Is George Noory losing it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Resonant Being

Let's not forget the sheer amount of listener toadying he seems to encourage, "This show is the greatest in the world blah blah blah"

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
oh ... was Doug banned? i don't see his original post anywhere.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

ya, ufo Phil is a tool. That song annoys the Hell out of me. C2C is a shadow of what it once was. Their may be more listeners tuning in nowadays, but their intellectual contribution is at it's lowest point ever. IMO, GN is a shill who tries to act as your best friend who you can trust til the end, when in reality, he's on the phone talking to the man about their next move to subvert you. I trust him about as far as I can defecate him.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
That song IS kinda stupid, when you think about it. It's kinda belittling the topics.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

I think he thinks of it as little more than a cash cow to be honest. That would explain a great deal, he is in it for money and is saying whatever it takes to appease and keep his audience. And as for UFO Phil, I think the stupid song should be renamed "How Coast 2 Coast gave me paranoid schitzophrenia". Which is really what the gist of it sounds like.

Edit: Added stuff.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
he's just getting old dood. that's how old men get.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
edit: delete

[edit on 15-9-2009 by imitator]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I too have noticed that Noory used to be better (or at least tolerable) back when he first took over the show. Now the show has plummeted to inane depths of mediocrity thanks to his inept hosting abilities.
I believe all the finer points of why he just plain sucks have been posted ad nauseum all over the net, so I won't go into too much detail here beyond pointing out the fact that he repeats questions he has already asked in an interview, and/or he asks questions of the guests that they have already answered 5 mins before... This could either indicate some form of demetia as you suggest, complete ineptness or just a plain lack of interest in the subjects.
In any event, Noory has ruined a once awesome show.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Random, rambling, clutching at straws nonsense to be honest.

I echo!!!!

George N is about respect, about letting all have their say...

GN is a great man!

We, on ATS, should be about lifting him up, huh?

OT

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

Originally posted by blupblup
Random, rambling, clutching at straws nonsense to be honest.

I echo!!!!

George N is about respect, about letting all have their say...

GN is a great man!

We, on ATS, should be about lifting him up, huh?

OT

oh man... please tell me this post is laden heavily with sarcasm.
Noory is inept... You cannot help but notice that if you've ever been a long time fan of C2C.

Although come to think of it, I do recall him mentioning this site awhile ago on the air...Perhaps this is a Noory-friendly place? lol if it is...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JustSayin

JustSayin, I haven't listened to him/C2C in about 3 months.....

Am I missing something/the latest?

OT

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

I hardly tune in to C2C over the the last couple of years myself.
I think I recall him giving a 'shout out' to this place, but I could be wrong.

I stopped tuning in because I simply can't tolerate Noory anymore.
The list of reasons why is endless...and I know he used to give 'shout outs' to various websites that he quickly dropped after those sites began criticizing him too much for his liking.

I was just wondering if your post was sarcastic or not, and hoping that this place isn't a Noory friendly zone...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustSayin
reply to post by OldThinker

I hardly tune in to C2C over the the last couple of years myself.
I think I recall him giving a 'shout out' to this place, but I could be wrong.

I stopped tuning in because I simply can't tolerate Noory anymore.
The list of reasons why is endless...and I know he used to give 'shout outs' to various websites that he quickly dropped after those sites began criticizing him too much for his liking.

I was just wondering if your post was sarcastic or not, and hoping that this place isn't a Noory friendly zone...

JustSayin, seriously....

You don't know me from Adam, I know...

Heres a lil insight, ok? see: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've listened to George off and on for over 6 yrs....

Used to run a local car co's plant on night shift....

I was skeptical at first, but I've heard him night after night, take the high road...give ALL folks a shot...never disrespectful/etc....

Have you seen this, or it OT out in LEFT FIELD?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ah come on, it's obvious GN is a disinfo plant, probably working for the government, CIA. Or, maybe he's one of those Burgerbuilders or whatever they are. He talks about a lot of stuff on his show, yet he never gets to the bottom of any of it. Like an investigative reporter that never gets to the bottom of anything they report about. If he were a cop, he's be the cop that never solved any crime(s).

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Divinorumus]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

JustSayin, seriously....

