It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is George Noory losing it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by crw2006

I agree.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

What is abnormal about a fear of Ouija boards? Those "devices" are insane, and definitely not a game. A friend of mine had his father play around with one once, and the table the board was on lifted off of the floor and went crashing into the wall. Honestly, just take a look at the evidence, and you will realize how playing around with such antics can lead towards some unforeseen consequences.

You sure it wasn't your friend that threw it up in the air?

I tell you what here is a link if that Ouija board can do that----> www.randi.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Originally posted by Albertarocks

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
I don't have proof, it just seems like something's wrong with him mentally. Like how obsessed with certain things he is.

Like how much he likes Canadians.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Donnie Darko]

Is there something about "liking Canadians" that makes a person mentally ill? I'd say "liking Canadians" is about as normal as you can get. Everybody likes Canadians, not just George Noory. I think George is fine!

LOL, yes, our Canuck friends are VERY likeable. In fact, they are quite peaceful as well. I have enjoyed every Aussie I have ever run into, including the friends I have made, and the same goes for Canadians.

I mean seriously, I think the only violence in Canada is the result of Chopping trees in half, and drilling for Maple Syrup

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Now you have convinced me. he likes Canadians? What more proof do you need that the man has been given a lobotomy or brain transplant by the CIA and reptiles? It's part of the grand scheme. They are trying to make everyone like Canadians by the year 2012, so Nibiru will come and end the planet.

I have plated my tinfoil hat with titanium. They won't get to me

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Dementia or not, Noory is about the worst interviewer I've ever listened to. I have no real beef or agenda against him. He leaves the most important questions unasked time and time again.

Having been a long time fan of the show, he never really filled Art's shoes, in my opinion. I get the feeling that most people who are fans of his are so because he's "such a nice guy," or whatever.

The fact remains that most often he is clueless about what the guest is talking about. It becomes obvious when he, lamely, attempts to use humor to inject himself into the conversation. Let's face otherwise he'd be revealed as the complete moron he is. Half the time the guest just sits there in never ending awkwardness.

I've never been subjected to the constant conversation derailment and lack of basic understanding of the subject matter. Otherwise he seems like a really nice guy. Frankly, I'd rather have Ian Punnet every night. At least George Knapp is smart enough to hold a conversation.

Humbly.

[edit on 4/10/2009 by Resonant Being]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Now you have convinced me. he likes Canadians? What more proof do you need that the man has been given a lobotomy or brain transplant by the CIA and reptiles? It's part of the grand scheme. They are trying to make everyone like Canadians by the year 2012, so Nibiru will come and end the planet.

I have plated my tinfoil hat with titanium. They won't get to me

K that was a bad example.

I don't know, George is a nice guy, much nicer than Art, but he seems kind of spacey lately.

Guess it's just me.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
I read a post somewhere that George Noory might have dementia.

I have no idea who this guy is but I keep being drawn to this thread because I keep reading it as George Clooney and it gets me interested

Sorry Im totally off topic but just saying.

ms Green!!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I always thought George noory was a really sharp guy. I like art bell, and george noory. Ian punnet is alright too, but sometimes his christian biased viewpoints can be annoying...

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resonant Being

I've never been subjected to the constant conversation derailment and lack of basic understanding of the subject matter. Otherwise he seems like a really nice guy. Frankly, I'd rather have Ian Punnet every night. At least George Knapp is smart enough to hold a conversation.

Humbly.

[edit on 4/10/2009 by Resonant Being]

Ian Punnet and George Knapp are great host, I love listening to them too.... It's always clear when Noory is not clicking with a guest, I think this is what turns people off from him....But other than that he's still a great show host.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by imitator]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

I personally liked Art better myself. havent heard the show for a while now, though, so I wouldn't know about any seeming dementia on his behalf.

I always felt Art had much "meatier" conspiracy material on his show, Noory tends to let just about any random kook on.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
George is George . He does seem like a very nice guy and I do believe that he has a very deep interest in most of the topic's he covers . However , he seems to rely on his "good nature " and his general interest on any given topic to determine the questions he asks rather then researching the topic and then forming questions based on his research .

It seems that he would rather , in his mind , ask a question that one of his listeners might ask rather then asking a " technical " question . I think its his way of putting a warm fuzzy blanket on the world of talk radio .

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I found this interesting.... Bill Nye the Science Guy is on C2C right now and told George Noory exercise is a good way to stave off dementia.

Coincidence?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
He's hosting a radio show about paranormal events, unexplained phenomena, UFOs, government conspiracies.......

Does that in any way fit the terms of the bias normal?

No.

You being on here, means you do not fit the bias normal.

