It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what countries are NOT part of the new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I heard Korea is not part of the new world order, is this true

I really hope other countries don't accept this new world order crap

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There are now only 5 nations on the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya.

www.iamthewitness.com...
web.archive.org...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

And imho they deserve a big "bravo".So far they've managed to resist all kinds of pressure.

I actually envy them. (with the good meanning of it offcourse)

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yes Bravo to them, but i fear that it will be only a matter of time before the NWO destroys all those that oppose them

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
There would not be a country that wouln't be part of the NWO. They technically have one established already. Countries who do not have a bank owned by one of our nice handlers would be pressured into agreements by means of economic warfare among other things.

1st world nations have always controlled the 3rd world nations through these exact means, there would be no difference exept for it might be a little better organized since all of the rich nations would be working towards the same end.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I dont think Russia is..

Com'n. Think about it.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I highly doubt Venezuela is part of the New World Order.

There must be many more countries that are against it. Unfortunately in the third world, so not much they can do to stop it.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Any country that is under threat by the Axis of Evil (aka U.S., England and Israel) is not toeing the NWO line.

That would be Hugo Chavez, Iran, Russia, Pakistan, Afghanistan (they refused to grow the heroin the CIA needed for its drug running operation), and other unfortunate nations in the past who were subjected to the wars and death of millions of its citizens.

The American people are also on the wrong end of the Illuminati's war machine also, and we are destined for extermiantion. The only thing the U.S. is good for now that our Treasury is drained, all our industry gone, is our war machine and the blood of our young people to be used for cannon fodder.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Truthseeker31

You're right, venezuela is not part of the rothschilds banking system, and they are trying to assassinate hugo chavez as we speak, read here:newstateofmind.blogspot.com...

Also, china use to not be, but they are now with the opening of the new edmond rothschild bank last sept 2008, and right now they are negotiating with vladimir putin on installing a new rothschild bank in russia. Putin thinks he can control the rothchilds. That's like bringing the spider to the fly. The other countries another poster posted up top here were correct in not being under rothschild influence at this present time. There are only 5 nations now.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Russia cannot be. With the presidential elections coming up, Putin will not allow it. Thus for the predicted war efforts.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It's more complicated than just banks. In every country there is a power struggle going on between those who want to align and those who do not, and, within these groups, even internal struggles about how to accomplish their goals.

This is also very interesting reading: Non-Aligned Movement

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

my guess is on the ones that nato is attcking or looking to attack soon, lybia, iran, afganistan ,pakistan

top topics

join