It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicious package in Mechanicsburg (PA) was peanuts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Suspicious package in Mechanicsburg (PA) was peanuts.

www.pennlive.com

There was nothing in a package found Sunday outside a Mechanicsburg bank but plastic packing peanuts. But that was enough to shut down a main intersection in the borough most of the afternoon.

Police shut down the intersection of Main and Market streets, and a block of each street in both directions, after finding the box sitting in front of a glass door at the Citizens Bank in the first block of West Main Street. A passerby just after noon reported the package as suspicious, said Cumberland County spokesman John Bruetsch.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Practice run for the stormtroopers?

I was less than a mile east the entire afternoon, and never so much as heard a siren all afternoon. To me it seems that there have been more large scale police operations on a county/state level across the country.

The local news is just coming on the TV. In their "teaser" they implied the bomb squad had to detonate the package. We'll see what they actually say in a few moments. First they have to get past the story about the father that murdered half his family, the Phillies opening night, and the local grocery store that will now be stocking beer.

You can see how important this story is here...

Interesting news, y'all

www.pennlive.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
First they have to get past the story about the father that murdered half his family, the Phillies opening night, and the local grocery store that will now be stocking beer.

You can see how important this story is here...

Well, I think the story of the guy killingg his family is more important than all of them.

But I'm positive that beer in a local grocery store is WAY more important than packing peanuts. Finally, maybe PA is entering the modern age!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Now the PIO for Cumberland county is saying on TV that he thinks it may have something to do with the World Bank of Scotland, and the G20... It was a Citizen's Bank, owned by the WBS.

WhAAAA?

The local news just got crazy. More to come.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP! A real conspiracy theory on my local crappy news!

www.whtm.com...

This is insane... people are starting to buy into domestic terror, and accept the police state.

Public Information Officer... Didn't Hitler have one of those?

new topics

top topics

join