It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Almost Causes World War 3!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
seriously now. all joking aside. If it were a missile firing, malfunctioned or NOT. do you not think Japan would have reacted... thats like shooting at a cop with a dud and expecting him to say "Oh dont worry about it mate... you'll get it next time"

I guess the question is simply.. Why is Japan so important to either A, the interviening alien entity that stopped said missiles, or B, Why are Japan so important to passing by visitors???

link   
seriously now. all joking aside. If it were a missile firing, malfunctioned or NOT. do you not think Japan would have reacted... thats like shooting at a cop with a dud and expecting him to say "Oh dont worry about it mate... you'll get it next time"

I guess the question is simply.. Why is Japan so important to either A, the interviening alien entity that stopped said missiles, or B, Why are Japan so important to passing by visitors???

link   

link   

link   

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Seriously now, all joking aside. Just hit 'post reply' once.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Smokersroom

I like it! This made a rather dull day just that little bit brighter - thank you!

2nd line and all that

berth

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Smokersroom

Anyway back on topic. Whose to say it really had anything to do with Japan whose to say that if in fact it was alien that that was simply the direction they chose to egress?

Another possibility is that the US sent in some of it's higher tech system IE craft or UMV stealth type vehicle and disabled the rocket then flew out over known allies territory.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Kicking the crap out of a little struggling poor country and sizzling a barefoot army would hardly be WW3. Give me a break.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
That is a very interesting article. The Government Defense department issued a statement that this was a ufo! Now they are trying to drop the word and tiptoe around this, but.....Very interesting article. Really good find.

source for this, or is it the op source?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Listen.

Anyone remotely familiar with the decades of ufology litterature, and even the plethora of related websites, are aware of the fact that unidentified flying vehicles have time and time again interfered with not only launched missiles and similar objects, but also indeed entirely disabled facilities from where such objects were held. (not to mention the facts that entire aero planes have vanished in thin air when in contact with such vehicles)

Those familiar with the topic will also recognize the fact that testimony from human sources in contact with extraterrestrial sources, whether it be briefly or on a continous basis, has, time after time, revealed that the consequences of nuclear explosions reach far beyond our little polluted orb in the Milky Way. I can from the top of my head recall two such statements; it has been said that a) such explosions makes time speed up b) they are the only thing that can have a decrimental and permanent effect on the soul energy.

Hence/thus; the military earthmen with their shiny toys and little chemistry sets will not be allowed to play in their sandbox unobserved.

And most certainly mark my words; they will not be allowed to stray beoynd the frame of the sandbox.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join