It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity: Obama 'Harbors Deep Resentment' Of America, Just Like Dixie Chicks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Hannity: Obama 'Harbors Deep Resentment' Of America, Just Like Dixie Chicks

thinkprogress.org

On Friday, President Obama told a town hall audience in Strasbourg, France, that America’s tendency to dismiss Europe — as well as Europe’s tendency to blame America for every problem — had to end. “On both sides of the Atlantic, these attitudes have become all too common. They are not wise. They do not represent the truth,” Obama said.

That evening, Fox News’s Sean Hannity truncated Obama’s speech, cutting out Obama’s criticism of Europe’s anti-Americanism. Hannity was apoplectic that Obama would “blame America first,” declaring the president was just like the Dixie Chicks. What’s more, he insisted, the speech was proof of Obama’s “deep resentment” of America
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I don't know why Hannity's handlers told him to bring up the Dixie Chicks during that discussion, but it seems like the Dixie Chicks are being targeted as if they're domestic-terrorists (again). Hannity & his fellow corporate-news reporters are being used as mouthpieces by the government/military.

Why do they even try to mislead us. We won't trust them, no matter how long they call themselves, "fair & balanced". Here's some proof of Hannity's insanity:

Hannity: Obama Hates America, Just LIke The Dixie Chic

HANNITY: You know, I’m going to — I resent this. When you consider…all we have done just in the last century alone to save Europe from themselves. I resent this. I think it’s outrageous, the media’s ignored it. But don’t you think this is like the Dixie Chicks? […]

HANNITY: But didn’t we see all of this in the campaign? As I was bringing up — didn’t Reverend Wright give us a little insight into his thought process? Didn’t, you know, Michelle Obama, America is a downright mean country. … But I’m thinking, didn’t we get some insight? When you sit on a board and give speeches with Bill Ayers, didn’t this — Do you think he harbors deep resentment that he just hides? Because I believe he does.

thinkprogress.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well you know, the Fox Nation is now up and active, that should give them plenty of space to spew their twisted rhetoric.

Although I don't mind their calling out Obama on all these little mis-steps that have been happenning over the past couple of months.

Hannity is a complete fool as far as I'm concerned, and I figure the Dixie Chicks were the only people he could use, in order to put Obama and hates america, into the same sentence.

Poor Hannity...such a waste of soul.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I hate to admit I used to like Hannity

He is a paid liar. Every time somebody calls his show about 9/11 he plays "Twighlight Zone" and hangs up on them.

He is a very, very evil man, sold his soul, and if anybody hates America it is him. And when stuff gets real bad and millions of us are dying, Sean will be partying it up with his Illuminati friends in a DUMB, clinking glasses and toasting the success in eliminating the vermin populace from off the planet.

Vermin, that's us, the serfs, the goyim, the ones who need to die to make the world a better place for the Sean Hannitys of the world.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Giving another radical right wing television and radio "personality" more publicity?

Good job Hannity, this should generate a good bump in ratings.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

I somehow really doubt that Mr Hannity will be privy to a saved existence when TSHTF. I am pretty sure they're going to take him out into a field and put one between his eyes, like all of the other personalities we see on tv pushing this crap.

They won't be needed and are disposable. Atleast that's what I would do if I was in charge.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

I somehow really doubt that Mr Hannity will be privy to a saved existence when TSHTF. I am pretty sure they're going to take him out into a field and put one between his eyes, like all of the other personalities we see on tv pushing this crap.

They won't be needed and are disposable. Atleast that's what I would do if I was in charge.

~Keeper

Alex Jones says it is common for tyrants to get rid of the people who put them in power, that they are the first to be purged, because they know too much and are a threat to their power. So perhaps you're right.

join