It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck threatened over exposing FEMA camps.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Sorry salt after reading another on of your silly post I laugh. Oh yeah, what ever happened to that attack that Michelle Obama was supposedly predicting to happen on March 10th. You know the one where you claim she was flashing the el diablo sign on the cover of vogue. Is there any conspiracy you dont believe in.
Nothing happened on the 31st like you said either.

MO was definitely flashing the el diablo on Vogue. And other signs too of ominous "severe" things to come. Some occultics interpreted it to be the 10th specifically or a Tuesday.

In any case, the entire month of March was a major disaster for our country. Literally $12 trillion was stolen from our Treasury by the international criminal cabal and spirited to the Braunfman bank in Tel Aviv where we will never see a penny of it. A massive bird flu plague was attempted by sending out live bird flu "vaccines" to 18 nations. The legislation promoting tyranny came in such a flurry from the bought off and corrupt members of Congress during March that nobody could keep up with it, including stuff to make it illegal for people to organically grow their own food in gardens. The military has been installed in our streets for, among other things, gun confiscation "drills," and what little freedom we have left is under attack on all fronts. The government was busy digging mass graves and shipping in coffins to put us in. The Navy sought permission to test new weapons over a huge area of four states in the Northwest and Pacific Ocean, intending to begin this "testing" March 11, and I've not followed up to see if they were refused authority to carry out their plans.

These are a few things that were reported. Who knows what else has been done that was NOT reported to erect the NWO and carry out mass extermination of the American populace by the murderous eugenicists pulling the strings of the puppet frontmen politicians. In addition, legislation was passed for mandatory government service, which amounts to a draft, and means millions of armed youth will be descending on Americans harassing, rounding up, and relocating us into prison camps.

MO signalled to her elite coconspirators the intent of the shadow government to strike a mighty blow to bring America down and raise up the NWO, and her signal did not go unnoticed by me or by many others, nor her promises go unkept.

If you think this was just another ho hum month in the life of our nation, maybe you missed something or weren't paying attention?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Wow. Okay so now you listed all the things that happened where are the links to back them up? You cant just say things without showing proof that they happened. This is why you have zero crediablity. BTW those bird flu contamination was sent to the czech republic, and was supposed to be a vaccine, to be tested on ferrets. Oh btw the out of the 9000 employees there, not one got sick. Probably because of the fact there wasnt enough of the bird virus contamination to make someone sick. And it was only shipped to the Czech Republic not 18 countries

[edit on 7-4-2009 by tide88]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Wow. Okay so now you listed all the things that happened where are the links to back them up? You cant just say things without showing proof that they happened. This is why you have zero crediablity.

They were discussed all over the board during the month of March.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

So your sources are a conspiracy board, one which its members constantly draw their own conclusions, get their info from other conspiracy sites, or blow things way out of proportion and out of context. Now I know where you get your crazy ideas from. Guess it is pointless even discussing this or anything else with you.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

So your sources are a conspiracy board, one which its members constantly draw their own conclusions, get their info from other conspiracy sites, or blow things way out of proportion and out of context. Now I know where you get your crazy ideas from. Guess it is pointless even discussing this or anything else with you.

So why are you here? You get your information from Time and Popular Mechanics and Fox News? And then you come here and mock people who reject the controlled media and its propaganda? Even the controlled media has reported on the camps, and the government (the military) also has released information about the camps.

I double dare you to check out this link, and stay in it long enough to actually listen to the information.

www.thealexjonesshow.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I am hear because some of the stuff on this board has merit. And I enjoy what some intelligent people on this board have to say. Some of their theories are very interesting. Are they true, maybe. Although I would put the likelyhood of them actually being true at about 10%, but there is still that 10%, and I rather know about these in the back of my head, just in case.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I have listened to it and it isnt proof of anything. It is his interpretation of those bills. If he wants to prove they exist, why doesnt he send a camera crew out to these so called occupied or unoccupied camps and prove they exist once and for all. He need to get some real proof. He obviously has the means to easily do this. If alex jones is right how would the government let him keep his radio show. Hell they apparently threatened glenn beck but they havent threatened or silenced Alex Jones? Come on. If he was right about all he says and the US government was as evil as he claims he would have been silenced a long time ago.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul3

Companies can opt out of phone listings and some logs require them to pay for inclusion like the company I used to work for. There are a lot of businesses here that are not in the phone book, especially those that do not rely on walk in traffic.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

So why do they have 800 of them around the USA? the largest in Alaska holds 2 million for 're-education' purposes. the state population is around 400.000, so who are they for? Not the illegals, those slave wagers are being urged in at every opportunity by the gov.

