It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya appears in a video... this is freaky!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman
reply to post by savetimerushonline

sorry, i watched some more of the video, and looking closer, i saw that there was no fire. and the glowing guy has two spotlights trained on his torso and head.

dude are you being serious? That is ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline

Originally posted by shiman

sorry, i watched some more of the video, and looking closer, i saw that there was no fire. and the glowing guy has two spotlights trained on his torso and head.

dude are you being serious? That is ridiculous.

hey a page 2...

yes i am being serious. I thought there was a fire at first, because of the poor quality, then after watching some more, i1 was that there are spotlights. you dont see them?

if you look at 0:35, there are 2 spotlights on the left hand side of the screen, one on either side of somebody's head. You can tell there are spotlights involved, because the "glowing" persons legs are slightly darker, and clearer than his top half.

Also, look at this video, here, , and check out 0:12, there is a blue spotlight right about the middle of the video, then at 0:16 seconds there is a really bright light at the top left corner of the video.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic

Look up any of the home-made "light saber" videos on youtube that star wars fans make.

Looks like the same effect to me.

-edit- Just the first one that popped up in search.... its easy to do with the right program.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-4-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

hehe, yeah your probably right! that vid you linked to is really clever! So does that mean that this whole Maitreya thing is just the pesky attention seeking imagination of one Benjamin Creme?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman

i believe it is more likely to be video editing than anything to do with spotlights.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
most likely. Its really hard to tell at this quality video.

oops, a one-liner

[edit on 5-4-2009 by shiman]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman

i guess a part of me would love for it to be a real appearance by Maitreya rather than just some fraud done by video editing.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger

oh wow look my phone picked up some block who aint fact there but he is and hes glowing and and

err No im sorry totaly BUNKED..

I would love for you to provide an example to back up your claim that this is in fact just video editing.

it is video edditing..

feel free to use youtube.. or pay me .. to infact prove how easy it is and not waste my time..

and for a refrence to my own skills please feel free to use this site.

www.discreet.com

3dsmax.. you think thats good editing? i myself think its pretty amaturish

or put this into google and see what you get

Maya - used in tv comersials ect

or Lightwave rinho or unldead creative video suite or adobe premier or a gizzlion other apps you could use to mess about with..

infact ill show you a great CGI of alien footage..

fake as it gets but great great vid editing

www.youtube.com...

enjoy..

notice the camra ? notice the blur? notice how its so fake its silly? yes i did aswell....

bunked like i said sorry

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

That the crap part.. people play on others peoples wants... i know its a downer for you for us to say its bunk

but tbh.. what makes you think someone with a camra who has eyes can not see the same thing the camra is?

the only reason we get vids of ufos @ night is becuse humans cant see like that, this is a full colour vid of someone who infact is just overexposed and the film is short.. its just vid editing with layers and glow effect

sorry pal
but its fake

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I think the video is hooey.

And whomever is proporting this as the actual "Christ" is a kooky.

Here is what someone said about this video in the youtube comment section:

This is not the anti-christ, but the christ, or matrieya. The being that is the second coming of all major religions to guide humanity to righteousness. Look to the sky's to see the star once told in the bible and followed by the wise men, that is him as well

And then some girl, fawnknudsen, said:

kooky

So it proves my point.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I too once had shine in the dark pajamas. I see nothing there that shows a spirit unless its a spirit of worship of the people.First of all incredibly shaky video. Secondly looked alot like those glowsticks used in nightclubs.
Cool effects though.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Its so fake , if you watch the vid attentively from the start, you can see the "glow" already and the spotlight

peoples are so gullibles.
laughed so much im about to barf

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OTTOKARMA
Its so fake , if you watch the vid attentively from the start, you can see the "glow" already and the spotlight

peoples are so gullibles.
laughed so much im about to barf

your a bit late. i suggested that, but if you read the thread, you will notice that its actually video editing.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

ok so explain, why isn't this 'being to close to the fire' effect happening to any of the other dancers, surely it would be happening at least in part to some of the other dancers would it not?

It's just a guy wearing a bright white or reflective costume.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

your a bit late

there is alway a good occasion still, sorry didnt noticed i was forced to add in my post "yes i noticed its an edited video , video debunked by a marvelous ATS poster" if you dont mind my dear, ill head back to my barfing sport session

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If he wasn't noticed until the video was replayed, what was the point of him being there if no one could see him? Was it just for cremes benefit to plug his pricey seminars?

This maitreya guy can really shape some moves on the dance floor though.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Also why was the cameraman focused on the subject for so long and claimed that he didn't notice until after he watched it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join