It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I can sense people.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Given the wide range of topics, I have to say that this is potentially the only place on the web, bar a few genuine "THE BIRD MEN ARE COMING" sites that I won't be seen as crazy. Now, I'd like to get down to buisiness. Point 1: I can accurately sense people's location, intent and ability to carry out such an intent within a roughly 25-40 foot radius of my position. Point 2: this has first appeared during a game of combat arms. Point 3: I can also sense a person's next move within various units of time, This can range from game turns, or real time. Point 4: I seem to also be able to sense other people's emotions when strong. Anyone got anything to say on this?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I call this the "Twitch" effect (not just because of the name that I use).... after playing games such as the one you mention "Combat Arms", there are only so many possibilities you can go in a direction on a game map.

After you have played these "maps" over and over... you begin to learn where most people will go and how they react.

Not saying this could not be a real phenomenon, but many gamers feel this same way. Its almost a trained response of cause and effect from doing the same thing over and over again.

-edit- Forgot to add... Welcome to ATS, we are all a little "crazy" here, never be afraid to post your thoughts.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I'd hate to be playing against you.

So is this recent or what? Maybe if you practice you can get much better

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by E.S.Proof
Point 4: I seem to also be able to sense other people's emotions when strong. Anyone got anything to say on this?

You mean you have empathic abilities?
I don't know about all the above, sensing people in games, etc... but as for empathic ability I can tell you it's a pain in the *ss, lol
Lot's of people have them , maybe we all have them without knowing...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Have you had training in some government program?

If your right about what you say, they would use you at a drop of a hat.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by E.S.Proof
Given the wide range of topics, I have to say that this is potentially the only place on the web, bar a few genuine "THE BIRD MEN ARE COMING" sites that I won't be seen as crazy. Now, I'd like to get down to buisiness. Point 1: I can accurately sense people's location, intent and ability to carry out such an intent within a roughly 25-40 foot radius of my position. Point 2: this has first appeared during a game of combat arms. Point 3: I can also sense a person's next move within various units of time, This can range from game turns, or real time. Point 4: I seem to also be able to sense other people's emotions when strong. Anyone got anything to say on this?

Yes you can and we have been talking about it for years, here are some other related threads with typos and everything

Can you sense the energy of those you speak too online?
The human collective conscience.
Its a fascinating area of research.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Sense the ener-wha? Sorry, I don't really believe in anything that seems remotely like Jedi teachings. (yes, I know jedi teachings were based off of various different eastern doctrines) However, to answer your question, Yes. Apparently Empathy works over the wires, so to speak. No idea why, it just does. As for the conditioned response thing, Who knows. But that's what this forum is about, uncovering the truth. I've got to admit, I don't really believe in a lot of things on here, but I don't have to get involved, so I ain't touching that. On the other hand, I'd have to say that there are some really great research jobs on here.
Oh, secondly, I've never had any training-program-contact-ness. Also, the Rader/Predictory response works in real life. I've used it a few times to find people; Quite helpful, actually. Though Empathetic backlash is annoying at times.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I know what you mean!

But this is in real life, not in games.

I can sense people's emotions and intents just by looking at them, and their location (not looking at them)

During fights, i've been able to sense where they're going to try to hit before they actually hit there.

It's hax I tell you.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I have noticed this phenomenon in the real world, and sometimes through communication devices.

I don't conciously do it, the information is just there, almost like instinct. "I feel like someone is watching me." ::rubs eye::

I've noticed that animals seem to have some of this ability as well, and some learn how to hide or avoid your "detection." It's not all about sight, sound, and smell.

Some general's in the past have had an uncanny ability to know exactly what his enemy is thinking even before the enemy thinks it.

new topics

top topics

join