You don't know me from Adam, I know...

Heres a lil insight, ok? see: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've listened to George off and on for over 6 yrs....

Used to run a local car co's plant on night shift....

I was skeptical at first, but I've heard him night after night, take the high road...give ALL folks a shot...never disrespectful/etc....

Have you seen this, or it OT out in LEFT FIELD?

Well, Coast to Coast was a great show with the originator, Art Bell, and even not so bad when Noory first took over. But with Noory's lack of skill and intelligence, the show has been on a steady decline for years.
Sure Noory purports to "allow everyone to have their say" but this just amounts to his lack of insight, knowledge and guts to call someone out (so to speak) on their BS.
The show's originator, Art Bell, allowed people the freedom to voice their opinions/theories but called BS when he saw it.
(he also had outstanding interview skills and a decent intellect, which Noory seems to lack more and more as the years pass).

At any rate, even if we say that Noory is hypothetically a really NICE guy, it doesn't mean he is a good host for C2C. It take alot more than being nice.

Being skeptical is crucial when listening to the show (with either Art Bell or Noory) so that's not the issue I take with Noory by any means.
Noory is, simply put, an "incoherent buffoon" at the helm of what once was a great show.

All you have to do is listen closely to his interviews. He shows a complete lack of proper follow up questions with his guests; He asks questions that have already been answered by the guest 5 mins prior; He interjects inane comments and catch-phrases into the dialogue; He never calls BS on a guest or even CHALLENGES them on their theories... In short, the program has become a really lame infomercial for an ever increasing crappy list of guests to sell their wares.

Even when good guests do come on, it's difficult to put up with Noory's ineptness as a host.

On top of everything else, Noory appears to make up BS personal stories regarding his own paranormal experiences... The guy pulls BS out of thin air to appear more 'legit' to his audience.

If coast to coast had just ONE competitor in the late night slot, it would be blown out off the airwaves in no time.

Again, Noory could be the nicest person that one ever meets on the street, but that doesn't make him a good radio show host...

Sorry to rant, but it really is a shame that he has run C2C into the ground.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus
Ah come on, it's obvious GN is a disinfo plant, probably working for the government, CIA. Or, maybe he's one of those Burgerbuilders or whatever they are. He talks about a lot of stuff on his show, yet he never gets to the bottom of any of it. Like an investigative reporter that never gets to the bottom of anything they report about. If he were a cop, he's be the cop that never solved any crime(s).

I would argue Noory is too moronic for such a charge...lol

But seriously, who ISN'T a disinfo agent in your opinion? Everyone is deemed a disinfo agent so often these days that it's getting outright ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
He is just got himself in a giant vice grip from an unknown alien dimensin

he will keep his headtogether until there is no more tuna.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
C2C has the occasional good interview,noory is no art bell i give you that. But the guest list has also went downhill over the past few years. In any case C2C is good for a listen now and again ie it's always entertaining,if you want a good,educational and productive listen...look elsewhere. C2C these days is just nonsense and no sane person should take anything meaningful away from that show. PS i don't think noory has dementia...just a severe case of gullibility.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
C2C has the occasional good interview,noory is no art bell i give you that. But the guest list has also went downhill over the past few years. In any case C2C is good for a listen now and again ie it's always entertaining,if you want a good,educational and productive listen...look elsewhere. C2C these days is just nonsense and no sane person should take anything meaningful away from that show. PS i don't think noory has dementia...just a severe case of gullibility.

Yeah the guest list has gone downhill - no doubt there.
Don't get me wrong, if there is a good guest I will tune in...but Noory generally ruins the show despite the calibre of guest.

I don't know if Noory is gullible or if he just doesn't care... He seems to have a serious lack of interest in the show's topics. He just doesn't seem genuinely interested in any of it...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustSayin
I don't know if Noory is gullible or if he just doesn't care... He seems to have a serious lack of interest in the show's topics. He just doesn't seem genuinely interested in any of it...

Yup. He seems more interested in appeasing the listeners and avoid insulting them than uncovering any truths, lies, stupidity, etc. Oh, and his fear of Ouija boards is ridiculous and makes him look like a little child frightened of the boogieman under the bed.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join