It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is George Noory losing it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I read a post somewhere that George Noory might have dementia. I never thought about it, but hell, it kind of makes sense.

Doesn't he seem a bit out of it and less intelligent than he used to be? Maybe that's why he isn't as bright as he used to be.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What do you have as proof for saying this?

Any things that make you feel like that. Do not like c2c anymore.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

I don't have proof, it just seems like something's wrong with him mentally. Like how obsessed with certain things he is.

Like 2012, coincidences, how much he likes Canadians.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Donnie Darko]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

I don't have proof, it just seems like something's wrong with him mentally. Like how obsessed with certain things he is.

Like how much he likes Canadians.

Is there something about "liking Canadians" that makes a person mentally ill? I'd say "liking Canadians" is about as normal as you can get. Everybody likes Canadians, not just George Noory. I think George is fine!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

How about that post that you "read somewhere"?
That might help. Maybe that post contained a little more research.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks

Is there something about "liking Canadians" that makes a person mentally ill? I'd say "liking Canadians" is about as normal as you can get. Everybody likes Canadians, not just George Noory. I think George is fine!

Hell I LOVE Canadians, but he just seems fixated on certain topics, including that.

Could just be me?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Random, rambling, clutching at straws nonsense to be honest.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt

How about that post that you "read somewhere"?
That might help. Maybe that post contained a little more research.

Gee I'm not making a conspiracy theory. I'm just asking if anyone else notices the same thing with George.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I know, but you are asking a really serious question. Dementia?
I don't listen to the show as much, I liked Art better, although he's made some odd decisions lately too.

I'm just saying that if you read it here, it should be easy for you to find.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt

I know, but you are asking a really serious question. Dementia?
I don't listen to the show as much, I liked Art better, although he's made some odd decisions lately too.

I'm just saying that if you read it here, it should be easy for you to find.

Ah okay. I can't remember the thread actually.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Only thing I notice about George, he is scared of Ouija boards and Circus Clowns, other than that he might be normal.

Oh yeah! he's into Dr. Morgus.
That's definitely in the grey area.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
Only thing I notice about George, he is scared of Ouija boards and Circus Clowns, other than that he might be normal.

Actually I'm scared of Ouija boards too! Those things are creepy. They told me when I was going to die (I don't believe it) and then disappeared!

Clowns are creepy too now that I think about it.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think they should keep a close eye on George, because of his alternative views and interest in such topics, as well as conspiracy theories there is a good possibility he could be a potential paranoid CT shooter now or perhaps in the future. Especially if he believes in the NWO.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I think he gets calls and emails from people who know what is really going on and I thnk he is right on some things. I also think certain people would want others not to look in the direction of where he hints. Has anyone else noticed Osama and the UN referance to battlestar galactica?? Not that Im suffering ddementia but it would be a good thread for someone.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
That Dr Morgus MAJORLY ANNOYS THE H**L OUT OF ME.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks

LOL, yes, our Canuck friends are VERY likeable. In fact, they are quite peaceful as well. I have enjoyed every Aussie I have ever run into, including the friends I have made, and the same goes for Canadians.

I mean seriously, I think the only violence in Canada is the result of Chopping trees in half, and drilling for Maple Syrup

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

What is abnormal about a fear of Ouija boards? Those "devices" are insane, and definitely not a game. A friend of mine had his father play around with one once, and the table the board was on lifted off of the floor and went crashing into the wall. Honestly, just take a look at the evidence, and you will realize how playing around with such antics can lead towards some unforeseen consequences.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

I very much agree with you about ouija boards, they are not just a game, thats for sure. I have a personal experience/story about when a friend and I regularily met over a ouija, because a very strong personalitied entity came through, and we thought it was a lark, to ask it questions and mess with it. It messed back, when my sibling got attacked by a demon, in our house. This was 3 decades ago, when I was young and (quite) dumb.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by simonecharisse]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I do not appreciate the direction the OP has lead this thread. First of all you are making blanketed and unsubstantiated remarks about a brilliant and popular personality that has done more for the field of Paranormal and Ufo studies than anyone else in the business.

Granted he is not Art Bell, yet I think that Coast to Coast has done an awesome job over the years and deserves nothing but respect from this and other forums like ours.

If you find that George does not have dementia are you willing to make a public apology?

I personally have a pretty good grasp on human behavior and I would never say such a thing about George.

This thread is totally unfounded and based in rumor.

Edit to say, please provide the 'source' for your insulting gossip. Also to say that George is always thrilled to get calls from our Canadian friends up North. He always appreciates getting calls on the international line.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by antar]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I dont think Noory is losing it, sometimes his show can get stale, but they can cure that by booking different guests. I still listen, still the best show of its kind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join