It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

www.biblebelievers.org.au

WE SHALL END LIBERTY
25. Far back in ancient times we were the first to cry among the masses of the people the words "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity," words many times repeated since these days by stupid poll-parrots who, from all sides around, flew down upon these baits and with them carried away the well-being of the world, true freedom of the individual, formerly so well guarded against the pressure of the mob. The would-be wise men of the GOYIM, the intellectuals, could not make anything out of the uttered words in their abstractedness; did not see that in nature there is no equality, cannot be freedom: that Nature herself has established inequality of minds, of characters, and capacities, just as immutably as she has established subordination to her laws: never stopped to think that the mob is a blind thing, that upstarts elected from among it to bear rule are, in regard to the political, the same blind men as the mob itself, that the adept, though he be a fool, can yet rule, whereas the non-adept, even if he were a genius, understands nothing in the political - to all those things the GOYIM paid no regard; yet all the time it was based upon these things that dynastic rule rested: the father passed on to the son a knowledge of the course of political affairs in such wise that none should know it but members of the dynasty and none could betray it to the governed. As time went on, the meaning of the dynastic transference of the true position of affairs in the political was lost, and this aided the success of our cause.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
[url=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7169205203825782546&ei=T7bZSePCAZiyqAOa262ZCw&q=Protocols+of+the+elders+of+zion&hl=en]video.google.com[ /url]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Is this the NWO bible? Is this the master plot all on paper? The whole thing seems identical to the NWO. I have gone through the whole thing and to be honest... I'm terrified. This is wayyy too close to the things that are going on now.

They talk about: brainwashing, tyrannical rule, replacing god with material things, controlling the media and capital, using poverty as a weapon, the masses will be led by lies and in the end world control and killing off the gentiles.

Is this where the conspiracy of the NWO originated from or is the secret document of the original people who were working toward a one world government? Or is this all silly and I’m overreacting. Or perhaps Hitler had known what they were trying to do and he was trying to save us from what they were plotting? jk.

Oh, btw the term "GOYIM" means gentile. And i'm sure that this has been discussed already, but its new to me.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerozero
Is this the NWO bible?
Is this where the conspiracy of the NWO originated from or is the secret document of the original people who were working toward a one world government?

This is not the NWO bible.
This is not where the (not a conspiracy) NWO concept originated. The NWO isn't even a conspiracy really ... it's a political ideology and it's not new.
The document is a hoax, forged and plagiarized (spelling?).

This is one of the most well known hoaxes.

You can check Wiki and other conspiracy sites to confirm this.
en.wikipedia.org...
Wiki can also get you started on the NWO and it's "history".

Don't always believe one source; be it ME, or Wiki or anybody else. Search around and you'll find the truth is everywhere, right in front of our eyes.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by nerozero

Protocols still is, and was a handbook for Zionist NWO... It was first used very effective against Tzar in Russia - whitch then produced Soviet Union. Learnings from those events has produced first and second worldwar - which then produced state of Israel... We are still in way with that agenda.

Writer and author of the Protocols was working for Rothschilds Austrian newspaper, fueled by the thoughts of Lord Rorthchild.

Its also very important to read writings of Alfred Pike to understand where this Agenda is moving at strategical level - and where we are now. War between christianity and muslim world is well set up - and now we are just waiting last moves in Middle Eastern Theater.

Storm is rising fast... Economical crash was needed to fuel uncertainty to the bublic, and it will wash away outsiders from economival structures. Its also weakening the targets - oil rich muslim countries.

"800yrs War" which has never officially ended, Zionist are seeking its last battle against Persia - and ousted Hebron king families (Pharao related western kings) - and Corporation owners (Zionist Bankers) are eager to revenge to Persian - Arab - Palestinian occupation of the old Hebron.

World War III is next step, and in agenda it will make final momentum for New World Order to step up, and it will be sold to people with promise of ever lasting "world peace" ...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

You really should read the book - and study Russian history.

Everything what was written in those writings - happened just as they were placed in Soviet Union.

Wikipedia is not a source in this question.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I really shouldn't dignify ATS's resident clone of Sorcha Faal who has authored more hoax threads than anybody else I have noticed ...

But, for what it's worth there are THOUSANDS of links that prove The Protocols are an anti-semitic hoax. It's "common knowledge".

Here's one just for Janus ...

www.nizkor.org.../protocols/protocols.001

Russian Court Rules 'Protocols' an Anti-Semitic Forgery

edit - link won't work - type in the following and remove the spaces to get the page:

http:// www. nizkor. org / ftp.cgi? documents/protocols/protocols.001

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Trexter Ziam]

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I have the orginal book translated to Finnish from 1923... It really should be readed with open mind - like I have done for so many ears - its powerfull base of the greatest conspiracy theory ever.

Everyone should remember that politics behind protocols have been written in long period of time - and long time ago. Updated versions has been widely leaked out from Bilderberg, CFR, Trilateral Comission, Round Table and Illuminati group.