Proof please? I've seen a few photos of barbed wire fences, and this is the supposed proof. I've not ONCE seen a single picture of this supposed huge facility in Alaska.

There are hundreds of camps. It's easy to pick a strawman and knock it down. The MSM has admitted the camps exist and the funding by Haliburton to build more. The camps have been accumulating since Reagan and Rex 84. There are hundreds of concentration camps, and many of them are already inhabited with prisoners NOW.

Again.. PROOF please?

The one time I've seen some folks go out to check one of the facilities, it turned out to be a DUMP! There were fences partially surrounding it, and none at all in the back. If this is how people determine there are 'prison camps,' by driving in front of a place that has a fence and looks forbidding, and *poof*.. it's a prison camp.. no wonder there are supposedly hundreds of them.

Meh... I'll believe it when I see it. Pictures.. video.. something other than the same "Oh.. there are tons of them, full of people!" rubbish. It's easy to spout of nonsense without any proof.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
reply to post by Paul3

Companies can opt out of phone listings and some logs require them to pay for inclusion like the company I used to work for. There are a lot of businesses here that are not in the phone book, especially those that do not rely on walk in traffic.

I found it in merchant circle. amtrak listing

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
The Navy sought permission to test new weapons over a huge area of four states in the Northwest and Pacific Ocean, intending to begin this "testing" March 11, and I've not followed up to see if they were refused authority to carry out their plans.

I need to know more about this. Does anyone have any links to info regarding this?

Also, I've been wondering about this:

Does anybody have any idea whether "volunteers" under HR 1388 will be subject to UCMJ law or civilian law?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm sorry but Glenn Beck doesn't really believe in any of this stuff!!

He had me going there for a second but he isn't a conspiracy theorist. He is just doing it for ratings. He is another NWO shill.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
These camps have black helicopters flying around, dogs barking, and military trucks everywhere. The military admits they have them and there are lists of them. There are forced labor camps in operation right now with inmates. The U.S. has more prisoners than any other country.

Furthermore, the road signs are all marked with reflectors and embedded signs to lead the military to pick up and drop off points. Besides the camps built to hold us, the government has also designated places in every town to hold the people until they can be moved. It didn't take them long in New Orleans to find a way to confiscate people's firearms, to round people up and hold them at gunpoint.

This is a very good link that explains tacmars in a nutshell.
thespacelady.blogspot.com...

www.nepawearechange.org...

web.archive.org...://www.tackamarks.freeservers.com/

As to the pictures people demand, we can only do so much here on ATS beyond putting up links. We also have the fact that during Katrina we saw what FEMA did and how quickly they can round people up and detain them. Those people were hauled off to camps all over the country, families split up. We watched it on TV for an entire week.

Here's a good website with lists of camps, where they are in each state.

www.apfn.org...

San Francisco Chronicle
Rule by fear or rule by law?
Lewis Seiler,Dan Hamburg

Monday, February 4, 2008
"The power of the Executive to cast a man into prison without formulating any charge known to the law, and particularly to deny him the judgment of his peers, is in the highest degree odious and is the foundation of all totalitarian government whether Nazi or Communist."

- Winston Churchill, Nov. 21, 1943

Since 9/11, and seemingly without the notice of most Americans, the federal government has assumed the authority to institute martial law, arrest a wide swath of dissidents (citizen and noncitizen alike), and detain people without legal or constitutional recourse in the event of "an emergency influx of immigrants in the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs."

Beginning in 1999, the government has entered into a series of single-bid contracts with Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root (KBR) to build detention camps at undisclosed locations within the United States. The government has also contracted with several companies to build thousands of railcars, some reportedly equipped with shackles, ostensibly to transport detainees.

According to diplomat and author Peter Dale Scott, the KBR contract is part of a Homeland Security plan titled ENDGAME, which sets as its goal the removal of "all removable aliens" and "potential terrorists."

