It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufos caught on google earth streetview in uk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
go to google earth and type in wolverley street poplar east london and u will find a coral betting shop look up and u can see a fleet of ufos in the air. I cant explain it ot would love to hear other peoples thoughts on it.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Wow good find, Although they look like aircraft flying in formation to me. If you zoom in you can see the shape of the objects and they do look like jets.

Good find though.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
hhmm i cant reallt see a jet shape, i also read somewhere that nick pope looked at these and contacted the mod to see if there was any miltary jets in the area(like the red arrows) and they confirmed that there was no miltary jets flying in the area that day.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Search is your friend.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It's not a UFO. Do you believe that Google would just "miss" that? Or that they want to share it with you?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
They look almost round to me. They dont look very solid though. More like some kind of reflection from the camera. I searched the entire picture up,down,all the way around and didn't see what the reflection was from.
But when you look at the people alot of them are looking up in the exact same direction.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
not ufo's.
please read here for the what and why's and so on.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

there are 5 or 6 threads on this subject already

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
wow yeah hadnt noticed the people if u look at the group of people outside the percy ingle shop there is even a guy taking a picture of them

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Martindoolittle

These are flying way to close to be our planes, or planes that we know of. im sure its literally impossible to fly that close, or at least the aerodynamics that me know of say so

Also, this has been posted before! but still good
im sure if people look, ther will be allot more anomalies like this popping up from Google Earth.

new topics

top topics

join