It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pittsburgh shooter was fan of online conspiracy theories

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Its amazing that here we talk about conspiracy and cover up, and now you guys all believe the offical line.

Why are you trusting the press in this issue?

Do we not know the press and police have an agenda here, and who knows what the police did, and what motivated him to do it, we do not. I for one would never believe the police, how many times have they done sh1t to people. So who knows what happened.

Just listen to yourself people, we are ats, not fox news forums, or some other manistream site.

How much of the stuff about him and his life do you believe?????

Come on tell us, because i know the press talk bull and the police talk even mnore bull to destroy people.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
sounds alot like he was a mind control victim,or he was used to discredit the belief in a technologicly advanced presence on earth who arnt exactly kind nor human.

i distinctly smell a set up,it comes at a conveniant time when they are starting to get exposed and ruffled,this suddenly happens.....always co incidences whith the ai's.

its like with lymes diseases which is clearly an artificial disease,suddenly a year ago a term was invented "lyme rage" and lyme sufferers and even a chimpanzee got in the news suddenly for agressive acts....

its all to co incidental.....if someone started exposing say nanobot mind control all of a sudden someone would do something crazy whilst talking about it.....its obvious these are propaganda disinfo events.

the latest trend is to blame morgellons nanotech on the U.N after people started realising the trend is worldwide so cannot be the usual scapegoats fualt such as the us military for they cant have access to the whole world,it must be a global power way beyond them.......
now suddenly we are hearing "its the U.N" everywhere.

its the future as with most things wrong with this earth.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
How many more will die before you realize there is no New World Order? There is no "homosexual agenda?" There is no "threat to sovereignty?" Our rights have not been violated?

there we go we have it! you say it all with this "how many more will die". how many have actually died as a result of these beliefs?,next to none!,obviously you are an ai whom is discrediting the belief in a technologicaly superior network by associating it or similiar sounding phenomenon with violence and lunacy.
So obvious!

all this from someone with 2012 in his signature and somone who doesnt believe our rights have been violated!

[edit on 6-4-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by truth_seeker3

Wow, that's too much information.

You might scare some folks.

It's amazing how the people just watch with anticipation while their rights are being stripped away and the economies of the world are going to ........ and there's nothing they feel they can do about it.

By exposing the problems as we do here on sites such as this, we help to create a new reality itself. When truth is revealed, human nature evolves as to purpose unto another and while influencing the exo-environment/atmosphere around them and see their world whole and anew as if one were to visit their planet for the first time with the idea of discovery uninhibited by unnatural forces at work to disrupt the natural flow of evolution of mind/Reason to a higher/advanced state of being and fail to achieve a sense of Nirvana among your fellows and the life around you.

If you exert positive energy, you negate the negative in effect altering the fate of that being towards a positive and lengthy End. Long but 'interesting' topic.

There's a swell approaching and it has nothing to do with haarp.

It's like their watching a movie and you're the cast while they're the Producers and Directors.

They feel so powerless.

Yet there are Billions out there to say otherwise?

"Someones treading on me"?

Seems the people are coiled.

And their taking aim on the enemy.

Wonder when their going to snap?

Will it be a peaceful revolution or a painful one?

In chess, why do they 'castle the queen and king'?

The 'law' as interpreted by a particular civilization is directly proportionate to the rate as well as success of it's evolution.

It seems evolution of thought has been leashed by many artificial forces at work against the evolution of the species.

What would one have to gain with this approach?

Control for their own selfish ends.

To what Good when the results are always destructive?

It goes against Reason.

The people know this intuitively though choose to ignore their instincts.

What ever happened to Sapere?

It seems like a chess board around here with bridled knights. willing though unsure how to leap. He sees the play but lacks to Carpe Diem.

I'm not getting paid to be here and am 'somewhat' anonymous as anyone else though yet I'm still here.

Action to Purpose breeds an evolution to an End?

When an 'entity' controls the resources, it controls the Gaia?

The Gaia doesn't need to be controlled; it self regulates.

Do you have an opinion on the Gaia concept?

Does it make sense to you?

