It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Almost Causes World War 3!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think there should be an exclamation limit in titles personally, people over-emphasize way too much on this website. Rather than a simple balanced title like 'UFO - North Korean Missile Launch?' or something neutral like that, you choose 'UFO Almost Causes World War 3!!!' and link to Allnewsweb as if it were a credible website.

I mean Allnewsweb has some well-grounded stories like, 'Are Alien UFO fleets protecting Barack Obama,' and a man named Michael Cohen (the editor of the website) who gives 'Psychic Readings,' but something tells me it's not exactly a credible source.

Cohen has also written an article called 'Breaking News: Barack Obama prepares for UFO arrival, open alien contact,' in which he claims that,

"The aliens indirectly contributed to the development of internet search engines and they are in limited contact with Google through SETI. They are able to access the internet currently and their involvement in search engine research is for the purpose of allowing them to understand as much about earth as possible prior to their next arrival. "

www.--.com...

So, the editor of this website, the man who controls the content, is claiming that aliens are in contact with Google, and aliens are using search engines to learn about earth...

I know people desperately want to believe, but look at the real evidence (Roswell, Rendlesham, Tehran, etc...) and don't fall for sensationalist bullcrap.

NOTE: If anyone actually reads this far, I am not saying that Japan didn't track a UFO, I'm just saying to do more digging and question the source of the information you digest.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by JipStix]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
sorry posted twice

[edit on 6-4-2009 by stewartw2]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Third last paragraph from first ANW source

Officials said the province, the radar control for the warning radar, called FPS-5. Earlier in the day, the radar detection in the Sea of Japan to the "traces of unidentified flying objects", is about the intelligence information as a missile launch. The ministry of defense is to convey this message to the Japanese government immediately. ”,。 FPS-5 is known as Japan's most advanced radar, also known as "photo radar" than ordinary radar detection range is broader. FPS-5 FPS-5 radar tracking Japanese Korean "missile" in order to implement an important weapon to intercept.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Ooops, sorry about that, I forgot about the time difference, and I am only out there for a half hour or so, and it can still get chilly at night, and well, they might have been running over to see me here in Canada. I will try to time my meditations better, pass along my sincerest apologies to Japan.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

I like your theory, exspecially since if you think about it. If we blow the planet up with nuclear weapons it effects them too... they dont want that toxic stuff floating around in space with them

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JipStix

Obviously the credibility of All News Web is arguable-but what is stranger is when debunkers are forced to fib or omit facts even in relation to sites like that. As if the inherent credibility or lack thereof of All News Web isnt enough they have to be rather deceitful, god forbid a site like All News Web alert people to something that might be true. So 'Kadminsky' tells us that the sources make no reference to UFOs (possibly hoping people don't check) when the source stated as making a reference clearly does-then make the point that the sources are Chinese not Japanese-yes a Govt owned paper with a readership possibly three times the NYT-like that isnt good enough a source for the likes of All News Web.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by stewartw2]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Darn those aliens are at it again!

That Web Bot predicts that this year will be the final year of disclosure since secrets will start pouring out from the US government offices. I personally believe the day we meet aliens is the the day we meet the anti-christ, but since the Bible cannot possibly reference UFOs in it at all and it is completely wrong even though it is quite astonishingly scientifically accurate then I must be wrong.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lastxdance

I've always thought that aliens could have something to do with the Antichrist's takeover, as well. Could be wrong, but it's an interesting theory.

------------------------------------------------------

On topic:

I don't think it was ET's that people were seeing in this case. Occam's razor says it's most likely some sort of yet-to-be-announced spy plane. Then again, who knows?

TheAssociate

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lastxdance

I agree with you. There are very detailed stories in the Bible of alien-ish experiences. Although everyone looks at it their own way so, what I think is very detailed someone else can say it's just blown way out of proportion or it's all fake blah blah.

But that was a really interesting article. I guess I would want to see like, a recorded press release or at least some witness that works there or something coming forward to say just a little something to fully accept it. But, my hopes could be too high on something like that. Who knows how tight lipped things are there. I'll say this, I don't doubt that it is possible.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
No no no.. you have it all wrong.. it was Jesus. the Japanese turned in to Christians so he spared them all... now Japan, is heaven.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
seriously now. all joking aside. If it were a missile firing, malfunctioned or NOT. do you not think Japan would have reacted... thats like shooting at a cop with a dud and expecting him to say "Oh dont worry about it mate... you'll get it next time"

I guess the question is simply.. Why is Japan so important to either A, the interviening alien entity that stopped said missiles, or B, Why are Japan so important to passing by visitors???

link   
seriously now. all joking aside. If it were a missile firing, malfunctioned or NOT. do you not think Japan would have reacted... thats like shooting at a cop with a dud and expecting him to say "Oh dont worry about it mate... you'll get it next time"

I guess the question is simply.. Why is Japan so important to either A, the interviening alien entity that stopped said missiles, or B, Why are Japan so important to passing by visitors???

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join