It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My head is about to explode!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I have recently read this sitewww.iamthewitness.com...
and this sitewww.thewatcherfiles.com...
and have learned about soooooooo many new things that change history, stuff i learned about in school. but it was this site www.hourofthetime.com... that has my head spinning. It talks about the apollo missions being staged and fake by tptb. I can't believe it, I do but I want to cry. Everything I know about everything is not what it is. My husband believs some of the conspiricys, no truths that I tell him but he still thinks I am crazy. I don't see how people can't see it when its all right in front of us. We the people have been duped since the day we were born. So sad.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

Be careful, ignorance is bliss.
When you dont have the power to change any of the problems you read about it gets to you.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Caballero is right, ignorance is pure bliss.

But like socrates said in writing.

The man who knows almost everything is not happy, for he wants to know more if not everything. While his neighbor sits in a mud hut, full of happiness, but knows nothing.

When socrates asks the man if he does not envy her and her happiness, he replies I would rather be miserable and know much, then happy and know of nothing.

The mind is a troubling thing. You I would assume would rather know everything and being haunted then know nothing.

Wise decision if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The funny thing is, you have just hit the tip of the iceberg! Once you head into the rabbit hole, there is no turning back.

It's a darn shame Earth's true history is so far hidden away. I am certainly no happier since I woke up. It's a helpless feeling.

I wouldn't have it any different though. Knowledge is power. And though we can't do much about our situation here, we can use our power to grow spiritually and beat them that way.

Everyone will call you crazy when you start telling them what you are learning. It's a tricky thing, balancing life out there with all the sleeping beauties! I used to get impatient with people, but I kinda feel a sense of pity towards them. Those who refuse to wake up, will be caught way off guard soon.

Glad you got this far! If you want your head to keep spinning, check out the Terra Papers.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yes, you are right. I want to know more and more and more. I can't stop and the stuff I read makes me so angry and so sad and I can't understand how anyone can ever be the same after knowing what I know. My husband just brushes it off like eh, oh well nothing we can do. And I tell him, maybe there is nothing but don't you want to know about it, don't you want to learn more, don't you want to be wise to thier ways? To which he says eh, just give me beer and sex and hunting and I'm happy. its frusturating.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
when the scales (eventually) fell from i eyes i was shocked and uplifted at the same time! i would rather be in the know, even though ignorance is bliss, i was there once, but i don't think i was more happy than i am now!(i was just blind and ignorant)

it is banging your head against a brick wall at times , trying to make close friends/family listen to what is going on. but no one could make my eyes open untill they were ready to be opened.

as much as you would love your loved ones to open to their eyes and see what is really going on. you can't force it. i just keep talking about it, even though they think i am a nutter!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

The world didn't change from the time you enlightened yourself

You need to find a balance , and not ask the grocery boy if hes "awake yet"

learn more so you will be aware and can prepare yourself for changes

that may be forthcoming

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Ignorance is NOT pure bliss. It is PURE stupidity.

Knowledge is power. Those who control the information will then control everything because they could rewrite history if they wanted to (and they have).

The person next door who is "Happy" is really not happy. He doesn't see the BIG "wolf" coming his way, and when he does it's over.

This world is NOT a happy one, and it's made that way by the corrupt people, and the aliens/devil/reptilians that control and manipulate things.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

But until then, the person is happy inside, agreed very ignorant of a person but nonetheless, stupidly happy. When the wolf comes, so will realization, but the person is not aware of its existence.

Some are not happy and ignorant, but no not why, these terrible events are occuring, and care not why they are occuring!! That is frustrating.

I fully agree, KNOWLEDGE is POWER, the more you know, the more powerful you are, I never grasped this concept until I found ATS.

He may not be a happy person, but he may appear to himself and others as happy, when truly he is a blind man, not witnessing the colours of the earth.

I tried SO hard to explain myself.......... Excuse me if it was just mumbo jumbo to you.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Double Post sorry,

Haven't a clue why, I clicked once, better check my computer see if its ok.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Republican08]

new topics

top topics

join