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

goddamnit this is not what conspiracy websites need right now
fecking NWO encroaching on us now.

ah well you caught me before i was gonna go out in my combat armor and blast a few people away

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

I actually like that title we should form a extremist military trained army and slander the governments of the world by taking over buildings and planting posters,killing executives and smashing some things up.. because thats what ALL ATS'ers do

bloody MSM bunch of controlled scum.

horrible thing is the sheep will listen to what they call us. There must be a way to break that control....

[edit on 14/01/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The Pittsburg Post Gazette is just protecting it territory as a MSM entity

This article speaks more to the reason that the newspapers are failing

MSM protectionism

This "defending of the faith" is the very reason that the government will soon be implementing a "newspaper" bail out plan

The Bill Mahr / Kieth Olbermann video had the same protect the MSM agenda while pretending to fight against another of it agent's(Beck). They came right out and said "this is just TV"(Olbermann on Hannity)... Mahr said"...I care about the 1st amendment because, that is how I make my living"

The very fact that the powers that be have million dollar superstar players like Mahr, Beck, Limbaugh and Olberman to foment their agenda on the MSM means there is pretty strong chance that they could employ a few minor leagers to foment their agenda on internet forums like ATS

The Shootings:

This is the killing season, check the history of these type of events(serial shootings) they vast majority take place between March 15th and May 1st
with the core being April 15th - 20th

These are the the Psi - Op rituals that traumatize the public. once traumatized most will look for answers outside themselves to make sense of these tragedies...and that's how they get you to group think

Group thinking pedantic automatons are much easier to keep inside the control grid

Your rights:

All of your rights are natural born and are granted by your creation in this universe(The Declaration of Independence states this very clearly)

The US Constitution only states that the US goverment will not make any laws that take away certain predetermined liberties

This is where the control mechanism begins, Liberty is not freedom
It is a special freedom that is defined by its limitations. The fact that the constitution states that these liberties can be taken away without the protection of the constitution is the red flag to the fact that freedom and liberty are two different things

You right to be free can never be taken away, it can only be willfully surrendered

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

What a pointless association. The article almost implies that he was normal until he started looking at conspiracy sites and they convinced him to do this when in actuality he was a nut with or without the conspiracy sites.

This guy was going to do something nutty regardless.

I'm sure he was a fan of video games and many other things possibly including twinkies. I hope they're going to blame video games and twinkies too !?!?!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I briefly heard this on the news and instantly thought before they mentioned anything about him being involved in conspiracies is 'check his computer'. Surely there they would find a bunch of saved information on his computer relating to conspiracies and such things. Do you think he opened fire because he was so paranoid? Possibly.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I think the real point is that he failed to pick his targets well. Going after the servant is just what the master wants. Misplaced aggression is the primary offense here. Sadly, a lot of people will go after the front man, the decoy. The symbol of their rage.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
I think the real point is that he failed to pick his targets well. Going after the servant is just what the master wants. Misplaced aggression is the primary offense here. Sadly, a lot of people will go after the front man, the decoy. The symbol of their rage.

Are you seriously saying that his mistake was to shoot the wrong people???
You really aren't saying that are you?
I just wanted to be clear.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Why is everyone in such a tizzy over this? So, he might have been on ATS? That doesn't mean everyone that posts here is being "watched" now as a potential threat.

The man had serious mental health issues. I have had several psych evals for work and I am consider 'stable' and I believe some conspiracy theories (of course, I think other stuff is just nonsense!). Everyone gets so paranoid.

Remember Columbine? They blamed video games, did every kid that plays GTA become a target of a probe? Absolutely not! There a thousands of posters here, many of us regulars, it is highly unlike 'they' are 'watching' us all!

Relax....

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by traderjack
Why is everyone in such a tizzy over this? So, he might have been on ATS? That doesn't mean everyone that posts here is being "watched" now as a potential threat.

The man had serious mental health issues. I have had several psych evals for work and I am consider 'stable' and I believe some conspiracy theories (of course, I think other stuff is just nonsense!). Everyone gets so paranoid.

Remember Columbine? They blamed video games, did every kid that plays GTA become a target of a probe? Absolutely not! There a thousands of posters here, many of us regulars, it is highly unlike 'they' are 'watching' us all!

