It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is George Noory losing it?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
George is awake to the NWO and the evil taht controls things in the world yet the the format of his show forces him to talk about garbage like bigfoot and loch ness.

George sounds bored unless he has a good guest that is talking about Vaccines or aspartame or real genuine conspiracies like 9/11.

I think he is sad that he hosts a show that he has no control over, he has to interview who his producers give him. Sounds like he conflicted between real information that can help society wake up and garbage old school Coast to Coast crap like Chupacabra.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Her Her!

George is a good guy, you can tell he is a very nice gentle man. I know some folks don't like the fact he isn't meaner with his guests but I like it. I get enough bickering and yelling back and forth on the cables.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks
Is there something about "liking Canadians" that makes a person mentally ill? I'd say "liking Canadians" is about as normal as you can get. Everybody likes Canadians, not just George Noory.

It is mentally ill to think you speak for everyone on the planet like you did here, and stereotyping all Canadians as good, as you imply. when there are plenty of evil ones which hate Christians so much they can't let them have a word in and ban them as soon as they are suspected as being Christians, similar to what happens on this website and which always happens on Nexopia, a profile site that is so obsessively hateful of God, it has every category for saying what you are interested in expect religion, because God-forbid anyone have belief in God or how to please him.

Originally posted by AlbertarocksI think George is fine!

Neat! That must mean he is Mr. Canadian... oooooh, you're a Canadian, nope, no conflict of interest there Mr. Intelligent Contributions.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Calicream

I doubt it is mentally ill, its just ignorance.

Most people are by definition mental anyway.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
I read a post somewhere that George Noory might have dementia.

That's what Darwinists would like you to believe because it would make it easier to ignore him and his guests, but unfortunately for them, he and the other hosts of C2C get millions of listeners each night. George is stupid, and smart, but because of his refusal to believe that God would send anyone but murderers and atheists to Hell. And knowing George's personality, only atheists who weren't ignorant about the facts and had a good life.

"I never thought about it, but hell, it kind of makes sense."

He does obsess over John Titor, a person who has been shown the be a liar, and similar to a false prophet due to his contradictions and failed prophecies, which you can find on ATS.

"Doesn't he seem a bit out of it and less intelligent than he used to be?"

When you get old, you become more tired and it's harder to resist being lazy (if God isn't helping you at least), and if you eat unhealthy and don't sleep well especially. George is also a universalist, someone who who believes any religion is okay so long as it doesn't cause the outright deaths of anyone or isn't plainly nonsensical (notice I didn't say that isn't filled with child-abuse). George, because he was raised a Catholic, and brainwashed well into being one, remains one, and is the pandering type rather than the fundamentalist type, which is why he shows approval of people of all religions, except Christian fundamentalist Protestant ones (except Bill Bean, at least for one morning and on the C2C site). And because of that, George necessarily must accept all kinds of conflicting ideas in his trying to please "everyone" and not offend, which of course confuses a person to do (to accept every idea that is). And even though George dislikes atheists, he even prefers them over fundamentalists, for example having Michael Shermer on and various Darwinists, and rarely a fundamentalist Christian.

In George's confused and lazy state (and he's become lazy surely after all this time, because his mind is flooded with accepting "whatever" and at some point, like every long-confused person, give in to anger and lose patience and realize it's futile to try and know the truth - not that you can't know any truth, but that is what people like George end up thinking, despite their feigning to seek the truth), and it's logical then that he would resort to lazily agreeing with guests even if they say something that he obviously doesn't understand (which I can tell from the tone of his voice and from knowing George's lack of ability to make any anything more than shallow technical discussions on science or even religion). Ever notice how many times George (and Art) have said, "sure" after I guest went on and on about something, and other similar simple agreements, but not showing that he truly understand what was being said?

There was one time when George had a guest on, a guest who claimed to work at a military base and that he helped free an alien there, I think that was the show in which a caller had called in and said something about the Russians and harddrives, the guest was clearly mentally ill (or an expert liar) and George said to the guest, "He's got a point" (or some sort of emphatic agreement like that) showing that he wasn't paying attention and had resorted to being lazy.

Originally posted by Donnie DarkoMaybe that's why he isn't as bright as he used to be.

