It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Almost Causes World War 3!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

An astonishing revelation regarding UFOs is being reported in some initial media reports relating to the very recent Japanese false alarm regarding an alleged North Korean missile attack. The entire population of Japan is in a state of utter panic and anger.

As a result of this security heads immediately came to the conclusion that the North Koreans had launched a missile attack on Japan and alerted the press and the Government, Sending the Prime Minister’s office into wartime chaos.

Source

I knew this would happen! Everytime someone launches a missile all these ufos show up to watch the show!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
That is a very interesting article. The Government Defense department issued a statement that this was a ufo! Now they are trying to drop the word and tiptoe around this, but.....Very interesting article. Really good find.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I had a feeling there would be ufo sightings before and after the launch.
I was right again.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Yes, very interesting article indeed. Then again UFO can mean a variety of things as far as the government is concerned. It does simply imply that they don't know what the object was, not that it is ET in nature.

I think they'll just find something to fill in the blank as they always do. Our friends from abroad do enjoy watching us, seemingly more and more as things escalate.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well anytime anything nuclear is launched into space, or attempted to be launched, a lot of ufo activity shows up. This time it gets reported as a ufo.
Now they're trying to do a hasty retreat but the cats out of the bag.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

It probably was a secret USA spy plane. Of course it could be an ET craft too.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Probably wasn't a UFO but one of those highly classified military jets paid for by the Rothchild/CFR/Bilderbergers flying by trying to provoke a world war so that they can profit from both sides in combat again.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
In my opinion,

The e.t's are helping us out, by not letting us destroy ourselves until nuclear weapons have been abolished.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Good find

They mention that it could have been a false positive, but I'm not buying that explanation, personally. I'm ready to believe that it's an "alien space craft," but I'm also ready to believe that it's man-made, and as such not quite as exciting as the theory that it's from extra-terrestrial space invaders.

Either way, good find. I'm glad you posted this info

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Apparently it came from North Korea and headed over towards Japan, hence the escalation in tension, had it gone the other way it wouldn't even be in the headlines..
And IF the ET's are watching us they should've known it may be a cause for concern to go that direction.?.?.?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I was thinking the same thing, but maybe it was just an ice breaker for the tension...

So was it a missile or a ufo? Or both? this is unclear to me.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Maybe ET's from another planet stopped that missle! Maybe it was a Warhead. I truly believe they will not let us all blow each other up. After all, we are their Science Project!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
All News Web appear to have scooped every other media vendor out there. To think that WW3 nearly occurred and the media have buried the information?! It's a pity that ANW is incapable of linking to other sites. The BBC always provides alternative links. ANW puts out these incredible stories and doesn't back them up. I think they're mostly BS artists

I put some samples from the ANW 'sources' through Google Translate and none of them referred to anything like what the ANW article states. I'd say they are about the N Korean missile launch...

The Beijing News reported on April 5 day 4, is making every effort to alert the Korean launch of the "missile" in the Japanese government nervous, "A non." Issued to the wrong people, "North Korea has launched flying objects," the message. Although the message quickly by the government declared a "false positive", but still caused a panic in Japan from top to bottom.

and...

Day morning, the DPRK announced the upcoming launch of the "Star Light No. 2" satellite. However, until the deadline, the launch has not been implemented. North Korea had been announced in the April 4 to 8 day opportunity to launch the "Star Light No. 2" satellite, but the United States, Japan and South Korea have said the actual launching of the DPRK are "Taepodong-2" intercontinental ballistic missile, Japan has also ordered , will be used to intercept a missile defense system may drop North Korea from the Japanese launch of the material.

Try it for yourselves. The article kinda of implies that the links are Japanese. They are Chinese so make sure the translation is too.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Kandinsky]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

It probably was a secret USA spy plane. Of course it could be an ET craft too.

As I feel most, BUT NOT ALL, sightings are. Jeez, we didn't officially know about the SR-71 until a few years ago and IT flew in Viet-Nam.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
Maybe ET's from another planet stopped that missle! Maybe it was a Warhead. I truly believe they will not let us all blow each other up. After all, we are their Science Project!

Little too late for that, we already been blowing each other up for over a hundred years.

If you mean the end of the world, then who knows...maybe.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It all comes down to whether Roswell happened, Area51 was a secret facility for UFO tech and so on. What I mean is, if the stories are true, why does every UFO have to be of extraterrestrial origin?

Basically besides the tech aspect, the U.S could infiltrate enemy airspace anytime it chooses and not be held accountable. Its perfect.

The North Koreans would blame E.T for the violation of their airspace, whilst the U.S gets close up and personal information on exactly what the enemy is up too.

If Roswell and all the stories are true, and back engineering really happened, it might explain a lot about why "E.T" is so interested in other countries military efforts.

Just a different angle to throw out there ....

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
They say the missile " malfunctioned".
I have a hunch the ufo caused it to fail, for japans safety maybe?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vyrtigo
In my opinion,

The e.t's are helping us out, by not letting us destroy ourselves until nuclear weapons have been abolished.

Nuclear weapons will be a thing of the past once we break the matter/anti-matter hurdle. The Air Force has been working on these things for years.

I too think it's interesting that UFO's seem to be around for nuclear events. However, if I were another government, I'd want to keep an eye on what other people were doing. In my opinion, it's probably an unclassified anti-gravity driven 'ship' that we don't know about.

I mean think about it for a minute. We've been told that we're like 40? years behind in technology that the letter organizations have and use. And we've been using the same basic technology for what, 100 years now? (internal combustion, kinetic generators for AC/DC current, etc). We've been stuck in a rut for at least 50 years, with no real "breakthroughs".

In my opinion, it's just our (human) technology being used.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I think the article is bogus. It gives the impression that the N. Koreans didn't launch anything and that the Japanese mistook a UFO for a Korean missile.

...Japan's most advanced Radar warning system known as the ‘FPS-5’ picked up an object moving from North Korea to Japan and sounded off a warning signal on the morning of April 4 2009.
...intelligence reports emanating from South Korea and the United States had been recently warning that a supposed peaceful satellite launch by the North Koreans known as ‘Starlight No.2’ is in fact a cover for the launch of intercontinental ballistic missiles ‘Taepodong-2’...
As a result...security heads immediately came to the conclusion that the North Koreans had launched a missile attack on Japan and alerted the press and the Government...

I think it's clear there was only one object on radar. So, did the N. Koreans launch something, or not? Was it a missile OR a UFO?

Let's say the ETs picked up on the intelligence and did go to watch the launch. Then why didn't the launch take place?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

It's a rock no I mean
It was Venus!
no wait Swamp gas!

Little Grey guys came billions and billions of miles to save the world from Little Kimmy

I'm touched.
Sniff

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join