It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can ET's like about we Humans??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
hi all,

apart from the fact we may be decendants of ET's, what could they possibly like about us??

maybe they like all our violence, just as we like watching UFC?

maybe they respect global dominance such as the NWO?

maybe they long for certain feelings we have, love, compassion etc?

what do you guys/gals think?

I really dont know, be good to have some opinions!!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeedwhat could they possibly like about us??

You are crunchy and taste good with ketchup...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
what could they possibly like about us??

maybe for our strange sense of humor.

Originally posted by zorgon

[edit on 6-4-2009 by yizzel]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I posted something similar to what I'm about to say in a thread earlier today....

There's no way of getting into their heads....so IF they like us at all, the reason could literally be anything.

or Perhaps the concept of liking something is something they have outgrown or never known...consider that they may be machines, or machine like, and in that case would simply be operating on some sort of program and not really be concerned with liking or disliking.

Maybe there are many types of aliens and some of them like us, some do not, and some are indifferent, all for very different reasons. Until we know more about aliens this type of question cannot be answered.....

On the other hand.....some one from the other thread gave me this link.....
www.alienmindbook.org...

I DLed it but I don't have windows for mac so I can't open the file...yet.

I too would like to know what the deal is with these aliens, but the seem to wanna stay secret...or who knows....maybe they don't wanna stay secret, but for some unforeseen reason, they have to. Perhaps they actually believe that they are making themselves known, and are disappointed in our lack of action in meeting and greeting them.

Maybe we have met them and they are content with having contact(be it only once or a handful of times) with only a small portion of our society or planet?

There's any possible explanation for anything in the UFO realm.
All we can do is look at what we think we know and make some assumptions on that. Frustrating how little we know(or think we know) though.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
i think that the aliens are curious about us, how we manage to survive, what we do and why we do it, basically if you think about if we humans were able to do intergalactic trvel, what would we do if we saw another alien species, especially one that isnt near as technologically advanced as us, we would most likely want to study them

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I think they would like our music, if their ears could hear it.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hmm, very interesting question.

I would suspect they are looking to learn or gain something from our civilisation. We may think this would be unlikely given how less advanced we may be, but perhaps our planet holds a resource not found elsewhere?

They could simply be observing the results of their 'experiment', if we presume they were involved in our existance on this planet..."Ok i'm bored of these dinosaurs now...lets wipe them out and make some humans, lets have us some wars!"

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
In 1965, a child who had seen a UFO landing and aliens was asked a similar question by a reporter. She answered, " I think they came here because they want to help us".

Just a thougt

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I see no reason why they would like us. After all were a carbon based life form who as history has shown, we spread in every direction and create death on its path. Like we study other life or cells on this planet so too do they study us. As we can kill or destroy any life form, so too can they.

In closing, i see absolutely no reason why a higher intelligent life form would want to associate itself with a lower intelligent life form apart from dominance, as we are doing the same thing to current date on every other life/cell form.

So, No, they are not our friends, No, they are not Gods, No, they are not here to help us, Yes, we will be slaves to any higher intelligent life form.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by grantbeedwhat could they possibly like about us??

Hmm,

Where have i heard that before...

Anyway, for the question.

I think that there are many alien civilizations out there, some good, perhaps some evil. But i dont think the evil ones last very long. They probably end up killing themselves off, or being destroyed by another race.

I think that along with the great power, and technology that benevolent et's may possess, they may also possess great wisdom and compassion for other forms of life.

I think that a race that has seen war, but has evolved into a peaceful civilization, will be more inclined to help other races that has perhaps are makingthe same mistakes that they did eons ago.

Peace is also more logical in terms of developing defenses and even offensive weapons. Since more time and money can be dedicated to the sole purpose of research and development, rather then funding wars.

I think at the top of the chain, is an ultra race, which is benevolent, who helps out everyone.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Maybe they like us because we are soft and cuddly but unlike cats and dogs we can do menial tasks like cleaning out antimatter cores and syphon off the alien portapotties , and that there are enough of us to go round that every alien family gets a human pet to keep.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Nothing, most people on earth are psycopaths, and just want to destroy others. Why should aliens give a whoot about any on this planet.

Unless of course, aliens like planks of wood.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I think they like how hard it is to prove that they exist. That way they can keep abducting people, mutilating cattle and graffiting crops in england. I think they really like that.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
If you think thats normal, how do you think they reproduce ?

I myself think that aliens taste like Horse meat.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed

maybe they like all our violence, just as we like watching UFC?

the violence you see and hear about on TV and the news is a very small sliver of the actions going on by all people in the world.

violence takes alot of energy to perform.
nobody is going around non stop doing violent things.. it's in intermittent bursts. and gets over played when it happens.

you see it alot.. because it's sensaitonalized and makes you feel scared so it sells because we give it attention..

but it's NOT happening all over the world all the time nonstop with every human performing it.

it's actually very very rare when viewed in the context as an action compared to all the other actions going on by every human on the planet.

I don't think they come to partake in watching school shootings or urban warfare.

i think they're patient with us and understand that we're a developing species.. one that's just waking up to certain things ..

and the true vital message within all religions is the understanding of our interconnectedness to everything.. "god" .. the "all".. and they're waiting till we all understand this together as one... and use the hidden directions within our religions to unlock the secret within our bodies and evolve.

when we do this.. then we can join them.

-

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Nothing, most people on earth are psycopaths, and just want to destroy others. Why should aliens give a whoot about any on this planet.

Unless of course, aliens like planks of wood.

I wouldn't say most. Just most leaders.

Most people, unfortunately, seem to believe in revenge though.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
maybe as 'we'(earth) is considered young in the universe,'they' might want to observe how they could have evolved.
'They' might not have be born into a world of knowlege of how things came to be for them. (no history books)

Or like another said, we taste good?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Exactly what i thought. Studying ancient civilization in realtime

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

Or like another said, we taste good?

Oh is that IT???

Maybe they are tracking us because of their DNA that's burried in our bodies? To keep an eye on humans and how they evolve?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Well it seems they like our women...

Since the early days when the Nephilim took the daughters of men...

hehehehe

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join