree in one night, and you wouldn't even know the beast was there - until the tree falls...

*This had to be the work of some sort of animal.

But who paid the creature to do this? Qui bono...



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
OMG,
You guys just kill me. No wonder everyone thinks we are all a bunch of nut cases.
Now see if you can follow this. This is the real story behind this incident.

The family was called by their neighbor saying that when he was leaving for work, he saw a bear, (a small black bear not a grizzly, we don't have grizzly's in NC), leaving their front yard. They went outside to look and found the damage to the SUV.
They called the police to make a report for the insurance company. They told the police dispatch that they did not "know" what did the damage. And this is how the report was broadcast over the police radio. The news reporters monitor the scanner and police calls and they showed up too.
There had been sightings of a bear in the area for several days prior to this. Bears are not common in Lincoln County, NC. Although they do wander over from adjacent counties from time to time.
The folks that had the damage did not, or to hear them tell it, were not allowed to explain fully on camera what the neighbor had told them about seeing a bear, prior to finding the damage.
When the police lifted the hood of the SUV the pet cat jumped out.
What actually happened was the bear chased the cat. It jumped up into the engine compartment to get away. The bear tried to get to the cat it heard the neighbor come out it ran away and the bull sh*t started from there on.
How do I know this? My best friend lives one block from the place this incident occurred. He knows all of the parties concerned. Lincoln County is a very slow news area. The local TV station played this for all it was worth and never did any follow up investigation.
Please people. Cryptids are not falling out of the sky all around us. This is no mystery



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by freddieb
 


Well, thank goodness the cat got out of the engine compartment before somebody started the car, or we might have read:

Dead alien found in the engine compartment of SUV!



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think it was this thing: a bat, wasp, lizard, tiger hybrid from the show Fringe!
At least that is my opinion, but then again... I am Observer.




Obs out



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This is strange seeing as how both symmetrical lights were removed...That leads me to believe that whatever did that to the car most likely set off an alarm (if there was one) which in turn caused the animal to attack.

My guess is it was a panther or perhaps mountain lion...although I don't know of any story like this where lights have been ripped out of the car...

Thats certainly a lot of claw marks as well...I would have it tested for something....



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
OMG,
You guys just kill me. No wonder everyone thinks we are all a bunch of nut cases.
Now see if you can follow this. This is the real story behind this incident.

The family was called by their neighbor saying that when he was leaving for work, he saw a bear, (a small black bear not a grizzly, we don't have grizzly's in NC), leaving their front yard. They went outside to look and found the damage to the SUV.
They called the police to make a report for the insurance company. They told the police dispatch that they did not "know" what did the damage. And this is how the report was broadcast over the police radio. The news reporters monitor the scanner and police calls and they showed up too.
There had been sightings of a bear in the area for several days prior to this. Bears are not common in Lincoln County, NC. Although they do wander over from adjacent counties from time to time.
The folks that had the damage did not, or to hear them tell it, were not allowed to explain fully on camera what the neighbor had told them about seeing a bear, prior to finding the damage.
When the police lifted the hood of the SUV the pet cat jumped out.
What actually happened was the bear chased the cat. It jumped up into the engine compartment to get away. The bear tried to get to the cat it heard the neighbor come out it ran away and the bull sh*t started from there on.
How do I know this? My best friend lives one block from the place this incident occurred. He knows all of the parties concerned. Lincoln County is a very slow news area. The local TV station played this for all it was worth and never did any follow up investigation.
Please people. Cryptids are not falling out of the sky all around us. This is no mystery


...waiting for someone to call freddieb a disinfo agent.....



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
You find a lot of these cars out in the desert.

Most are usually torched first. People cant make their payments.

I say the cause is the Recession monster.






[edit on 16-4-2009 by wonderworld]



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Keep in mind this car is made by GM... We are probably seing the destructive work of squirrel or a bee.



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Based on the idea that an aluminum plane can penetrate steel at 500 mph.....haha

It would seem this could be the work of a common house fly approaching a GM vehicle at 90 MPH, but based on what I can see, there must have been at least 2 or 3 flies involved.

Remember...since 911, Newtons laws are irrelavant !

[edit on 16-4-2009 by infoliberator]

[edit on 16-4-2009 by infoliberator]



new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join