It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast is Here Now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Mark of the Beast Patent Number

I thought you would like to see this. This is proof that we are in the end times.

They are going to start this in America. I will refuse. Death will be preferable to having the beast's mark.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
lol they will never start this, look at the date this was published. Plus tattoos are so easy to remove and get new ones, criminals would be making money off this in no time at all.

The thing to watch out for are the chips they plan on implanting in humans. though i heard after studies the chip was said to cause cancer... its just a matter of time though before it happens

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Interesting, thanks for bringing this out on to ATS. I must say I'm a little surprised at the date of the patent - lodged all the way back in 1996. Also quite interesting is that this idea was patented over 5 years before 9/11 took place.

I must say this reminds me of the period a few years later where internet domains were the new thing. I remember cases of people purchasing certain domain names like nike.com and sony.com and then getting a huge payout by the big company that wanted those domains. Pretty clever.

Imagine if human ID does go along the lines of this patent. This person might turn out insanely rich.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07

I thought you would like to see this. This is proof that we are in the end times.
Death will be preferable to having the beast's mark.

Hey wait a minute

Come on that's a little too far out there.

I just noticed where it says your mood. Optimistic

[edit on 6-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
Mark of the Beast Patent Number

They are going to start this in America. I will refuse. Death will be preferable to having the beast's mark.

im assuming your a christian?

i am also so im kinda asking this as a fellow christian (assuming you are one)

the bible prophecies that in the end times no one will be able to buy or sell unless they have the mark of the beast, but my question is, for what purpose would satan make this move? we know the implications it will have on the people who refuse to be branded with his mark, but is this the reason alone?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bluedrake

I go with bluedrake

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mproject

There will be a mark, whether it is a tattoo or a chip does not matter.
All that matters is that people will be willing to take the mark and want to show it off or worship it.

Let us use a hypothetical that it is a small chip that is easily read through a scanner.
The chip is not a money chip, but based on carbon credit, money is done away with and carbon becomes the new fiat currency.
as we know, climate change has become the new religion and anyone who denies it is a heratic.

People will willingly take the mark and wear it proud on their foreheads for the world to see that they love the planet, anyone who doesn't will be shunned from society, so even non believers will take the mark so as not to feel left out.
People are so well trained that no one wants to stand out and will sell their souls to fit in.

Just to add a little weight to the hypothetical.
carbon is made of 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

lol they will never start this, look at the date this was published.

Do you have any idea how incredibly naive this statement is?

peace

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

lol they will never start this, look at the date this was published.

Do you have any idea how incredibly naive this statement is?

peace

By "never do this" i meant tattoo's as they are way to easy to replicate and way to easy to get ride of. I never said that it would not be something like a chip.

However if they develop "or already do have" intelligent/electronic tattoos that might be a different story.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Did you say mark?

Hmmmm.......

I really shouldn't do this .

Take a look.

s279.photobucket.com...

Not in the right place but interesting eh?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Just because there's a patent for it doesn't mean that it will be forcibly implemented on a global scale...

If that were the case, I would rule the world with my vacuum pump that doubles as an omelette-maker.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hey wait a minute Come on that's a little too far out there. I just noticed where it says your mood. Optimistic

What the hell is it with these xtians ?

I've never seen such a negative bunch of people, day in day out they run around like chicken little proclaiming the NWO is here Satan hangs out at the whitehouse, Armageddon is happening in the Middle East and such nonsense.

One would have thought if they truly believed any of this paranoia then they would be quitting their jobs giving their money away and dancing in the streets with joy, because the jesusgod is about to whisk them off to the land of turkish delight.

If xtians of the western world really believe what their yapping about, that this is the end is here, why the hell do they still plan for the long term future ?

It's strikes me as not very smart to cripple myself with a 25 year mortgage to buy a house with more rooms than people, if I truly believe the jesusgod (who asks that give everything away) is going to whisk me off at any moment.

What is even dumber is to then take out extortionately priced life insurance to pay "Satans'" gang, for the house when I go off to heaven ???????

If the criteria for the "mark of the beast" is not being able to buy or sell without it, then xtians must have some real numb nuts not to realize that they have already accepted it !!!

Their bank account number !!!!! Chip and pin !! Or do the employers of xtians pay them in cash which they immediately give away to poor people, knowing that the beard in the sky will provide for them just like the birdies in the trees.

I really get pissed off with xtian hypocrisy when they complain about crime, gas prices, terrorists and war.

In order for xtian prophecies to be true then there has to be wars, death corruption and such, these are a requirement !

If people of planet earth suddenly decided to get along peacefully, well then that's funked up xtianity for a start as it requires the opposite to maintain itself.

Xtians please please, THINK ! The NWO exists because your prophesies require it to, it's laughing at you because you need it.

new topics

top topics

join