Fraud-busters such as Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Los Angeles, have complained about these contracts, saying that more taxpayer dollars should not go to taxpayer-gouging Halliburton. But the real question is: What kind of "new programs" require the construction and refurbishment of detention facilities in nearly every state of the union with the capacity to house perhaps millions of people?

Sect. 1042 of the 2007 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), "Use of the Armed Forces in Major Public Emergencies," gives the executive the power to invoke martial law. For the first time in more than a century, the president is now authorized to use the military in response to "a natural disaster, a disease outbreak, a terrorist attack or any other condition in which the President determines that domestic violence has occurred to the extent that state officials cannot maintain public order."

The Military Commissions Act of 2006, rammed through Congress just before the 2006 midterm elections, allows for the indefinite imprisonment of anyone who donates money to a charity that turns up on a list of "terrorist" organizations, or who speaks out against the government's policies. The law calls for secret trials for citizens and noncitizens alike.

Also in 2007, the White House quietly issued National Security Presidential Directive 51 (NSPD-51), to ensure "continuity of government" in the event of what the document vaguely calls a "catastrophic emergency." Should the president determine that such an emergency has occurred, he and he alone is empowered to do whatever he deems necessary to ensure "continuity of government." This could include everything from canceling elections to suspending the Constitution to launching a nuclear attack. Congress has yet to hold a single hearing on NSPD-51.

U.S. Rep. Jane Harman, D-Venice (Los Angeles County) has come up with a new way to expand the domestic "war on terror." Her Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007 (HR1955), which passed the House by the lopsided vote of 404-6, would set up a commission to "examine and report upon the facts and causes" of so-called violent radicalism and extremist ideology, then make legislative recommendations on combatting it.

According to commentary in the Baltimore Sun, Rep. Harman and her colleagues from both sides of the aisle believe the country faces a native brand of terrorism, and needs a commission with sweeping investigative power to combat it.

A clue as to where Harman's commission might be aiming is the Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act, a law that labels those who "engage in sit-ins, civil disobedience, trespass, or any other crime in the name of animal rights" as terrorists. Other groups in the crosshairs could be anti-abortion protesters, anti-tax agitators, immigration activists, environmentalists, peace demonstrators, Second Amendment rights supporters ... the list goes on and on. According to author Naomi Wolf, the National Counterterrorism Center holds the names of roughly 775,000 "terror suspects" with the number increasing by 20,000 per month.

What could the government be contemplating that leads it to make contingency plans to detain without recourse millions of its own citizens?

The Constitution does not allow the executive to have unchecked power under any circumstances. The people must not allow the president to use the war on terrorism to rule by fear instead of by law.

Lewis Seiler is the president of Voice of the Environment, Inc. Dan Hamburg, a former congressman, is executive director.

This article appeared on page B - 7 of the San Francisco Chronicle
www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2008/02/04/ED5OUPQJ7.DTL

==================================================

U.S. APPROVES USE OF MILITARY AGAINST CITIZENS
web.archive.org...://www.thewinds.org/1997/02/military_role.html

FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS: Locations and Executive Orders
www.apfn.org...

Compound / Range 3
This is the site with the latest info & pictures concerning the "Camp Grayling Range 3 area" speculated by some to be a citizen detention camp located on a Michigan military reservation.
Surely, this is a very real place...But, what is this place exactly, and does it serve as a sinister holding area for future government dissidents through Rex '84, Operation Garden Plot, & FEMA programs?
Decide for yourself...
www.geocities.com...

Camps for Citizens: Ashcroft's Hellish Vision
Wed Aug 14 20:09:38 2002

Camps for Citizens: Ashcroft's Hellish Vision
Attorney general shows himself as a menace to liberty.
By Jonathan Turley
Jonathan Turley is a professor of constitutional law at
George Washington University.

www.truthout.org...

Los Angeles Times

Wednesday, 14 August, 2002

Atty. Gen. John Ashcroft's announced desire for camps for U.S. citizens he
deems to be "enemy combatants" has moved him from merely being a political
embarrassment to being a constitutional menace.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The camps are built and guarded. Some have inmates in them already, forced labor camps. The government brings in the drugs and then arrests people for using them.

People in Germany didn't believe there were camps either.

Some people won't believe they exist until they are confined to one themselves.

The government and military don't deny they exist, and executive orders are in place for the round up and confiscation of everyone's property and person.
This information is easily obtained by a Google search or by checking some of the links I posted above.

