It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are leprechaun grays?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
just had a thought about leprechauns they sound a lot like grays could there be an alien base somewhere in ireland? the extract below is from Wikipedia and they sound a lot like grays even down to some sort of advanced beaming technology to make them vanish!

"Leprechauns usually take the form of old men who enjoy partaking in mischief. Popular depiction shows them as being no taller than a small child. Their trade is that of a cobbler or shoemaker. They are said to be very rich, having much buried treasure.[1] According to legend, if anyone keeps an eye fixed upon one, he cannot escape, but the moment the gaze is withdrawn, he vanishes"

thoughts please?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Are you on drugs or just having a laugh???

Leprechauns are from Irish folklore and they have the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow!!

They are always up to mischief and dancing around!! And very hard to catch!!

Their secret base in Ireland had to be destroyed because they didnt have the correct building licence so they are looking for funding.

I am the offical Secret Base for Leprechauns Spokesman so can you please help the little guys with their new base and send all donations to ;
acc name: Irish Matador
Bank: AIB, Dublin
num: secretbase4685

Go raibh maith agat!!

In adavance a big thanks from the little guys and we will send you an invite for the opening party!!!

Slan!!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by insider15

Well, they could be stranded Aliens, originally, but definitely not Grays. Grays look COMPLETELY different then Leprechauns do.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
first of all, use spell check so we can understand you
Second, leprechauns aren't even real

you need to get out more.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

Second, leprechauns aren't even real

Alot of people say the same thing about UFO's and Extraterrestrials too. Please don't claim it as a fact if you don't know.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

what spelling errors did i make? and are UFOs real?? If a gray was seen in Ireland a few thousand years ago the people who saw them would have no idea what they were so they could have entered folklore that way.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Have you ever seen a picture of a leprechaun and put it beside a picture of a supposed Gray??

They are part of Irish folklore, no more and no less!! They dont exist and never have and never will so please dont waste brain waves on this.

We (the Irish) love folklore and making up crap and hoping people will believe it...........

Red hair, red beards, pot of gold, 1 ft tall and they dance around.......YE YES YES YES I am starting to see where you are coming from........

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well, if you love making up crap, as you state it, there is really no reason to assume that the statement that they don't exist, holds any truth what so ever, either.

Enough with the Thought-police now.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Yes I agree.....

Best of luck on your hunt.....

This topic will keep me awake all night.

Damm I think you could be right.......

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Who says leprechauns aren't real?
I have a picture of several leprechauns feeding the Loch Ness monster some Yeti stew....

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberpilot

LOL very funny its good to have a sense of humour and i am glad that my post is at least causing a bit of a debate.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Well... i think they may be.
A grey came into my house.....and....and..... took me lucky charms

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Well... i think they may be.
A grey came into my house.....and....and..... took me lucky charms

wow thats scary dude
the same thing happend to me only yesterday
when was your sighting they could be conceted

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
When I first glanced at this, I thought the question was 'Are Leprechauns gays?'. LOL
You know, they just might be. I never seen a depiction of a female leprechaun and it seems that there are none. They also make shoes for a living, hmm.

www.holidayinsights.com...

Please no one be offended by this, it's really not meant that way.

[edit on 4/8/2009 by beezwaxes]

top topics

join