It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osmoses
You are making the mistake that the fact that you agree with the scenario described in the protocols somehow makes them genuine. ...

So, the fact that they were written 200 years ago, and history has played out almost EXACTLY like they describe, is mere coincidence?

The protocols were NOT written by a secret council of Jewish elders.
I never claimed they were. But nice straw man!

You may believe that a secret cabal is using the protocols as a blueprint for world domination, that is up to you. Perhaps they use Orwell's '1984' as well, that too is a work of fiction.

Can you show various quotes from 1984, across various things, that describe SPECIFICALLY how things are to be accomplished? If not, you cannot support your contention. But very nice work trying to deflect the issue.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

No, they killed cooper in nov 2001, a couple of months after 9-11. Cooper was going to drop the ball shortly before 9-11, but had to get his family outta arizona because of dedath threats directed at them. You need to go to his website and listen to the last radio broadcast he done concerning the nwo. He plainly stated that he knew it would be his last show because they had already told him that he was a dead man if he went public. Here is a url where you can read an overview of what happened to bill cooper and even order a copy of his radio interview he done just 2 weeks before he was killed. www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

they were written 200 years ago, and history has played out almost EXACTLY like they describe

EXACTLY?

A document written by European Jews in the early 19th Century. And you say history has played out the way they described.

I don't know if you read about it, but half the Jews in Europe were exterminated in a systematic genocide campaign in the 20th Century.
Although I'm sure you'd argue that as well.

No mention of this rather significant event in the Protocols. Was it part of the plan?

And while I'm asking questions, what would the world be like had there not been drawn up this master plan to subvert Western civilization? Would we all be working towards a common goal of shared prosperity? Would the movies be more socially realistic?

On that note, what about that other plan that came out from a couple of German Jews in 1848 - "Manifest der Kommunistischen Partei" usually referred to as the "Communist Manifesto."

It was a radically different plan that seemed to be played out point for point in Russia, most of Eastern Europe, China, and elsewhere. The leaders of the countries made direct reference to this document, in fact. Their movies weren't as much fun.

So tell us, how were these two conflicting plans to change the world reconciled?

Mike

[edit on 7-4-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
So tell us, how were these two conflicting plans to change the world reconciled?

What makes you think the authors of the Protocol of Zion or the Communist Manifesto care about the fate of Jews any more than they care about anyone but themselves?

The "revolutionaries" who founded Communism and Marxism were merely well-financed pawns of European and American banking interests who were intent on creating "order out of chaos." The same group of Wall St. bankers and industrialists like Standard Oil, General Electric and ITT financed Hitler and provided essential war materials, such as synthetic rubber, aviation fuel and electronics.

Just because some of the founders (and secret backers) of the world's most horrific regimes are Jewish doesn't mean that Jews are spared when it's time to break some eggs and create the next NWO omelet.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

What makes you think the authors of the Protocol of Zion or the Communist Manifesto care about the fate of Jews any more than they care about anyone but themselves?

The "revolutionaries" who founded Communism and Marxism were merely well-financed pawns of European and American banking interests who were intent on creating "order out of chaos." The same group of Wall St. bankers and industrialists like Standard Oil, General Electric and ITT financed Hitler and provided essential war materials, such as synthetic rubber, aviation fuel and electronics.

Just because some of the founders (and secret backers) of the world's most horrific regimes are Jewish doesn't mean that Jews are spared when it's time to break some eggs and create the next NWO omelet.

I responded to a quote saying the Protocols have been played out "EXACTLY" as written.

I thought it would be understood I was asking provocative questions rather
than expressing what I do or don't believe.

And I'm still waiting for an answer to what we would have had in place of the mindless distracting entertainment like Hollywood movies had the Protocols never been enacted. Interactive debates on the finer points of history and politics?

Mike

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

So, the fact that they were written 200 years ago, and history has played out almost EXACTLY like they describe, is mere coincidence?

You obviously have a different view of how history has played out to me, and the overwhelming majority of people.

I never claimed they were. But nice straw man!

So you agree that they weren't written by said elders. Ok thats fine.