Relax....

Well if you remember, the government went on a witch hunt against the video game industry.
Some games they tried to prevent from being released while others they wanted parental advisory warning put on and age limits for sales.
The video game industry took quite a beating for awhile.

And before that, it was CD's. The government wanted to put P.A.W.'s on CD's with lyrics THEY found objectionable.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I read this yesterday in the local paper, I am near Pgh if you are wondering.. I read the 1st page of it and it was advocating the real need for obama's gun ban.

In that i think this guy was used to do this so it can show obamas ban would save our lives.

My g/f was telling me the news last night said that he had many stockpiles of weapons and ALOT of ammo. After that i was basically sure he was a member of ATS.

Just so you know this all started because one of his mothers animals pissed on a carpet somewhere in thier house, the mother called the police to get "his ass" out of her house and then the guy shot up the cops, one of his comments was that he was pissed that he didn't get to kill more of them.

Anyway either way this is why how how, in the end it has been stated time and time again when you back people into a corner they will lash out. same as an animal.. you people didn't see this coming a mile away? Come on they are ever so slightly tightening the noose around us and stripping is of everything we have, freedoms, money, hell soon air we breathe.

Anyway whatever, we believe what we want, this guy is a crazy CT'er, sure... so must have been our forefathers then also right? challenge authority.

::EDIT::

I have to add he was also in a mental hospital a few times in the past for various reasons.

Originally posted by NWRHINO
Your rights:

All of your rights are natural born and are granted by your creation in this universe(The Declaration of Independence states this very clearly)

The US Constitution only states that the US goverment will not make any laws that take away certain predetermined liberties

This is where the control mechanism begins, Liberty is not freedom
It is a special freedom that is defined by its limitations. The fact that the constitution states that these liberties can be taken away without the protection of the constitution is the red flag to the fact that freedom and liberty are two different things

You right to be free can never be taken away, it can only be willfully surrendered

I like what you said here...

[edit on 4/6/2009 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Good point, duly noted. However, the lesson form all that is the government rarely succeeds in their attempts. Instead they create a mess and just make it easier through all the loopholes in the regulations.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I knew it!

I just finished watching a piece on the CSA militia and the shooting of police officers on the Discovery Channel.

They are going to milk this for all it's worth!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
dont mind rcjw,

he is a sympathizer of corrupt law enforcement and military.

he has a history of defending even the most guilty police, even the one's caught on tape clearly killing someone for no good reason, beating someone, etc. he has always been one to come up with oddball "explanations" as to why that incident occurred and how the officer is not necessarily so bad for blowing the innocent guys brains out, or locking the poor woman away for no good reason, etc.

ahhhhh yes...I knew someone would come along and be the PERFECT example of what I and MANY others were talking about.

As for your obvious lies and assumptions...since you either can't read or decide to twist my words...its par for pathetic....those who read my posts KNOW I don't always side with LEO's and their decisions...but then again I can't get mad at what you said...I just have to consider the source

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Is this another good excuse to demonize conspiracy theorists to ridicule it and make us look nuts and dangerous to the general public?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The fact that he was crazy doesn't mean he was wrong.

Was this guy deranged? Yes.

Does this mean the things he thought were not true? No.

The truth may be so disturbing to some people that they can not handle it, and an unstable person may respond in an extreme way.

However what is more dangerous overall?

The few people that act violently because of what they learn about reality?

OR

The masses of people who refuse to except reality because it disturbs them?

In my opinion the majority of Americans are suffering from a mental illness similar to Stockholm syndrome. They can not except the fact that those in control of them are not concerned about their well being.

The inaction of many is much more dangerous than the action of few.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Jezus]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This guy is not far from the line as one might think. Many people are disconnected today in society, it is a result of the interconnectedness being under attack in a way, where neighbors are too scared, or busy, to get to know each other, and people become isolated with no sense of what to do.

And that is pretty well the way that someone wants it, people to not trust each others.

An older guy yesterday at a restaurant, there by himself falling asleep while he as eating his food said it best when I struck up a conversation with him. People need to remember we are "People Among People", actually he sung it, and quite well at that.

If we see that and live it, these poor situations will happen less and less.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join