It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do i actually know this is a

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by organism315
That is definitely NOT ringworm. Ring worm is red, itchy, and not raised. This wound looks much more like a burn that has become infected.

Welcome to the abduction club, man.

O-315

Like many illnesses, Ringworm can have different appearances depending on its severity.

Example:

Example 2:

Description of Ringworm:

Ringworm of the skin starts as a red, scaly patch or bump. Ringworm tends to be very itchy and uncomfortable. Over time, it may begin to look like a ring or a series of rings with raised, bumpy, scaly borders (the center is often clear). This ring pattern gave ringworm its name, but not every person who's infected develops the rings.

Please get at least a little information before making baseless conclusions and potentially frightening this poor person who simply has a (minor) fungal infection.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This happened to me when I had taken a sleeping pill before, and sometimes it happens when im really really tired.

My eyes were open and my mind was awake but my body was completely asleep, couldnt move. I dont think its anything to worry about though. =]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hello...I haven't been on here in awhile.. Well, that little burn I had in the past seemed to go haywire after the prescription my doctor gave me. It went from that oozy mess to a black mark....and this seems to be permanent.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HarleyGirl

I saw this a while back "your post" I did not reply, but the whole time I was asking myself, "I wonder if she is familiar with spider bites?"

Not saying thats it, but now that you say there is blackness involved, I really lean towards spider bite more so now....

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
No its not a spider bite. I thought about that too when the doctor was filling the prescription, but she said a spider wasn't involved.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HarleyGirl

So what was the diagnosis? It didn't look like any tinea I've ever seen. And what was the med prescribed, if this isn't asking anything too personal. If you prefer it not be for the world's consumption, you could message to me. I'm really curious, having abductions running long in my family.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join