When mirror the book and it teachings to historical events - you cant ignore those hundreds of similarities - what happened after the book was revealed in banking sector, Anglo American power structures, debt policies, media ownership and brainwashing agendas - and the abyss of the true democracy - whitch is lost to newborn facism.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I really shouldn't dignify ATS's resident clone of Sorcha Faal who has authored more hoax threads than anybody else I have noticed ... But, for what it's worth there are THOUSANDS of links that prove The Protocols are an anti-semitic hoax. It's "common knowledge".

nonsense , they never debunked it ,they only keep calling it plagarized or a hoax , or forgery , they NEVER DEBUNKED A SINGLE PROTOCOL WRITTEN IN THE BOOK .

TELL ME WHY POSSESSION OF PROTOCOLS IN EARLY(1918-1925) SOVIET RUSSIA LED TO EXECUTION AT THE SPOT

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerozero

Is this the NWO bible? Is this the master plot all on paper? The whole thing seems identical to the NWO. I have gone through the whole thing and to be honest... I'm terrified. This is wayyy too close to the things that are going on now.

They talk about: brainwashing, tyrannical rule, replacing god with material things, controlling the media and capital, using poverty as a weapon, the masses will be led by lies and in the end world control and killing off the gentiles.

Is this where the conspiracy of the NWO originated from or is the secret document of the original people who were working toward a one world government? Or is this all silly and I’m overreacting. Or perhaps Hitler had known what they were trying to do and he was trying to save us from what they were plotting? jk.

Oh, btw the term "GOYIM" means gentile. And i'm sure that this has been discussed already, but its new to me.

Hitler was their zionist agent , read jews against zionism website

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The Protocols are essentially merely a rewrite of "Dialogue aux enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu," or "Dialogue in Hell between Machiavelli and Montesquieu," by Maurice Joly.
A comparison between the texts of both can be found here:
article

To claim that the Protocols were written by some secret Jewish cabal is ludicrous. To believe that such a cabal exists is, of course, your right. As it is my right to believe in Nazi little greys holding Bilderberg meetings in Tibet.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
One doesn't have to to look far in the bible to see the illuminati. You can start with Nimrod building the tower of babel, which God himself destroyed. Then you can find many scriptures (I'd have to go find them myself for I don't remember them offhand) where it talks about the people who worshipped the sun, which is what the illuminati call themselves, the keepers of the sun, or the "illuminated ones". Also, to say anything written by a jewish cabal is ludicrous, for the rothschilds are just that, fake jews. This is proven in revelation chapter 2 verse 3. Then there's the fact, not a conspiracy theory, it's a fact that the rothschilds used the 6 point occultic star of david hexagram, which is an occultic sign of saturn and the demon molech. Molech is also found in the bible in leviticus chapter 20. One more example of provacative jewish behavior is in acts. Go read acts chapter 12, verses 1,2,3 and see just what the jews thought about it when those soldiers killed jesus' brother james! It pleased them to see james killed! NOw that the rothschilds own both palestine and israel, this is why there will never be peace in that region. When there needs to be a conflict of some sort, they just crank up the ole suicide bomber and "bang", you got another reason for israel to go into gaza and slaughter another bunch for the demon molech, all in the name of israel!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

Found an interesting article a while back. It's interesting because it provides information on Maurice Joly (Moses Joel) and has some information that indicate that the Dialogues themselves might have come from yet another older source.
just-another-inside-job.blogspot.com...

Question: Is the mysterious Mr. X the Times article's only source for the claim that the Russian Secret Service was involved in the Protocols?

Did Sergei Nilus himself ever confirm this?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

"You know," replied Nilus, "my favorite citation from St. Paul is 'The will of God is accomplished through human weakness.' Let us admit that the Protocols are false, but is it not possible that God should make use of them in order to expose the iniquity which is approaching? Did not the ass of Balaam utter prophecy? Cannot God transform the bones of a dog into sacred miracles? If He can do these things, He can also make the announcement of truth come from the mouth of a liar."

From an article by Count A. M. du Chayla, who lived many years in Russia and who knew Sergius Nilus intimately. The article appeared in Paris, in 1921." Exhibit G: The truth about "The protocols of Zion".

The highly remarkable book "Waters Flowing Eastward" by L. Fry contains much valuable information regarding Maurice Joly (Moses Joel).

This is the funniest thing Ive seen in a while. Where Jews do not exist, we must invent them! Moses Joel!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

Thanks Osmoses. (for the du Chayla article - star 4u)

So Maurice Joly was born Maurice Joly?

I'm afraid I have no idea if the claim is true or not. I also never heard of L. Fry before she was mentioned in the article. She's accredited with giving Henry Ford a copy of the Protocols in her current wiki entry. (and I've read rumors -I've never confirmed them, that Ford proceeded to include a copy on the back seat of each Model-t sold)

[edit on 6/4/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It seems the claim that Les dialogues were themselves plagiarized from an earlier source has some support.

Seven years after the publication of Sue's Les Mystères du peuple, a French revolutionary named Maurice Joly plagiarized aspects of the work for his anti-Napoleon III pamphlet, Dialogues in Hell between Machiavelli and Montesquieu,

en.wikipedia.org...