Before you toss around criticism with no fundamental backup, realize all of us have already "lost it" by being here.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

Slander. Nye is a skeptic, it's only to be expected.

Also, the latest findings show that you're 62.7438% more likely to live 1 year longer if you don't drink caffeine.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Ever notice how George will let some banal, uninteresting guest go on and on about their book and never interrupt, but when a guest is just about to describe their anal probe or the secret of life it's always "West of the Rockies, Virgil in Lubbock, you're on Coast to Coast"

"Hi George, this is Virgil in Lubbock; George have you ever noticed that when you wash your car, it rains. Weired huh?"

I always get the impression that George is reading the "fast blasts" and not listening to his guest or the caller and that's why he always asks a question that was just answered or realizes he is in over his head and goes to the phones or a commercial for some radio or seeds or prostrate medicine.

Topic....George never had it to lose. I don't want a nice guy for a talkshow host; I want someone that knows just a little bit about the subject at hand and is insiteful enough to ask some relavant questions.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I love George's voice and have been an avid listener for over 11 years. He does one thing that absolutely drives me nuts. He believes in EVERYTHING!!!!

I mean, he believes in Jesus says he is catholic but believes in reincarnation.
He believes in ghosts, fairies, leprechauns, demons, angels, shamans, past lives, you name it he believes it! He believes in 2012 and the book of Revelation. He believes in the Akashic records and psychics. Then he says I don't know what I believe in!! Well George.........no kidding!!

You can't believe in all faiths because they contradict each other!! How can you believe the Mayans about 2012 and Ed Dames regarding the "kill shot"?!!
How can you say you believe in Jesus yet say you believe in reincarnation? Yet then again claim to believe the Wiccan's

These are the questions I would ask George sense none of his guest have called him on it!

Sorry for the rant.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
I love George's voice and have been an avid listener for over 11 years. He does one thing that absolutely drives me nuts. He believes in EVERYTHING!!!!

I don't think it has to do with actually believing everything. I like to believe that he is the ultimate fence-sitter. If you make the person you are interviewing think you believe in what they are saying then the interviewee should get really enthusiastic about what they are talking about. It stops from conflict on the air. Nothing is worse then listening to two people fighting over differing opinions.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I've been a long time listener and I have to agree.....

The show has been going down hill since George Noory took over as the main host. It's just me but he has no enthusiasm anymore and everything just sounds like he's reading from a script....

Let's just hope Ian gets to take over real soon

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I dunno, I like George Noory to be honest, All of the c2c hosts are really good....

My preference would be Art Bell - his cynicism is priceless.

And George Knapp - Always asks the right questions and remains skeptical.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I've listened to Art Bell since the early 1990s, and I was never too impressed with his intelligence. Until, that is, he started bringing in George Noory to guest-host. That's when the show really went downhill.

See, Art Bell was no UFO aficionado — nether was he an expert on conspiracy theory nor cryptozoology nor anything else of a paranormal nature — but at least Art made an effort to research his guests and their areas of interest, so he didn't appear to be a complete idiot.

George Noory, on the other hand, has consistently come off as a bumbling buffoon since Day One... I know the guy has worked in radio and television for decades, but that doesn't mean he's intelligent. Judging from most of the crap on radio and TV, you have to be a bit of an arrogant, self-aggrandizing moron to work in those industries, anyway.

Around the third time I heard Noory hosting Coast to Coast, he said something so inane that I couldn't go to sleep until I wrote it down. This became something of a habit from then on — whenever I heard Noory uttering his nonsensical babble, I'd write it down verbatim. Eventually, I had a list of "Nooryisms" that really makes you wonder if the man's brain is a burned-out cinder.

Here are just a few prime Nooryisms:

• "Mind control, what is it about the human brain that makes this happen?"

• "I watched 'The Last Samurai' with Tom Cruise, and ya know what, they were some pretty tough warriors!"

• "Is dehumidified water drinkable?"

• "So, can you explain how Creation evolved?"

• "There are a lot of thirteens involved with numbers."

[In a discussion of electromagnetic pulse associated with nuclear detonations]:
"It's kinda like the little generators we used to put on our bicycle wheels, right?"

• "The United Arab Emirate is talking out both ends of their mouth."

• "In the early days of Mankind, you know, salt was considered a luxury — it was almost considered a spice."

• "Did dinosaurs and humans live together at the same time?"

• "I think our physical bodies are crucial in the growth pattern of our own existence."

• "Incredible claims require incredible efforts."

I think George Noory is a complete fool, but perhaps they gave him the mike for a reason... So as to never upstage the very mundane Art Bell.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 4/27/2009 by Doc Velocity]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join