It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mood Drugs Found in Drinking Water

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
We thought that Fluoride was enough of a assault on our well being, now

in 24 major metropolitan areas prescription drugs have been found

in the drinking water . In 1 test somewhere , ok , something may have

somehow gotten into the water. But in 24..........whats that about?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
In london our water tastes like sh1t. I tested it once, and it ws close to contamination levels. When i drink it from the tap, i just feel sleepy, and have no desire to do anything.

So you would suspect that is not normal drinking water, and i can test it by drinking bottle water from the shop. Totally different.

Why would drinking water from the tap, make you feel sleepy. Thats our water, in our home in london.

So what are they adding to it?

Who knows and how would anyone be able to find out, can you goto a test lab or something to see. Anyone????

So i drink from the tap and drink from bottled water. Tap water makes me fall to sleep, and bottle water feels ok. So you telling me something is not in my tap water. This is a fact. I assume others notice this too.

Our tap water smells so bad, i never try to drink it anymore, i do not even want to bath in it.

[edit on 4/5/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Im sure you can take a water sample to be tested to a lab

I know when i lived in a rural area , they were always testing well water.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The video says we are "cattle to the ones in control."

If the wealthy are in control, then here is some info that goes against a conspiracy of drugging the masses through tap water:

The West Palm Beach, Florida municipal water system supplies the Palm Beach enclave. This situation was recently in the news because of a fecal outbreak in the water system. So this rich on Palm Beach were bathing and washing dishes in crap water.

Now why would a wealthy enclave where members of the alleged leaders of a cabal allow the tainted water in?

Doesn't make sense.

What is more plausible is that people are medicated, and their urine carries the waste by-product of the meds.

I agree that we may be over-medicated.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
In london our water tastes like sh1t. I tested it once, and it ws close to contamination levels. When i drink it from the tap, i just feel sleepy, and have no desire to do anything.

So you would suspect that is not normal drinking water, and i can test it by drinking bottle water from the shop. Totally different.

Why would drinking watre from the tap, make you sleepy. That the effects of our water in our home in london.

So what are they adding to it?

Who knows and how would anyone be able to find out, can you goto a test lab or something to see. Anyone????

So i drink from the tap and drink from bottled water. Tap water makes me fall to sleep, and bottle water feels ok. So you telling me something is not in my tap water. This is a fact. I assume others notice this too.

Our tap water smells so bad, i never try to drink it anymore, i do not even want to bath in it.

[edit on 4/5/2009 by andy1033]

Im up in NW london (far edges). Funilly my gf is always complaining of feeling tired and she drinks tap water. I dont drink tap water without boiling and i dont get sleepy..

Maybe something in it.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Did you know you can drug test a town by taking samples from the sewerage treatment works?! No joke, you can build up a picture of what prescription and illegal drugs are being taken and in what proportions by running the samples.

The birth control pill is a particular worry I think - Don't get me wrong, I love boobs! just don't exactly like the idea of growing my own.

So it's not really a surprise to me that certain levels of drugs are surviving the treatment process - if you think about it perscriptions for these things are always on the rise - and clearly they don't break down all that easily, the minuscule levels would slowly increase.

In the old days you could boil your water and it was more or less safe to drink, but no more, man made contaminants can often survive and even combine under the heat.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I've been interested in stuff like this for a little while, and I've been looking for a way to be able to safely drink water again. The cheepest and most efficient way I've found so far, is Reverse Osmosis. You can pick up a home unit for about 250 of Englands pounds. And the filters are about 50 quid a year.

I'll be investing in one as soon as I've checked up on it a bit more.

Beat the system

edit to add a link to where I looked at getting one from www.detox.co.uk...

(I'm not an employe, don't worry
)

[edit on 5/4/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

That is not all that is in the water...

Human hormones affecting fish in river water

That does not bode well for humans either...

Hormone levels in womb may cause gay children

So putting the two together makes you think a bit.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

Slightly random... I usually go to bed around 1am, I stayed in NW10 last week and was asleep for 11pm every night... drinking the tap water my colleague would not. Coincidence?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
reply to post by komp_uk

Slightly random... I usually go to bed around 1am, I stayed in NW10 last week and was asleep for 11pm every night... drinking the tap water my colleague would not. Coincidence?

Never got sleepy from any water

but stomach cramps happened occasionly

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I buy a brand of drinking water called Jim Beam. It definitely has a mood drug in it. Strange, I get sleepy after drinking this, too.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

We thought that Fluoride was enough of a assault on our well being, now

in 24 major metropolitan areas prescription drugs have been found

in the drinking water . In 1 test somewhere , ok , something may have

somehow gotten into the water. But in 24..........whats that about?

Where did you find this video ? feel like I seen it before ..... lollol
look forward to seeing more of my errr your videos in the future

very informative to say the least

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well, if I remember right, theres a different but equally unpleasant reason for this. I think that people are being given mood/brain altering drugs that aren't being filtered by Sanitation, and enough of it is left over in bodily waste that its starting to enter circulation.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
reply to post by komp_uk

Thats my post code. You have to wonder why bad areas are bad areas, don't you. Our water tastes so bad, and i am glad i am not going to school while drinking that stuff. The government are scum

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Hmmm, tap water makes you sleepy. Bottled water doesn't. Tap water makes you sleepy. Bottled water does not. Bottled water does not make you sleepy, but tap water does. Tell me, does bottled water make you repeat the same thing over and over again? Let us know. Let us know. This is something you can let us know. Really.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tippys Dad

it doesn't matter to me much , i drink canned drinks

or Tim Horton's coffee

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
reply to post by Tippys Dad

it doesn't matter to me much , i drink canned drinks

or Tim Horton's coffee

Where do you think they get their water from?

I live in an apartment and if it wasn't against my lease i would install a reverse osmosis filter. It's expensive and uses much more water than you drink through the filtration process. However, it is the only way to remove almost all harmful substances from your water supply including: Fluoride, heavy metals (such as mercury and lead) and things like mood altering drugs.

-Space_Fetus

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

You beat me too it! I never drink water, unless it has been used to make tea or coffee. But my primary drink is Wild Turkey 101. Sure it makes you sleepy. It also eases the pain the body after a long day. And it just fills your soul with goodness and mercy.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This sounds like a culmination of a prior government experiment conducted in 1965. In 1965 the CIA and Department of Defense begin Project MKSEARCH, a program to develop a capability to manipulate human behavior through the use of mind-altering drugs.

This should be no surprise to anyone.

Check out this link and you will see that this has been going on for nearly 80 years now.

www.rense.com...

There was a thread on this like 5 years ago here that I remembered after posting this. I found it and edited to add a link to it. Most of the people here were not on ATS then so many will not recall this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4/5/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
An RO system is expensive and generally only removes inorganic ions. What will work to remove trace amounts of medications would be activated carbon filters. Consider a Brita filter, or the like, for drinking water and see if it makes any difference.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join