Can you show various quotes from 1984, across various things, that describe SPECIFICALLY how things are to be accomplished? If not, you cannot support your contention. But very nice work trying to deflect the issue

Big brother- Increased surveillance intruding increasingly into people's privacy
The ministry of truth- predicting the age of the 'spin doctor'
Newspeak- Increasing Political Correctness to condition thought
Duckspeak- Politicians become less individual, content to parrot the party line and stay 'on message'
Emmanuel Goldstein- A fictional hate figure, everything that is bad in the world personified by one man. One Jewish man.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I thought it would be understood I was asking provocative questions rather than expressing what I do or don't believe.

I understood. And hopefully provided a provocative answer.

Originally posted by Osmoses
Emmanuel Goldstein- A fictional hate figure, everything that is bad in the world personified by one man. One Jewish man.

Close. 1984's fictional hate figure arrived 17 years later. Osama bin Laden. One (invincible) Arab man.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

I don't know if you read about it, but half the Jews in Europe were exterminated in a systematic genocide campaign in the 20th Century. Although I'm sure you'd argue that as well.

the protocols called for sacrifice of the lesser brethren(poor jews) if necessary for their goals . it happened in the form of holocaust .

refer to jews against zionism . their websites has links to several books written by Rabbis documenting how zionists helped the nazis in the holocaust .

And I'm still waiting for an answer to what we would have had in place of the mindless distracting entertainment like Hollywood movies had the Protocols never been enacted. Interactive debates on the finer points of history and politics?

hollywood or should i say hollywhore , would have not had such global influence

[edit on 7-4-2009 by sadchild01]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nerozero

The video posted in the OP is quite good and I'd recommend it to anyone reading this thread. And no, it's not anti-Semitic. (I'm 30 minutes in so far)

www.imdb.com...

Google Video Link

Edit: I've just finished watching it and it's well worth the watch. Mr. Levin makes a fair presentation and doesn't resort to ambush journalism techniques. For instance he presents interviews with the head of a neo-nazi organization and of the infamous Jewwatch webmaster, but doesn't intervene the interviewee and let's them speak their piece.

Although, he does tend to stray away from the Protocols themselves during the documentary.

[edit on 7/4/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01

the protocols called for sacrifice of the lesser brethren(poor jews) if necessary for their goals . it happened in the form of holocaust .

refer to jews against zionism . their websites has links to several books written by Rabbis documenting how zionists helped the nazis in the holocaust .

How can anyone possibly believe that mass extermination of millions, half the Jewish population, was considered beneficial? This is sheer lunacy.

There have always been wing-nuts speaking out against their own groups. America-hating Americans, renegade Catholic priests, Islam loathing Muslims, etc. Doesn't mean what they have to say has
any substance. Lots of angry people in the world - lots of hatred.

Intelligent people apply their critical faculties to everything they're told. Who says it, how do they back it up, why are they saying these things.

If you're prepared to believe anything because someone typed it up and put it online - well good luck to you in life.

Mike

[edit on 7-4-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

refer to the book :
51 DOCUMENTS: ZIONIST COLLABORATION WITH THE NAZIS

also refer this link:
www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

the zionists indeed betrayed their lesser brethren

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01

the zionists indeed betrayed their lesser brethren

too late in the night and maybe too late in your life to convince you that it is not too difficult to assemble a picture demonstrating virtually anything you want from history.

There were and are wingnut rabbis who are about as representative of their faith as the Hutterites are of Christianity as a whole.

Somewhere online there is a website that finds new and creative ways to represent Jews in a condemning manner.

If one reads real books of real history they realize how lunatic fringe so many online claims really are.

Mike

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Real books of real history?? You mean the books that you agree with and that suit your agendical purpose of trying to debunk anything that doesn't smell right to you? History is only as accurate as the person who's penning it down at the time of documentation. Down through the years how many times have we all been lied to in history books because some ethnic group or governmental agency got hold of the info and had it rewritten or expunged? Do you think the jewish people are the only ones who's lives have been damaged because of some dictator who wanted to control them? People of all faiths have been damaged for their beliefs! The jewish people, christains, baptists, protestants, buddhists, muslims, etc! Satan found the perfect rationale to use when he discovered that by singling out people because of their skin colors and faiths, he could control the masses. Lucifer doesn't care about our flesh, his job is to overthrow God, period! He'll use anybody if they'll allow him too. You don't have to be jewish to have it done to you either. it coulda verily well have been the christains, or somebody else satan chose to manipulate, but he chose the jewish folks because God's son (Jesus) was jewish, and the King of the Jewish people. I'm not bashing the jewish folks either, so don't come back with another post saying so. I am just presenting the facts as they are relevent.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
William Cooper claimed this docuiment was disinfo, and that all references to jew's should be replaced with "illuminati", and all references to sheep should be replaced with "citizens" to get the true info out of it.

