It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out my first Podcast! I'm excited by my cool new DVR!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hey guys! Give me your opinions on my first podcast. It's an introduction to me by me.

I'd also love ideas for my future podcasts, got a few ideas myself, just want to see what you guys would like me to do to increase my recording skills.

Podcast Is Here, Click Me

I'm also looking for software to add cool sound effects to my recordings.

Thank you!

Tent

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Hey!

I'm a fan of podcasting (and just off to check out yours). I use Audacity for recording and editing when it's just me.. there might be better software out there, but I like it.

And when recording on skype with other members, I use powergramo which Dave Rabbit actually suggested, and I think they use it for the ATS shows...

I haven't experimented much with sound affects or anything like that, I have a few different projects I'm working on - but I am in NO way tech savvy or any kind of audio editing pro. (That's probably why it takes me weeks go edit).

But yeah.. what software are you currently using?

- Carrot

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

I'm just using the DVR without editing anything I say on it. I have been looking around on the web but most of the software Id like to have you have to pay for.

Maybe someone can suggest a torrent to download if the two you suggest arnt what I am looking for.

I'll check out those two! Thank you Carrot.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Audacity is free, I'm sure you can just get it through Google (pretty sure that's where I got mine..). And it's a pretty great program to learn on - I'm still learning how to do new things (I've JUST figured out how to reverse words LOL - for like swears in songs and stuff) I'm such a loser for finding that exciting lol.

Anyway, Powergramo is good if you're planning on doing podcasts with 2 or more people by using Skype (but that you have to pay for).

- Carrot

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

I find just hearing my own voice exciting! I didnt realize I have such a Texas accent at times.

top topics

join