The origins of the Protocols are quite murky -

1. Anti-Jesuit - Eugene Sue's Les Mystères du peuple
2. Anti-Napoleon - Maurice Joly's Dialogues in Hell between Machiavelli and Montesquieu
3. Anti-Semite - Author Unknown Protocols of Zion

[edit on 6/4/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Maurice Joly does indeed appear to have been born with that name. His father was Councilor General of the Jura, his mother was Italian. Another site trying to 'hebraicise' Joly, claims his real name was Joseph Levy, which is just as implausible, but nowhere near as humourous, as Moses Joel.

The 'dialogues', like his earlier work 'Caesar' was an attack on Louis Bonaparte/Napoleon III.

I've not heard of the Henry Ford story about the model-T, a quick google has turned up nothing.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Here are some quotes from the "Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion". It is from Bill Cooper's book "Behold A Pale Horse". See if any of it is applicable to today's situations. It should be noted that Bill Cooper's interpretation was that the word "Jew" in the text should be replaced with "Illuminati", and that the word "Goyim" should be replaced with what we here on ATS would call "sheep".

1) "It is indispensable, for our purpose that wars, so far as possible, should not result in territorial gains: war will thus be brought o to the economic ground..."

2) "And thus the people condemn the upright, and acquit the guilty, persuaded ever more and more that it can do whatsoever it wishes."

3) "It is indispensable for us to undermine all faith, to tear out of the minds of the goyim the very principle of Godhead and the spirit, and to put in its place arithmetical calculations and material needs"

4) "...Who will speak so much that they will exhaust the patience of their hearers and produce an abhorrence of oratory. In order to put public opinion into our hands we must bring it into a state of bewilderment by giving expression from all sides to so many contradictory opinions and for such length of time as will suffice to make the goyim lose their heads in the labyrinth and come to see that the best thing is to have no opinion of any kind in matters political..."

Here's a big one!

5) "We shall soon begin to establish huge monopolies, reservoirs of collosal riches, upon when even large fortunes of the goyim will depnd to such an extent that they will go to the bottom together with the credit of the States on the day after the political smash..." (Bailouts, anyone?)

6) "We must search out the very finest shades of expression and the knotty points of the lexicon of law justification for those cases where we shall have to pronounce judgments that might appear abnormally audacious and unjust..." (rendition, anyone? Right to torture, anyone?)

7) "When we have accomplished our coup d'etat we shall say then to the various peoples: 'Everything has gone terribly badly, all have been worn out with sufferings. We are destroying the causes of your torment-nationalities, frontiers, differences in coinages...to do this we must have everybody vote without distinction of classes and qualifications."

8) "What is the part played by the press to-day? It serves to excite and inflame those passions which are needed for our purpose or else it serves selfish ends of parties. It is often vapid, unjust, mendacious, and the majority of the public have not the slightest idea what ends the press really serves."

9)..."We further distract them with amusements, games, pastimes, passions, people's palaces....soon we shall begin through the press to propose competitions in art, in sport of all kinds"

10) "In countries known as progressive and enlightened we have created a senseless, filthy, and abominable literature."

11) "...they all dies when required as if from a normal kind of illness..." (microbiologists, anyone?)

12) "The system of bridling thought is already at work in the so-called system of teaching by object lessons, the purpose of which is to turn the goyim into unthinking submissive brutes..."

13) "We have long past taken care to discredit the priesthood of the goyim, and thereby ruin their mission on earth which in these days might still be a great hindrance to us....so that now only years devide us from the moment of complete wrecking of that Christian religion: ...." (Baker, Swaggart, Priest pedophiles, anyone?)

14) "A tax increasing in a percentage ratio of capital will give a much larger revenue than the present individual or property tax, which is useful to us now for the sole reason that it excites trouble and discontent among the goyim."

15) "So long as loans were internal the goyim only shuffled their money from the pockets of the poor to the rich, but when we bought up the necessary person to transfer loans into the external sphere all the wealth of States flowed into our cash-boxes and all the goyim begain to pay us the tribute of subjects."

Does any of this stuff sound familiar?

If any of you still think that this stuff is a "hoax" read ALL of the protocols, and compare it to the russian revolution. Then compare it to how things are playing out today. I think you will find yourselves shocked.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

If any of you still think that this stuff is a "hoax" read ALL of the protocols, and compare it to the russian revolution. Then compare it to how things are playing out today. I think you will find yourselves shocked.

You are making the mistake that the fact that you agree with the scenario described in the protocols somehow makes them genuine. The protocols were NOT written by a secret council of Jewish elders. You may believe that a secret cabal is using the protocols as a blueprint for world domination, that is up to you. Perhaps they use Orwell's '1984' as well, that too is a work of fiction.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

This was another reason they(the illuminati) killed him. Cooper was preparing to go public with all his info about mj-12, the federal banking scam, the coming police state, and who was behind it all.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

You mean he hadn't gone public already? There were people he hadn't accused of being part of a NWO conspiracy? Well, at least they didn't kill him over the protocols issue, it'd be a terrible thing if bad scholarship carried an extra-judicial death sentence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join