It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck threatened over exposing FEMA camps.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dkman222

So now people who sign big contracts and become millionairs have sold out. That is rediculous. According to this article the reason he left cnn and went with fox was because he would get more exposure for his show. Of course the money had a lot to do with it too but this is far from selling out. Glenn Beck to Fox News

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

He didn't JUST say..."I can't debunk them"...

He said...

"These are ACTUAL PRISONS built under the Bush administration" - Glenn Beck - March 03,2009

He did NOT say these are "alleged prisons",or "rumored to be prisons"...

but "ACTUAL PRISONS"!

(And please...Don't ANYONE try and tell me that he just "forgot" to say "alleged"...Because they are LIABLE for every word they say....
Remember when he did that story about the CRAZIES who killed that "Navy Seals" dog? He said "Alleged" like half a dozen times!
When they do "forget",they are IMMEDIATELY reminded to say it by their producers - Who constantly speak things into their "ear-pieces" - So don't give me that "excuse" either! I have watched Fox News for YEARS,and I KNOW this to be a FACT!)

Glenn Beck also said to his co-workers on "Fox and Friends" that morning...

"NOW they're sitting there empty...WHY aren't we USING THOSE"? - Glenn Beck - March 03,2009 (Speaking of the FEMA CAMPS)...

And when Gretchen Carlson (Fox and Fiends) asked...

"And these FEMA CAMPS are ALL OVER THE US? And they're ALL EMPTY"?

Glenn Beck answered with a...

"YES"!

(THREE TIMES!!!)

Just "For The Record"...I believe that Glenn Beck is a NWO "Shill" (He works FOR them),and I created this video on April 01,2009 as an APRIL FOOLS JOKE!

(Targeted at all "Beck Fans"...To make them "eventually" see the FACT that he is a government "SHILL"! I figured that it was a "Win-win Situation",because "hopefully",they would Google "The Obama Deception",and follow the links to infowars.com and markdice.com that I provide at the end of the video,and they would learn the TRUTH not only about the "NWO",and these "FEMA PRISONS",but also about "Glenn Beck" himself...And eventually come to forgive my little JOKE at their expense)...

But...I am actually starting to feel like "I" am in "The Twilight Zone"! ESPECIALLY when I see HARDCORE "Beck Fans" DENY that he even said those things AT ALL!

For example...

This video has been posted in Glenn Beck's own "912 Project" forum,and someone actually said...

"What this video says he said on Fox and Friends,he didn't actually say.Didn't even come close"!

Read it for yourself!

912forum.com...

"Didn't even come close"?

WTF!?!?!?!???

You can watch the FULL "unedited" show from that day,and CLEARLY hear him say those things...

Watch it again...And LISTEN for yourself! (He says it @ 1:52 -2:33 into the vid)

Here is the FULL UNEDITED VERSION from March 03,2009...

www.youtube.com...

There is some SERIOUS FREAKY SH*T GOING ON HERE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I KNOW is that...

* 2 + 2 = 4 (NOT "5" like in "1984"...Like the "Elite" WANT us to believe!)

And...

* Glenn Beck ACTUALLY said...

"These are ACTUAL PRISONS built under the Bush administration"

and then just a couple of hours later - He does a COMPLETE "180 Turn" and says...

"I don't believe in the FEMA PRISONS"!

But "Beck Fans" (Or ANYONE else for that matter) trying to tell me that he never said those things at all,and "Didn't even come close" to saying those things...

Is the equivalent of someone telling me that...

2 + 2 = 5

Or...In other words...A CLASSIC case of...

"DOUBLE THINK"!

"Who-WHO will watch The Watchmen"?

OwlMan

[edit on 10-4-2009 by OwlMan]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by dkman222

So now people who sign big contracts and become millionairs have sold out. That is rediculous. According to this article the reason he left cnn and went with fox was because he would get more exposure for his show. Of course the money had a lot to do with it too but this is far from selling out. Glenn Beck to Fox News

when you except huge amounts of money, for your service of pushing government propaganda, while contributing to the dis info movement you are considered a sale out IMO. What is your definition of a sale out?

[edit on 10-4-2009 by dkman222]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This alarms me, one because he "changes" his mind in a matter of hours and two because even if he is adhearing to some "scripted" acting he's still putting NWO agenda into the MSM it's almost like their saying " ya the camps are real so what"

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join