For what it's worth.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Yeah I know he did, I heard him on a couple of radio interviews when he said it. He was trying to get his message out and remain politically correct as not to distract from hsi message. Cooper said, when you get people's attention drawn away from any focal point, then your message is lost, and nobody will listen to you.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

Satan found the perfect rationale to use when he discovered that by singling out people because of their skin colors and faiths, he could control the masses.

Lucifer doesn't care about our flesh, his job is to overthrow God, period! He'll use anybody if they'll allow him too. You don't have to be jewish to have it done to you either. it coulda verily well have been the christains, or somebody else satan chose to manipulate, but he chose the jewish folks because God's son (Jesus) was jewish, and the King of the Jewish people. I'm not bashing the jewish folks either, so don't come back with another post saying so. I am just presenting the facts as they are relevent.

Not everyone reading this accepts your particular Christian views as facts.

Mike

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

That's your problem here mmichael. You allow yourself to get all wrapped up in your emotions in your replies. You just said that people don't accept what I say from my "christain" viewpoint? Newsflash for ya, I don't use a christain viewpoint, I use a research viewpoint. Example, right in my last posting on this, I plainly stated that satan could have very well used the christains, or anybody else he chose, but he didn't, he chose the jewish people. If I hadda quarter for all the bashing and trashing in the research I have found that attacked the christain people, I would be loaning Bill Gates money to buy his groceries with. All religions get bashed and trashed down throughout history, that's a fact. Now stop wearing your heart on your sleeve and approach research the proper way, "objectively".

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

You just said that people don't accept what I say from my "christain" viewpoint? Newsflash for ya, I don't use a christain viewpoint, I use a research viewpoint. Example, right in my last posting on this, I plainly stated that satan could have very well used the christains, or anybody else he chose, but he didn't, he chose the jewish people.

... All religions get bashed and trashed down throughout history, that's a fact. Now stop wearing your heart on your sleeve and approach research the proper way, "objectively".

I quoted you exactly:

Satan found the perfect rationale to use when he discovered that by singling out people because of their skin colors and faiths, he could control the masses.

Lucifer doesn't care about our flesh, his job is to overthrow God, period! He'll use anybody if they'll allow him too. You don't have to be jewish to have it done to you either. it coulda verily well have been the christains, or somebody else satan chose to manipulate, but he chose the jewish folks because God's son (Jesus) was jewish, and the King of the Jewish people. I'm not bashing the jewish folks either, so don't come back with another post saying so. I am just presenting the facts as they are relevent.

You say now this is the results of your research. I say this is faith-based accceptance of certain writings and beliefs.

I use the word "fact" quite strictly. The existence of Satan and Lucifer, who I understand to be different characters, I don't consider to be objectively established as facts. But you do.

Mike

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Trexter, you might want to consider that this “hoax” is outlining exactly what is/has been going on in the world. Attack the points of the document. Are they true or false?

Look you detractors, please separate “Jews” from “Zionists”. All Jews are not Zionists and all Zionists are not Jews. Zionists have been clever in sacrificing Jews. This serves their ends. The jews involved shield themselves under their anti-defamation organizations.

Quote mmimichael: “And I'm still waiting for an answer to what we would have had in place of the mindless distracting entertainment like Hollywood movies had the Protocols never been enacted. Interactive debates on the finer points of history and politics? “

****.."what we would have had...." You are Kidding? I am unaware of anyone who can answer such a question. We are supposed to prophesy the futre from a past position?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Satan, lucifer are different characters? You don't know your bible then! God refers to satan with many names! Satan, lucifer, the son of perdition, that ole serpent, the "God" of this world, that old devil, take your pick!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join