According to the Bible:

"[In the last days] evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived." - 2 Timothy 3:13

George is an impostor Christian (a Christian follows Christ, not their heart over Christ or anyone else as George does), he also seduces people into believing his absurdities and the usual ones of his guests by flattery: making it seem like "good" is simply a person who doesn't murder and isn't "negative"/an "emotional vampire".

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I have listened carefully to Coast to Coast every night for about a year and half. I'm convinced all of the hosts are NWO shills. It's not what the hosts and guests talk about, but what they don't talk about that gives them away in my eyes, namely, 9/11, which I consider the Litmus Test. Not one of the hosts believes in 9/11, but as others have pointed out, they will gladly entertain the possibility of Nessie, Sasquatch, Aliens, etc. And the 9/11 show on 9/11/10, the one they couldn't help but broadcast was a farce. Punnet (the most obvious shill) sided with the skeptic throughout the whole debate, redirecting the conversation away from the concrete facts and scientific evidence the Truther presented, in an effort to make the Truther speculate on Who was responsible, and Why. Punnet slickly wanted to elicit an "I don't know" from the Truther at just that moment when what the Truther DID KNOW was most damning to Punnet's skepticism.

Noory's stupidity is an act: no one in the position he's in can be that dumb. It's like believing Bush is dumb. Noory's job is to keep the listener's mind about where it was when he and his guest began delving into the topic. Noory is supposed to appeal to the lowest level listener, in terms of intelligence, capable only of a mere, "That's fascinating".

I endure the show (out of boredom: I'm at work) even though I know it's brainwashing people. I don't believe there is any haven of rest on the radio dial: THEY control them all.

With that said, what I like about Noory is that he lets the guest talk, which is who I want to hear, not the dingbat host. This is something I wish the egomaniacal Punnet would learn: nobody cares what you think Ian! We're tuning in to hear the guest, for Pete's sake. Punnet also mocks the callers, feeling he has to weigh in on EVERY single idea expressed in every single call. How does a barely reformed stutterer like Punnet get a job in broadcasting; I'll never know.

All of the hosts have two consecutive same letters in their names---whatever that means.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think George Noory is still dong a wonderful job. A 4 hour interview session each evening with intellectual data is difficult to host. I do see a pattern in his interview process, but it is still a very successful pattern. Some topics, however can be a bit more boring...even to the man giving the interview and that might take the edge off of a great program.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
George has stated numerous times on the program that he is a non-practicing catholic...he stated this as recent as a show last week. Being interested in topics does not mean that you are "obsessed" with them. He has also stated that he does not believe in what every guest or caller says on the show but allows them...at least in most cases to get their point across as best they can and listens to them. There are a number of subjects he's interested in most and has guests on...Art was the same way and so is Ian. I will say that the show over the course of the last few years has changed course somewhat and delved into topics that maybe Art wouldn't have gone into. I didn't like last month when Ian dismissed a couple of callers concerns about this. He seemed outright offended that anyone would dare question the quality of the show. Other than that though Coast has been great. I pick and choose what I listen to as opposed to listening every night "religiously" like I used.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calicream

He does obsess over John Titor, a person who has been shown the be a liar, and similar to a false prophet due to his contradictions and failed prophecies, which you can find on ATS.

Dude, John Titor is a time traveler, not a prophet, he gave no prophecies... He only talked about his worldline and warned us about ours.... look at the world you live in now! Get with the program!

I think George perks up when he has good guest and subjects on, and that is the only time I listen is when they have good guest and subjects on! George isn't loosing it, it's his second hand guests that brings it down.
edit on 12-1-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
^ I agree with the last statement here. George is best when the guest is interesting and able to convey their thoughts properly. He slows down when someone is not on the same vibe or the topic is boring. He can only ask so many questions that will have interesting answers. The show goes as the guests do, not how George goes.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
Actually I'm scared of Ouija boards too! Those things are creepy. They told me when I was going to die (I don't believe it) and then disappeared!

Clowns are creepy too now that I think about it.

i had a bad experience with a ouija board when i was around 20 years old that really freaked me out, i have not been near one since. i'm sure it was all in my head but that is still enough for me. that being said, i miss Art too but i don't mind listening to George, makes my nights at work go by faster. he usually has something interesting on whether i agree with it or not, its still entertaining.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I don't like Canadians.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join