It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm sick of this love affair over Michelle Obama!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So what? She knows about fashion? Who cares if she has two beautiful kids? Who cares if they're a model family? I'm sick of Michelle Obama's media love affair. They need to break up. Seriously. The media is making Michelle Obama a false idol. I mean can't you just report the news? I don't care how she wears her sleeves. Michelle Obama is a CFR goon. Why don't you cover that? I'm getting sick of this media love affair. It needs to die.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Celebrity News Network and the rest care only about shallow things such as fashion and who is who. Can you explain why so many untalented people have their own reality show?

I like Michelle Obama, but think it is overkill. The Daily Show did a funny spot on the news networks' stories.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Yeah she's even on the news in the UK. Showing all these kids and adults wanting to touch her, to get close to her, getting over emotional and happy.

Acting like she's some sort of goddess!?

Yeah she seems like a nice woman, but it looked like idol worship to me, very strange.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yep im getting kinda of stunned by the "idol" factor thats going on right now,

I have no issue with her and feel that shes a nice lady ect ect, but little girls crying over her like shes the latest pop star have me somewhat intrigued.

Is there something missing in this time that shes giving?

Could it be that they see her as "Hope" for the future?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

That's why I never put too much faith into a politician.

I don't even put too much faith into Barack Obama. I think these people are seriously obsessed with her in the wrong way.

She's a CFR goon. She's in the new world order just like the other people in the CFR.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Like all fads, she too will fade. She's a new face on the scene, she's the wife of, arguably, the most powerful man in the world...top all that off with the fact she's young, attractive, obviously a good mom, etc...etc..., of course there's going to be fuss.

...and this, too, shall pass.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

I also think one reason why so many people admire her is she is the first minority to be a First Lady. All the others have been rich white women, and few minority girls can relate to them. That is the one good thing about this, but I do agree it is overkill. To be fair, the media would be all over what Cindy McCain was wearing and what fashion statements she would make. The news channels have 24 hours to kill, and if there is not a major story to over saturate us with, they have to put on celebrities and their fashions.

new topics

top topics

join