It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pittsburgh shooter was fan of online conspiracy theories

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jon1117

It's hard to express what I'm thinking in writing, but I hope you can glean my general idea from this gramatically incorrect pos. ;D

Dude, this whole site is politically incorrect!

Didn't I mention something similar to this in a different thread? About how much all these shootings have in common? They always go the same way: someone goes crazy, gets a gun, shoots a bunch of people, and then shoots himself. I find it hard to believe that could be nothing more than coincidence. I think at least some of these shootings were staged for the benefit of those who still need to be convinced that the Second Amendment needs to be legislated out of existence, and the "shooter" was killed (I mean, "committed suicide") to ensure his silence - he knew too much.

I hope that I'm out in left field with that thought, but part of me doubts it. We all know the government has a vested interest in stamping out the Second Amendment.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Time=Now

I just wanted to say thanks for that link you posted in your signature. I just bookmarked it for future continuing reference.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rentacop1976

I'm not sure I agree here. I mean, think about it. How many times, in the history of our species, have non-violent revolutions worked? I can only think of once, Tibet v. China, and the Chinese still killed a lot of the Tibetans.
Of course, all of this talk of violent and non-violent revolution is pointless without a contextually accurate definition of violence. Is the burning of books and flags violent? What about protesters being tazed and shot with bean-bag ammo, or rubber pellets? Mass arrests and incarceration without habeas corpus? If we are constrained by laws that they do not follow, then we will surely be defeated. It's like when America goes to war, now. We're constrained by rules of engagement, while our enemy is not, which gives them a huge leg up. Luckily, our military is hugely superior to all others, otherwise, those rules would keep us from ever attaining victory over anyone.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that people should go out and shoot other people, but when riot police attack peaceful protesters, I think it's time to put those offending officers under citizen's arrest, if necessary, by force. It's not only our right, but our duty.
As American citizens, we own all power and bestow it where ever we see fit. By the same token, it's our responsibility to take back power from those who would corrupt it's purpose.
If we are attacked, it's our duty to fight back, and retake our country. I don't think it's come to that yet, but I believe, completely, that it will, and soon.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join