It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can ET's like about we Humans??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
Perhaps they actually believe that they are making themselves known, and are disappointed in our lack of action in meeting and greeting them.

To believe this one would have to believe that aliens capable of visiting our planet are somehow morons. If they really wanted to make themselves known they'd land in front of every one of our world leaders' front lawn.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

What can ET's like about we Humans??

interesting question

according to some people there are 57 different species that have visited us , and if for some strange reason that is true, it could make the answer to your question somewhat complicated ?

my pet theory of why they are interested in Humans is they are here to find the God particle or soul that we have inside us. i don't think the Grey's have a soul and that's why they are creating hybrids. or from a religious standpoint, they are trying to dillute the gene pool to cause problems like in the day's of Noah.

as for the rest of the 57.........yea it's the women !

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I believe that we're just a wide scale sociological experiment to them.

For this assumption I look at religions and the different traits in ethnicities.

I like to think ancient astronauts existed and they were the ones who engineered us into the intelligent hominids we are now.

So, after very little mainstream interaction, once everything was more or less established, they sit back and wait for us to either kill our species off, or unite, in which case they may potentially allow us into their little galactic club.

There is no real foundation for this opinion, it's just a random thought I strung together.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by grantbeed

my pet theory of why they are interested in Humans is they are here to find the God particle or soul that we have inside us. i don't think the Grey's have a soul and that's why they are creating hybrids. or from a religious standpoint, they are trying to dillute the gene pool to cause problems like in the day's of Noah.

Awesome answer - I definately agree with you on that.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I think you seriously need to turn off your computer and get outside more often. I'm sorry but most of humanity are not psychopaths. In actual fact most of us are the complete opposite.

As for Aliens, there's probably a million reasons why they would come here. Everything from eating us, studying us, to seeing what makes us tick, to exploiting us & our resources. The list is endless and all we need now is proof.

I think any intelligent species would be impressed by our kindness, compassion, sense of humour, our artistic abilities and our limitless imagination. As a species we have a lot of potential, hopefully it won't all go up in a cloud of smoke.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by kindred]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
We've got rock n roll.

Humans are probably seen as very primitive but to a species of clones who imo seem pretty bland personality and culture wise we might be a curiousity and even have novelty value.

oh and harvest value. I agree that they've reached the limit of their own evolution and need to infuse it with raw genetics. It's also possible that we are being studied like historians do with egypt and pompei.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
If you are sane and you had many children, many who behaved insanely due to being easily misled you would attempt to educate and guide them onto the correct path would you not ? This answers the OP.

Many adults on Earth, both male and female are insanely jealous of young children and mislead them for this reason.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Celtic-Man

Missled by who?

from what I've heared their actions haven't been very sane or parent like.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by riley]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Here's my hypotheses

Galactic Counsel: Gorlack there is a young species forming on a world in the blombluda system. I want you to recon them and keep an eye on them.

2 years later

Gorlack : My leaders of doom! They are clever they may become more!!!!

Galactic Counsel : Ok then!! Study the hell out of them, don't let those little insects out of your sight until I deem them worthy to join us!

Gorlack : Can i eat them?

500 years later.

Gorlack : They can split an atom!!

Counsel : Meh we can split two...

And that is what I think happened.
All joking aside, I'm pretty sure there is a government running the whole shibang. They are probably just observing us. The moment we can bend space/time I bet that's when we get attacked.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by DaMod]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join