It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck threatened over exposing FEMA camps.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OwlMan

Did you see his whole show?

At the very end of the show he flip-flopped.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Glenn Beck is a controlled phony. His one and only job is to be the MSM's foil to AJ. The MSM can't keep the information secret forever and they need a conduit through which to spin the info. He's there to divide and distract.

If Beck was "threatened", it was just so he could gain more street cred..

Peace

Someone asked me a few weeks ago, "Did you hear what Glenn Beck said?"

Uh, no I said.

There's Alex Jones and there's G. Noory

But Beck? Give me a break.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

apparently you just dont like the guy and have no idea what you are talking about. Mediocre career? lol well hmm lets see, he has a radio show thats top two or 3 in the nation and a show on Fox news, doesnt sound so mediocre to me. Ugh you people with unwarranted hate and fear of other people disgust me

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If Glen Beck was really threatened with dismissal by the network if he did the story, then he should just do one giant episode on everything NWO and go out with a bang.

If he gets cut off during broadcasting, it would be good evidence to show others that something is up.
If he gets fired, it would be good evidence to show others that something is up.

Either way it would work out as a boon to this 'truth' movement we have going here.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
He was threatened? Really? So now that he has proof that the most watched fema death camp was a lie and that is actually a train repair facility, that means he was threatened. Oh yeah, just because you cant debunk something in two days and you may have your suspicions doesnt mean you believe in something. Cleaver editing on that video. I love when they show things out of context. And god is Alex Jones and Idiot.

Labor programs set forth by the Civilian Inmate Labor Program regulation involve the use of minimum and low security inmates from facilities under the control of the Federal Bureau of Prisons, with a few apparent exceptions for State-held and locally-held inmates, on installations controlled by the Army.....The regulation states that labor programs benefit the Army and the corrections facilities by supplying "a source of labor at no direct cost to the Army," giving "meaningful work to inmates" and alleviation to "overcrowding in nearby corrections facilities" and by making use of otherwise unused land and buildings.
These camps that Alex Jones is talking about is for low security inmates that are already under the control of the BOP. It nowhere states that it is used to round up USA citizens. What is the BOP you ask?

The Federal Bureau of Prisons (often referred to operationally as the BOP)[1] is a federal law enforcement agency subdivision of the United States Department of Justice and is responsible for the administration of the federal prison system.

The Bureau was established in 1930 to provide more progressive and humane care for Federal inmates, to professionalize the prison service, and to ensure consistent and centralized administration of the 11 Federal prisons in operation at the time.
BOP

Not sure why it is wrong for our federal government or military, in this case the Army, to use already incarcerated inmates to do menial work for them.

The regulation states that labor programs benefit the Army and the corrections facilities by supplying "a source of labor at no direct cost to the Army," giving "meaningful work to inmates" and alleviation to "overcrowding in nearby corrections facilities" and by making use of otherwise unused land and buildings
Civilian Inmate Labor Program

Love how Alex Jones leaves out what the program really does. Alex Jones says it allow any US citizens to be incarcerated there. Really. Yes it is occupied by US citizens, of course he fails to mention that those US citizens are already incarcerated at another prison facility. I bet if you gave those inmate a choice where to serve their sentence they would choose the so called Fema Death Camps.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by tide88]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Anybody have a picture of a FEMA camp?? how about a FEMA train ??

No I didn't think so because , Well they don't exist.

mikell

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

The video looks tame enough, but skip to around 4:25...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/491762b91f41.jpg[/atsimg]

Really now? I mean really now? I'm sure there will people in this topic that say that it looking like an eye is sheer coincidence, but if it is a coincidence, it sure is a convenient one.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
In combination with this, the document I posted above make for a serious threat to life an liberty in this nation:
HR 645(PDF):

HR 645

[edit on 5-4-2009 by projectvxn]

HR 645

(a) In General- In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.

(b) Purpose of National Emergency Centers- The purpose of a national emergency center shall be to use existing infrastructure--

(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster;

(2) to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first responders;

(3) to provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts of government, private, and not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations; and

(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.

(1) capable of meeting for an extended period of time the housing, health, transportation, education, public works, humanitarian and other transition needs of a large number of individuals affected by an emergency or major disaster;

(2) environmentally safe and shall not pose a health risk to individuals who may use the center;

(3) capable of being scaled up or down to accommodate major disaster preparedness and response drills, operations, and procedures;

(4) capable of housing existing permanent structures necessary to meet training and first responders coordination requirements during nondisaster periods;

Yeah, sounds like a real awful place to go.
Please show me one place in this bill that even sort of hint that it has anything to do with putting americans in prison camps.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Glenn Beck Debunked them, they are not concentration camps, its all a joke. hehe Its an American am track repair facility, hehe, There are some major loons out there to think this is a camp. Linda Thompson is a nut, her and timothy mcvee need to share a cell. If it was christmas I could make a million dollars selling all the nuts that are on this site. Nut pies, bag of nuts, handfull of nuts, they are all here. lol

It took you three edits to post this drivel?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
No proof of these FEMA Camps has ever surfaced and yet people believe?