Fox News is a government disinformation agency. The "news readers" and "hosts" receive their talking points every day from the government and go from there. Those who choose to listen and believe the propaganda ignore their own two eyes and ears, refuse to connect the dots. We saw live footage and there are still lots of clips up all over the Net on what the government has done during Katrina and to ignore this and believe a paid liar like Glenn Beck and his friends at a yellow journalism mag are wilfully ignorant, to think the government is here to help us and take care of us, when they have stated their intentions in Club of Rome and elsewhere about depopulating the world, to erect a NWO. Why do you think we are surveilled and searched and spied on? Why are our phones bugged, our Internet habits monitored? Because the government is terrified of us, that we will find them out.

Alex says the government can be compared to the probosis of a mosquito, sucking us dry up into the body of the mosquito. That's all they are, a big needle stick to suck us into the vortex of Hell. We saw in the past few months how all the money has been sucked out. Anybody who ignores this information is wilfully blind.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
That's a lot of compelling evidence there, no doubt you are 100% convinced it's going to happen.

So now what?

You're gonna sit back and let it all happen?

Why haven't you gotten out before it's too late?

You tell us with such conviction and certainty, yet don't do anything about it.

See this is what I don't get about people like you.

You log on to sites such as ATS and Alex Jones' site.

You gather all this info, make a decision that what Alex or whoever tells you is true and then what?

Just talk about it for months on end?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
That's a lot of compelling evidence there, no doubt you are 100% convinced it's going to happen. So now what? You're gonna sit back and let it all happen? Why haven't you gotten out before it's too late? You tell us with such conviction and certainty, yet don't do anything about it. See this is what I don't get about people like you. You log on to sites such as ATS and Alex Jones' site.
You gather all this info, make a decision that what Alex or whoever tells you is true and then what? Just talk about it for months on end?

Where can we go? We can't sell our homes and get out because nobody is buying. The banks are not lending for mortgages or for school loans, nothing. We are trapped. And even if we could get out, say to Greece or some other places I've heard people make appeals on You Tube BEGGING people to get out of Dodge while the getting is good, it's not that easy.

There are only a few families behind all this craziness, all the mayhem. The conspiracy is controlled by a few families, the same families who go back centuries, people who are Luciferians, who get their power and authority straight from Hell, who cooperate with the god of this world, Satan himself, to kill and enslave all the rest of us.

Were the people to wake up, we could arrest these people, try them for their lies and murders. In America we have a government of law already set up, and it needs to be honored. The minions of Satan who have hijacked our country and our government are criminals, lawbreakers, and traitors. We already have in our own Constitution the means to right the situation.

Check out this video which explains in ten minutes what government should be, and how the U.S. went from a nation of laws to an oligarchy run by criminals.

www.wimp.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Ah, well if Satan is behind it all, then you're screwed!

He's been making everyone's lives a misery for centuries!

Was nice knowing ya!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Ah, well if Satan is behind it all, then you're screwed!

He's been making everyone's lives a misery for centuries!

Was nice knowing ya!

Satan is behind everything evil. But God is greater.

Look at what one man, Alex Jones, has accomplished in his 35 short years on this planet.

We are not helpless or without power or means if we will have courage and dare to stand for right. This life is just a little blip on the radar test anyway. If we throw in the towel or give in to the matrix, think this is all there is, then are surely are the losers.

The Luciferians are the biggest losers of all. Second after them are the lukewarm, the cowardly, the liars who love the darkness and love to live in a fantasy world, who hate the truth and hide from it, who will not take a stand one way or the other, who just want to look out for number one and if that means screwing everybody else so be it.

God gave us a Bible to help us through this mess. Those who don't bother to find out what it says and to take advantage of God's own words of wisdom and instruction are throwing away the greatest weapon they have to navigate through life in a way they won't regret through eternity.

As the Bible says: What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
from what i understand,popular mechanics is a government publication,at least thats what i heard. and i think this goes a long way to proving it.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
from what i understand,popular mechanics is a government publication,at least thats what i heard. and i think this goes a long way to proving it.

The editor is brother to the former head of Homeland Security, right? Benjamin Chertoff?

The entire controlled media is owned by the Zionists. It's all lies and propaganda.

If we want truth we have to dig for it, use the Bible as our plumbline.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join