The one supposedly near where I live does not exist.

I've never seen proof of one anywhere else.

Why continue the lunacy? Car Haulers are not new nor are they used to carry prisoner's. Livestock Haulers are not new nor are they likely to be used to carry people. Burial Vaults are just Burial Vaults.

...and yet the insanity continues

Real life is not a fiction Novel. Things are either real or not real. In this case these Prisons could not be hidden, so where are they? They do not exist where it is claimed they are.

Communications centers are not FEMA Death Camps.

Train Car Repair Facilities are not Death Camps.

Could it be that Jones has a money motive to scare people? Just maybe?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Did you listen to the hours of proof Alex talked about today on his radio show? The proof is indisputable. I believe the FEMA Camp part airs again in 30 minutes, so you should catch it.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Did you listen to the hours of proof Alex talked about today on his radio show? The proof is indisputable. I believe the FEMA Camp part airs again in 30 minutes, so you should catch it.

Are you talking about the cilvilian labor camps and hr 645. If you are you might want to do your own research, cause as I posted above, that is about as far from proof as you can get.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I found this on youtube

What in the world is Beck saying between 1:00 and 1:08.

It sounds like he is saying

"This is gonna drive the conspiracy theorists uhll... crazy polappy hal add this."

I have a fairly good idea what I think he was trying to say, but I do not want to bias everyone else's ideas on what it is.

I am NOT saying that he was being forced to say anything, but the expression on his face at 1:05 and the way he says it just reminds me of an old Onion news network sketch (a favorite of mine by the way) and it just makes me laugh every time.

Watch between 1:54 and 2:08 I hope you get a kick out of this joke.

reply to post by SonicInfinity

Wait did the Popular Mechanics guy say that last image in the video WAS a government camp where atrocities are believed to have taken place?

I thought it might be a "joke" about Abu Ghraib or Guantanamo Bay but neither of those facilities resemble the one in the photo.

I've tried searching for what they were talking about but have found nothing. Does anyone know what the photo really shows?

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Studious]

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Studious]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Are you talking about the cilvilian labor camps and hr 645. If you are you might want to do your own research, cause as I posted above, that is about as far from proof as you can get.

We were promised "chains we could believe in". And we shall have them.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

No, Alex talks about having HUNDREDS of documents from the government proving it, not just HR 645. Listen to what he has to say before automatically dismissing it.

Originally posted by Studious
Wait did the Popular Mechanics guy say that last image in the video WAS a government camp where atrocities are believed to have taken place?

On Glenn Beck's radio show earlier today, they talked about that specific camp being located in North Korea.

[edit on 4/6/2009 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Glenn Beck is a controlled phony. His one and only job is to be the MSM's foil to AJ. The MSM can't keep the information secret forever and they need a conduit through which to spin the info. He's there to divide and distract.

If Beck was "threatened", it was just so he could gain more street cred..

Peace

Well im glad that the admins and mods of this forum have finally got a bleeping grip. I was calling glen beck out when the sudden rash of his misdirection videos started flooding our forum. Thanks in large part to David### or whatever. I make a comment even, and of course was shot down as everyone drooled over the new savior GB.

I then brought this up in another thread called Why are they pandering to us conspiracy theorists, in which I didn't just attack, I explained thoroughly exactly what GB's roll is and how and why he does things. Im pretty sure it was ignored.

Thanks for finally catching up guys!

Here.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by king9072]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
Seriously, this a joke, right?

First of all, Glenn Beck is a self promoting jerk who is attempting to further what has been a less than mediocre career by appealing to those who are incapable of critical thought.

He rode terrorism for as long as he could...does anyone remember his shameful, fear mongering "expose," on what he portrayed as an imminent attack by Al Qaeda on schools and school buses in this country? He threw out rumor after rumor about the latest terror attack until even the most dimwitted listeners realized that he was doing nothing more then exploiting the public's fear of terrorism.

Now he has switched to a focus on NWO because he realizes that he doesn't have to convince many of you because you have already been brainwashed into seeing the NWO boogey man around every corner.

He doesn't believe that nonsense but he knows enough of you do and he is playing you.

STARRED!

This is unfortunately the case. Why does it seems there are no real skeptics anymore?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
You are idiots if you believe anything off faux news.

here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-4-2009 by andrew123]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join